View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 5066 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228 ... 254  Next
 Current Thoughts 
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

Name: Jack
Post Re: Current Thoughts
Oh my God what? Cantaloupes are the same things are rockmelons? I thought a cantaloupe was an eggplant or something.

MIND = BLOWN.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:40 am
Your Ghost
Your Ghost

Roleplay: Edwin Morelli
Canaloupes are 4050 and eggplants are 4081.. my boss Mandi is an eggplant. I can't believe my roma tomato is leaving. )': So sad. Damn that red pepper, now I won't be able to look at her the same.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:25 am
Profile WWW
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
I love the show Bunheads so much!

Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:47 pm
Profile WWW
BRANDERS*honey
BRANDERS*honey

Name: usexy
why does the forum like die whenever I post

i'm not that bad

i'm beautiful

am I too beautifully intimidating or wat

if you cant handle that then DONT respond 2 me. u do u, i do myself, & it feels GOOD~*~
sorry im cute sorry if ur jealous. im fab im, me, all my pictures of myself look the same. hit me up!!!
la disko-tech fighting forever!
You unsexy! Stop talk to me! I SLAP YOU!
---

Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:32 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Shadow wrote:
Canaloupes are 4050 and eggplants are 4081.. my boss Mandi is an eggplant. I can't believe my roma tomato is leaving. )': So sad. Damn that red pepper, now I won't be able to look at her the same.

Now that's what I call frutinizing. XD

I'm also thinking that my nose really needs to stop with this running thing. :l

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:44 pm
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Derek
Well, that's embarrassing. posted something in a COMPLETELY different thread then I thought I did. Whoops.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:21 pm
BRANDERS*honey
BRANDERS*honey

hello hello baby

you called I can't a hear thing

I've got this chick by me and she's gotta pee pee

(she's gotta pee) g-gotta pee pee
g-g-gotta pee pee

sorry I cannot hear you, she's gotta pee pee

sorry that was literally my current thought.

if you cant handle that then DONT respond 2 me. u do u, i do myself, & it feels GOOD~*~
sorry im cute sorry if ur jealous. im fab im, me, all my pictures of myself look the same. hit me up!!!
---

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:24 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

The family tree system in my current game of Appaloosa plains is absolutely atrocious. If there was a way to generate the thing as a whole it'd take 6 HDTVs to display. And I think it's insane how much the Casper legacy has branched off just from placing Matthew, his brother, sister, and 2 kids into the neighborhood and not playing them. Also, there are little Carpers running around everywhere from Laura & Myself's kids. jesus.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:02 am
BRANDERS*honey
BRANDERS*honey

unless it's my computer, my image I posted in my last post is noooot working.... just made my whole post more awkward than already was.

I kinda envy people who can play legacies and family trees of family trees in sims. I've literally never, ever gotten past a first generation. Ever. I think most of it is that I get too attached to my characters and just want to keep them as they are, though I know I can always make a copy of them and leave one ageless and the other progressing... so maybe I'll try it

I finally got my first Sims 3 EP - Late Night. It's taking some adjusting to, and I mostly spent my time recreating one of my families from Sims 2. I tried to remake a family I made with an original character and Dina Caliente. I'm kinda disappointed with how EA "remade" the TS2 premades since they barely seem that similar to me :T

---

Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:51 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Well, it's fun to get used to each new EP or world you get. Currently I'm stuck in between 2nd & 3rd generation of my kids, but only because I used the Young Again potion on the second heir so that he could make 3 simbots. But the 3rd heir is already a young adult and I'm about to switch it up and probably kill of James (2nd heir, my simself's son).

Now, if you throw Caspers into the mix..... Main decendants are from Matthew's daughter Anamarie.... Matthew was 5th, Annamarie 6th, 7, 8...

If I continued to control the Caspers / Kerns / Steffys (who were all main families in the CASPER legacy and I threw them into appoloosa plains originally for JAMES, my selfsim's son to marry MATTHEW's daughter Elizabeth (Who actually turned Lesbian, oops)) ehhem, but if I continued to control the Caspers they'd be on the 8th generation. And the family tree shows.

Sorry, these kinda aren't current thoughts, but who cares lol.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:52 am
Celestial
Celestial

I'm playing a legacy and the second generation is in college. This is the furthest I've ever gotten. I find it's easier when you put in rules like 'you can edit their mood twice a day' and 'it's fine if the heir's father isn't the founders' husband' or 'don't even try to make non-heir sims happy. Have 6 people in the house who have never been potty trained or even clicked on. It's fine.'

