View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5080 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 250, 251, 252, 253, 254
 What ruined your day? 
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Post Re: What ruined your day?
^^ A few days later he sent a text out to all store managers saying we could use PTO to take that day if we wanted. I ended up scheduling myself to work that day because I'm too good to my girls and didn't want them to work doubles or only have one day off. It'll be okay. Mondays are actually the best days to work in a way since I should be busy finishing markdown and processing shipment.

^ Ouch so sorry about your knee and the boy. :/

Two nights ago one of my fillings fell out. It's a big one. The good thing is that it's not noticeable since it's in the very back. But I can't be seen until Monday and I can't chew on that side. D:

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:15 am
Profile WWW
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
My co-worker has only been here for 3 months so I know she's still learning but she's getting really frustrating because she can't wrap her head around delivery dates... I know I struggled with them at first as well but I don't think I was this bad. I'm trying to be patient but sometimes she's at my door asking questions every 2 minutes.

Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:13 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Worst headache of my life this morning. I hope I never experience that again. My Mom said it sounded like a migraine to her. Nothing made it better and in all it lasted about 16 hours. Awful. Bleh.

Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:06 am
Profile WWW
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

^That does sound like a migraine and they are THE WORST! I hope you never have to experience that again!

I'm tired and too busy and there are so many things I should do but all I want to do is go home and and sleep.

Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:50 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Sometimes being the boss is too much. My boss never calls or comes even though he says he is. So there are things I can't get done. My 2nd is acting like 2 weeks ago didn't happen. Which is fine but I'm worried it might be an act. One of my part timers is considering finding another job if she doesn't get a raise. And I've been told my 1st who will be going out this summer to have baby has considered not coming back. Sometimes I honestly wish I had just stayed working part time. Okay, not really but hey xD

Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:17 am
Profile WWW
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

My friend had a baby last night (yay!) but she had to have an emergency C-section (boo). Her and baby are doing well but it will be almost 24 hours before she can even get up to see him since he's a couple of weeks early and in an incubator, and moving around is really painful because of where the incision is. Poor girl, I feel bad for her.

Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:42 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

^ Ouch poor thing! My Mom had to have an emergency c-section with my younger sister. :/ Glad to hear they are doing okay. *nod*

Today was actually pretty darned good so this isn't a huge ruiner but I'm still so annoyed about my boss. Still haven't heard from him. Normally I really wouldn't care. But it's getting ridiculous now. The lack of communication is unfair. If we were one of the Columbia market stores we'd be getting those calls and visits. I know he doesn't care because we're a smaller, less trafficked store. I wish I were in one of the other stores or I need a new job. Whatever.

Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:54 am
Profile WWW
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Stupid people ruin my day! A customer asked for information I don't have and can't know so I sent what I could to give her the tools to figure something out on her own, and she just comes back and asks me to do it. No. Do it yourself.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:02 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Still no news about the transfer I asked for. I realize things take times but I want it so badly that it's all I can think about. I can't even sleep. It's an all consuming worry that it won't happen and I'll be devestated.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:35 pm
Profile WWW
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

I realized over the weekend that I have to let go of the guy I have feelings for. It's not going to happen, he only sees me as a friend. I was pretty heartbroken yesterday but I'm feeling better today. Still, he's on my mind. I guess that will take time.

Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:18 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

^ That's an awful thing. :/

My stomach has been hurting a lot the past few days. It's been, "Lie in bed and do nothing when I'm not in the loo" bad. Ugh.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:14 am
Profile WWW
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

I'm the only one in my department today (there are usually 3 of us) and I'm tired and it's busy and I can't wait for the day to be over. :stare:

Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:26 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

I forgot to call customer service about send sales. So now I can't send that package until Friday at the earlier. Too many balls in the air. I'm gonna need work to calm down.

Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:36 am
Profile WWW
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

It's actually sorta the same as the highlight. xD I had a job interview and the job sounds pretty good. The company sounds much more amazing than my current company. And while I haven't been offered the job yet, it's got me thinking I really do have to decide whether to stay at my current company or leave. And leaving sounds good. I didn't know.

Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:08 am
Profile WWW
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Name: Riley
Kira wrote:
It's actually sorta the same as the highlight. xD I had a job interview and the job sounds pretty good. The company sounds much more amazing than my current company. And while I haven't been offered the job yet, it's got me thinking I really do have to decide whether to stay at my current company or leave. And leaving sounds good. I didn't know.

Hope it all goes well, Kira!!

Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:07 am
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Thanks! But I never heard back from the lady. I didn't pursue it. And I probably didn't come across as that interested because I wasn't sure I wanted to leave. I still think about leaving. My coworkers are great and I enjoy so much about my job. But my boss... he's a nice guy and I think he's trying his best but nothing's getting done. And it's things I can't handle myself. It's exhausting and frustrating and then there's what happened in December/January. I don't think I can forgive or forget that. Ugh. So yeah that's my ruiner anyway. Just thinking about work.

Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:18 am
Profile WWW
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Name: Riley
Sorry to hear that, Kira.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:50 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

My supervisor is in a lousy mood, which seems to be happening more often than not these days. It sucks because I know that when I ask her a question, which I need to do, I will get no help, she'll just be frustrated and exasperated and that will make me frustrated... I'm trying to not let her mood bother me but it's hard sometimes.

Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:53 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

^ I'm afraid that's me with my new assistant manager. D: She called me about some the lights not coming on at work. I can't really help her but she kept me on the phone and I got annoyed when she called me back 3 mins later. Today is probably the busiest day at our store sales wise and I couldn't understand why she was worried about the lights. I'm going through something personal right now and until it's over I'm on edge. I don't mean to be. I'm usually a patient and cheerful person but this is making me impatient and grumpy.

Okay so actually that's my day ruiner. I have a million things to do before the first part of my "issue" is resolved and I can't take any time off and work is a hot mess of a problem on it's on.. So long story short I've got too much going on and it's stressing me out. Bah.

Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:20 pm
Profile WWW
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Gah it's work related again. It's been a very bad week. The 2nd assistant manager I promoted about two months ago isn't really working out. She's such a sweet lady but the job is too much for her. We had a talk on Monday and yesterday. Monday involved a write up. She cried both times. I feel like a monster even though I was nice and tactful and positive. It just sucks. She told me she thinks the job is too much for her. My boss is ready to terminate I can tell. I don't want to let her go but deep down I know she's not a good fit for this position. Did I say it suck? It sucks.

Sun May 06, 2018 3:53 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5080 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 250, 251, 252, 253, 254