View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 6846 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327 ... 343  Next
 Highlight of your day? 
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Derek
Post Re: Highlight of your day?
Oh god that quote.

My highlight was going out to get Frozen Yogurt and then heading back with a group to my friend's house. It was fun!

Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:49 am
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Aura wrote:
Sjung wrote:
I once met Dumdadum (ooooold member) in London! We had a ton of fun.

You also met Jake (Dug).

I want to meet Jake. :l

But I met Laura/Shadow ( :love: ), Ayo (who dropped off the face of the earth), and Kari (who I still see on facebook but haven't talked to in ages)

Oh and a highlight eh? I guess watching Blindside with my nephew, even though he talked through quite a bit of it. :hug:

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:01 am
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Watched CURIOSITY land on Mars. Go USA!

Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:15 pm
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
Stat holiday!! Best Monday ever!

Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:25 pm
Profile WWW
Sims Addict
Sims Addict

Name: Jake
Kira wrote:
Aura wrote:
Sjung wrote:
I once met Dumdadum (ooooold member) in London! We had a ton of fun.

You also met Jake (Dug).

I want to meet Jake. :l

I'd love to meet you! I've deactivated my Facebook but want to keep in touch, are you still registered to Skype as your indelicate email? If so, I'll come on more frequently. ALSO; I'd always phone Ayo for Christmas/her birthday and she'd come onto MSN after a few days to say hi.. but she seldom stuck around afterwards SO I've given up!

Also Erhama; WHY ARE YOU NOT ON STEAM ANYMORE?! Are you still living it up in Thailand? Thanks for reminding Kar that he met me, he always forgets about me. Meeting him was the WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE hahaha! And oh my god, he always plagiarises funny things I say in chat and repeats them on here. He's just CHEEKY.

The highlight of my day is coming on here to say hi and the prospect of talking to Kristin, Laura, Laura, Lauren AND PEOPLE I HAVE FORGOTTEN, lol. I also spoke to Elizabeth today, cool that her and Derek met and kind of set the ball rolling for this message!

Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:40 am
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

Name: Erhama
Roleplay: Roxlar Trein
That's odd, Steam decided not to boot up anymore? :S

Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:41 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Dug wrote:
I'd love to meet you! I've deactivated my Facebook but want to keep in touch, are you still registered to Skype as your indelicate email? If so, I'll come on more frequently. ALSO; I'd always phone Ayo for Christmas/her birthday and she'd come onto MSN after a few days to say hi.. but she seldom stuck around afterwards SO I've given up!

Yay! Oh I noticed that! I kept wondering how I'd get to talk to you then. Yes, that's still my skype, if my username is indelicated. I don't actually go on Skype. But! If you send me a PM on here, I can get on. : D I just don't usually let it run since my laptop is a hateful hag. Yeah I gave up on her too. Dunno what happened to her, really. But it's so nice to see you around. :3

Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:05 am
Profile WWW
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Dug wrote:
The highlight of my day is coming on here to say hi and the prospect of talking to Kristin, Laura, Laura, Lauren AND PEOPLE I HAVE FORGOTTEN, lol. I also spoke to Elizabeth today, cool that her and Derek met and kind of set the ball rolling for this message![/size][/color]

THIS is the highlight of my day! HI JAKE!!! :dance2:

Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:44 am
Profile WWW
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

Name: Jack
Dying my hair brown as I type this! First time I've ever done it by myself so I'm hoping it won't fail and I'll end up with brown and blonde zebra stripes...
[edit] Yay it looks quite good! Because my hair is so disturbingly blonde it turned out a light brownish red and I mustn't have done the tips of my fringe well enough because it kind of gets lighter towards the end but I'm kind of liking it like that. :yeah:

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:28 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Draik wrote:
Dying my hair brown as I type this! First time I've ever done it by myself so I'm hoping it won't fail and I'll end up with brown and blonde zebra stripes...
[edit] Yay it looks quite good! Because my hair is so disturbingly blonde it turned out a light brownish red and I mustn't have done the tips of my fringe well enough because it kind of gets lighter towards the end but I'm kind of liking it like that. :yeah:

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I HAVE TO PAY TO HAVE BLOND HAIR AND YOU JUST THROW YOURS AWAY?!?!?! I can't even look at you right now, Jack.