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:04 am
Wonderstruck
Wonderstruck

Name: Ben
Hayley wrote:
I'm playing a legacy and the second generation is in college. This is the furthest I've ever gotten. I find it's easier when you put in rules like 'you can edit their mood twice a day' and 'it's fine if the heir's father isn't the founders' husband' or 'don't even try to make non-heir sims happy. Have 6 people in the house who have never been potty trained or even clicked on. It's fine.'

i might have to play w/ those rules sometimes, I'm terrible at legacies I just get bored and try something else. Right now though I've got a girl in college she's 2nd gen and i'm not actually getting tired of them yet, everytime I get a bit bored I just mess something up - like I made her college boyfriend cheat on her after turning her from a romance sim to a family sim and now I can start again with the entertainment of finding her someone.

I haven't posted here in forever wow, I've been checking in often though (:

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:52 pm
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Phonetic wrote:
Hayley wrote:

i might have to play w/ those rules sometimes, I'm terrible at legacies I just get bored and try something else. Right now though I've got a girl in college she's 2nd gen and i'm not actually getting tired of them yet, everytime I get a bit bored I just mess something up - like I made her college boyfriend cheat on her after turning her from a romance sim to a family sim and now I can start again with the entertainment of finding her someone.

I haven't posted here in forever wow, I've been checking in often though (:

Matthew Casper was by far the best sim I'd ever played. That was the one who titled the CASPER legacy that I shared for a while. Playing the descendants of my Self-Sim is okay, I just haven't gotten that far. But I used to only ever play through the third generation, with the original sims being Elders, and I'd never let them die. I finally got over that haha. It took a few attempts though, I can name numerous stories where even the idea of my sims dying was torture to me.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:07 pm
Celestial
Celestial

For me, it's easier to limit how large a generation can be, too. 2 kids each. It makes it less disastrous when you neglect all but one sim. It might force me to play with a sim I don't like, but at least I don't panic when I have 6 kids that I all hate.

http://catseekingcat.tumblr.com/ Isn't this cute?

Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:05 am
BRANDERS*honey
BRANDERS*honey

The only time I ever settled down and had a family in Sims was with Dina Caliente in Sims 2, though I think I mentioned that before. XD
Yeah, I really can only play descendents of my original sims. After that, I just can't do it. Like, it sounds really fun to have generations of sims but I'm just too attached to my characters haha.

speaking of Sims 2, does anyone recognize any custom content here? She was one of my favorite sims and I'd love to remake her if I start up Sims 2 again. Literally my current thoughts have been all about Sims 3 and playing Sims 2 again.

wow we are so not in legitimate current thoughts. In an attempt to seem on topic:

- social justice bloggers on tumblr are kinda scary
- korean pop music
- gathering my favorite CC for TS2 is one thing but taking time to recreate the faces of my original sims is gonna be fdhkgfljkgfljkgfkj
- I'm not smart so my current thoughts only go so far
- xkbnlcnklkmlbvkmlkcvblkxclgkfdhlk
- xxx

---

Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:31 am
Interrupted by Fireworks
Interrupted by Fireworks

Name: Tess
she's super pretty 0.0 really interesting and different face.

I also thought she was smoking a cigarette at first XD But I love her eyes, do you know where you got them from?

Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:54 am
BRANDERS*honey
BRANDERS*honey

haha thankss, and I absolutely do not remember where exactly I got her eyes, which is why I'm asking if anyone else knows xD My best guess is somewhere from modthesims... 'cause that's where I got most of my CC. either that or a few "popular" asian sites. I remember xm sims was one I got cc from a lot but I dunno if any of the exact items on that sim are from there. It does look like she's holding a cigarette baha, didn't notice 'til now. I want to make her again, but I always spent so long on making my sims faces in bodyshop... it'll take a while, lol. I gave a lot of my sims a similar face as her.
trying to remember how I even made my female faces. I know they were prominently the 2nd default face, and in bodyshop I'd blend it with the 4th face a lil, then blend the nose with this pointier one... then I'd tweak the features individually (skinny smooth face, v-jawline, sweet pointy eyes) siiigh I haven't made a sim on sims 2 bodyshop since maybe 2007.

Edit: found her hair on modthesims! it was a featured item so it wasn't hard to find. woooo. still digging for her eyes though :p some of my sims either looked better with cc, others without.
these actually are my current thoughts. i'm totes on topic.

---

Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:26 am
Interrupted by Fireworks
Interrupted by Fireworks

Name: Tess
whoops. i guess i just looked at the picture and didn't read around it xD now i feel dumb ^________________________________________^

Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:56 pm
BRANDERS*honey
BRANDERS*honey

lolll
I am just now noticing I joined a day after you did
wat

---

Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:49 am
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

Name: Erhama
Roleplay: Roxlar Trein
So I got my grades for my exams from early on this year and all I can think is "WHAT. THE. FUCK? THESE ARE NOT MY GRADES."

Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:08 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5066 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228 ... 254  Next