View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Hookey 

How often do you play Hookey?
What is Hookey? 11%  11%  [ 1 ]
I've done it 1 to 3 times 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
I've done it more than 3 times 33%  33%  [ 3 ]
I've never done Hookey! 33%  33%  [ 3 ]
I've done it all school year just about! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 9

Hookey 
Most adorable goober in the world!

yeah, my high school was like that. Most people I knew just made up fake parents notes saying they had a doctor's appointment, lol.

Hehe...I wonder who would do a thing like that :roll: j/p

I don't really play hookey either. My classes take attendance every period too but if you don't show up to homeroom you're absent for the day. If you want to cut you have to get a fake pass from someone and walk around school with it but it's not such a great idea...

Fri May 28, 2004 6:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

Well I have never, mainly b/c the school rings you're house to see if you're really ill. Then you're in trouble. And 'cos u have to catch all the work up. A friend of mine has ''extended dentists appointments or a headache'' each time there's a test.

Fri May 28, 2004 9:48 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

My friend Faith tells the softball coach that she has a headache and shes lying. But the coach tells her that her mother said she hasn't been having headaches so she tells her to just play softball.

Fri May 28, 2004 9:54 pm
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

I've never tried to skip classes or skip school,even though it's very tempting.It's very bad. :nono:

Fri May 28, 2004 10:56 pm
Bam Margera's future wife
Bam Margera's future wife

. My classes take attendance every period too but if you don't show up to homeroom you're absent for the day. [/quote] same here. one day i wondering why i was marked absent for all my classes when all i skipped was homeroom i was like wtf? lol anyways yeaa.

Sat May 29, 2004 3:19 am
Profile WWW

Well I have never, mainly b/c the school rings you're house to see if you're really ill. Then you're in trouble. And 'cos u have to catch all the work up. A friend of mine has ''extended dentists appointments or a headache'' each time there's a test.

What usually works for me when I want to stay home is if I tell my mother that I have a headache and I feel like I'm about to faint, lol. I don't do it too often though but my sister comes up with the craziest excuses. The other day she plans this whole thing out from the night before where she starts coughing and then in the middle of the night, wakes up and goes to the bathroom to pretend she's sick. Then she coughs all through the night and by the time morning comes my mom is asking her to stay home, lol. I have to admit, she is a pro but that is too much work for me. She has to work twice as hard because she's always pretending to be sick...

But yeah, if you skip school over here they don't always call home. It's kind of risky. My friends usually just give the school their cell numbers and when/if they call, they'll answer it.

Alyssah889 wrote:
same here. one day i wondering why i was marked absent for all my classes when all i skipped was homeroom i was like wtf? lol anyways yeaa.

:laughing2: I'm always later for homeroom and when my teacher marked me out and didn't tell me I went through like 3 periods before someone asked me why I was on the absentee list. In my school 1st period comes before homeroom so you can go to first period, miss homeroom, and then just go home.

Sat May 29, 2004 2:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

This other girl in my class is a good actress. At one point she said she felt awfull and she had go home. The teacher fell for it, but we saw her though the window ''skipping'' home, sorta saying:''What an idiot." The teacher was slitely angry.

Sat May 29, 2004 8:34 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

My school doesn't allow u to skip sports unless you have a doctor's note. Im sick, so last week I had a doctor's note. I got to sit there and watch all those poor kids get all sweaty while I got to sit in the shade and finish my homework and talk to my friends. :smile:

Sun May 30, 2004 4:06 pm

My school doesn't allow u to skip sports unless you have a doctor's note. Im sick, so last week I had a doctor's note. I got to sit there and watch all those poor kids get all sweaty while I got to sit in the shade and finish my homework and talk to my friends. :smile:

In order to get a doctor's note and be excused you've got to have some type of broken bone or asthma..that's really what all the kids who sit out have. If you've just got a cold, it's no good.

Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2