Just kidding. :smile: Dying hair is fun, although I don't do it on my own anymore since I tried to touch up the blond and ended up with bright yellow hair, lol. I'm glad it turned out well!

The highlight of my day is that it's my first day of work this week so I only have a 3-day work week! YAY!

Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:47 pm
Profile WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Name: Charlie
^HIGHLIGHT of my day... Hehehheeh. *hair pun*

Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:06 pm
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Charlie wrote:
^HIGHLIGHT of my day... Hehehheeh. *hair pun*

LOL, awesome. :laugh:

Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:25 pm
Profile WWW
Celestial
Celestial

I dyed my hair red. Bright, dark red. Like Batwoman. My hair has been five different colors in the past 4 months.

And my internet was out for 4 days. OH SWEET INTERNET. MY LOVE, I AM BACK. Also, not letting anyone else near the router anymore.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Lola001 wrote:
Draik wrote:

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I HAVE TO PAY TO HAVE BLOND HAIR AND YOU JUST THROW YOURS AWAY?!?!?! I can't even look at you right now, Jack.

XD! *hides* I dyed my blond hair a couple times. Well more like tried. I wanted it to be a light red but it ended up coming out strawberry blond, which was lovely but it didn't stay long enough. So I guess I'll just stay blond then. D: Besides I can't be bothered to color my hair. My poor Mom and younger sister have to color theirs all the time to stay blond.

Glad your hair turned out, well Jack!

Highlight eh? Well I just woke up about an hour ago. But, I'm excited I don't have anymore Sims 3 requests, so I'm just going to play today, and enjoy. XD

Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:43 pm
Profile WWW
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

Name: Jack
Considering that the first time I tried to dye it black way back in 2006 it went purple, and when I did it 'chestnut' a few years ago it faded to a disturbingly bright shade of red a week later, I think I was surprisingly lucky this time around. :yeah:

Anyway, highlight of my day was buying my first piece of furniture. It's just a little bookcase that I'm going to transfer my still-growing Toy Story collection into because it's completely taken over the top half of my actual bookcase which means there are a bunch of books hiding away in my chest of drawers which means I have a stack of clothes that won't fit so they're piled on my desk at the moment which means I haven't used my desk in weeks (it's a vicious chain of events).

Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:53 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

I woke up to a rainstorm, and for some reason I was highly in the mood for rain!

Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:20 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Name: Charlie
Swatme101 wrote:
I woke up to a rainstorm, and for some reason I was highly in the mood for rain!

rainymood.com!!!

Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:50 pm
Wonderstruck
Wonderstruck

Name: Ben
highlight of my day was writing my 300th song, eating chinese food and getting an unleaked Lana Del Rey song. What a great day today has been. :smile:

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:46 pm
Profile WWW
BRANDERS*honey
BRANDERS*honey

Name: usexy
what is this unleaked lana del rey song you speak of

my highlight of the day was yesterday when I bought my first Sims 3 ep with a coupon (Late Night $15) and today my highlight was getting groceries 'cause I really like food

some one stop me I'm on the loose

if you cant handle that then DONT respond 2 me. u do u, i do myself, & it feels GOOD~*~
sorry im cute sorry if ur jealous. im fab im, me, all my pictures of myself look the same. hit me up!!!
la disko-tech fighting forever!
You unsexy! Stop talk to me! I SLAP YOU!
---

Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:52 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

SCHEDULES FOR SCHOOL CAME OUT! Oh and I saw Ted.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 6846 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327 ... 343  Next