View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 2974 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140 ... 149  Next
 Talk about anything yo. 
BRANDERS*honey
BRANDERS*honey

Name: usexy
Post Re: Talk about anything yo.
NOOooo
WHY PLAY THAT SONG.
RIGHT IN THE CHILDHOOD.

Back then, I really didn't even like that song. But now it's all nostalgic and I'm just like "oh ;________;" I seriously want to like replace a lot of the TS3 music with Sims 1 music. I even miss some of TS2's music - but I always felt TS1 had a stronger charm. It was just so house-warming and cute and relaxing.

if you cant handle that then DONT respond 2 me. u do u, i do myself, & it feels GOOD~*~
sorry im cute sorry if ur jealous. im fab im, me, all my pictures of myself look the same. hit me up!!!
la disko-tech fighting forever!
You unsexy! Stop talk to me! I SLAP YOU!
---

Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:13 pm
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

Name: Jack
The Buy and Neighbourhood music was all happy and jazzy and stuff you'd expect to hear in an elevator... but then you get to the Build mode music and that's when the weird depressed/nostalgic/hopeful/millions of random emotions kick in.
I'm sure the build mode music was meant to be relaxing and calm, but all I feel now when I hear it is sad and nostalgic. :cheerup:

The Sims 2's music was pretty good and memorable, and while I do get a little nostalgic listening to something like Bare Bones, or Chocolate, I seriously doubt any song from TS2 will completely destroy me emotionally every time I hear it like Build 3 does.
The Sims 3's music is nothing compared to TS1's. LONG LIVE IMPROVISED SOFT MUSAC.

Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:39 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Name: Brianne
My mom explained that pretty much everyone is related somewhere down the line in my town, and we are all inbreeds. .she then said "but thats ok, because we're all brothers and sisters in God's eyes." For some reason that just cracks me up because we aren't very religious. And secondly I started getting freaked out because I do really like some of my fellow townsmates. She started throwing out last names that are related and that just made it worse because all of them had a connection to my family. . .Haaha. . .ha. . .o.o
(P.s. the whole inbreed thing was just a joke because most are related 10 generations down the line.)

Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:39 am
Profile YIM
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Name: Charlie
I never cry. It's kind of annoying because sometimes I feel like a cry would be beneficial. I feel sad and just sit and listen to sad music a lot, but I never cry. AM I BROKEN?! D:

Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:34 pm
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: Sarah
~Brianne~ wrote:
My mom explained that pretty much everyone is related somewhere down the line in my town, and we are all inbreeds. .she then said "but thats ok, because we're all brothers and sisters in God's eyes." For some reason that just cracks me up because we aren't very religious. And secondly I started getting freaked out because I do really like some of my fellow townsmates. She started throwing out last names that are related and that just made it worse because all of them had a connection to my family. . .Haaha. . .ha. . .o.o
(P.s. the whole inbreed thing was just a joke because most are related 10 generations down the line.)

almost everyone in the world is related about 10-20 generations back. lol. :) Kinda crazy.

I know there are troubles of more than one kind, they come from ahead and they come from behind. But I've brought a big bat, I'm all ready, you see. Now my troubles are gunna have troubles with me. ~Dr. Suess~

Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:54 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Name: Charlie
Okay, so I don't know if any of you guys read a post I put a week or so back about a random online person I was talking to?
Well, moving on, we still talk all the time but he doesn't seem as friendly as before, and doesn't reply so often, sometimes not at all for a day or so. (I know it seems really weird, but I can't really think of a better word) But I am constantly checking my phone, and I always check his twitter/facebook when he was last online or if he's talking to other people. I know this is so CREEPY and I have no idea why I do it. I feel like he's almost kind of like an obsession?! I've never EVER been an obsessive type before...
I was reading something online that people can't really "be in love" online (which I'm not suggesting I am) but that people can become obsessive because it's kind of like an escape from reality?
I know this is definitely unhealthy...
But I don't know if I should keep talking to this person? I mean... I like them and we got on really well as friends, but I don't want to be a creep. And I don't want to annoy this person... But on the other hand I miss talking to them even for a day...

Sorry for asking it here, but I kind of wanted multiple opinions on this?? What should I do?

Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:16 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

I feel like i've been in the same position. .O.o
Eventually it stopped on its own and we only talked like once a month, now not at all -_-. Mostly due to the fact I didn't have internet. It's comforting to talk to people online because they usually don't judge you. .You can tell them about your problems. . Overall it can be a great experience.

Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:58 pm
Profile YIM
Simmer
Simmer

Name: Riley
I cannot listen to Sims 1 music without feeling like crying :( So many memories of that game. *sigh* Same with the Sims 2 music. I like the sims 3 music, but it doesn't make me sad.
2003-2005= best years of my life
2006 onward: ew.

Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:54 am
Simmer
Simmer

If I could turn back time...If I could find a way:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnKUyE2peDw
So nostalgic right now. *sigh*

Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:02 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

I went back and listened to the soundtrack and it also brought back this indescribable feeling in me. It just makes me sad because my I started playing Sims when I was in Kindergarden. . .Now I try to teach my sister, who is 7, and she still doesn't understand it. . .but then again she can't read as well as I could at 5. I just push it on her because I feel its what made my childhood awesomely awesome. . I wish I could find my Sims Complete Collection because I would install it in a heartbeat. :(

Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:37 am
Profile YIM
Simmer
Simmer

~Brianne~ wrote:
I went back and listened to the soundtrack and it also brought back this indescribable feeling in me. It just makes me sad because my I started playing Sims when I was in Kindergarden. . .Now I try to teach my sister, who is 7, and she still doesn't understand it. . .but then again she can't read as well as I could at 5. I just push it on her because I feel its what made my childhood awesomely awesome. . I wish I could find my Sims Complete Collection because I would install it in a heartbeat. :(

I have all the Sims 1 games, I just downloaded it last night. Awww, the memories, very sad. :(

Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:41 pm
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
Thank you posting that music, Draik. It took me back... I loved that game so much...

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:13 pm
Profile WWW
Interrupted by Fireworks
Interrupted by Fireworks

Name: Tess

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:27 am
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

Name: Erhama
Roleplay: Roxlar Trein
Tess, thank you so much for posting that video. I now have my own kangaroo at home! :D

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:43 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

Name: Jack
So Dad just arrived home today with a brand new computer to replace his old one from 2004, which I found kinda strange because why would you buy a new computer this close to Windows 8 being released when you could just wait a couple of months so you wouldn't have to pay to upgrade?
He set it all up and everything, and when I asked him why he didn't just wait, he said, and I quote, "I don't need any of those shiny new features, this is good enough for me!"
I figured fair enough, Windows 8's gonna change the start menu and everything so I guess if he wants to stick with what he knows...
I was walking through the study later and the computer was turned on and I saw a disturbingly familiar green meadow background.
He'd bought a $2000 computer, then uninstalled Windows 7 and rolled it back to XP. :no:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:03 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Aww gotta love oldtimers. Sucks for the computer though!

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:10 pm
Profile YIM
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: Sarah
Tonight is one of those night that, for whatever irrational reason, I feel like posting a vague, emotional facebook status that I'll probably delete in the morning.
AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh I wish I could just get to sleep so i could get over this!

I know there are troubles of more than one kind, they come from ahead and they come from behind. But I've brought a big bat, I'm all ready, you see. Now my troubles are gunna have troubles with me. ~Dr. Suess~

Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:06 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Derek
Draik wrote:
So Dad just arrived home today with a brand new computer to replace his old one from 2004, which I found kinda strange because why would you buy a new computer this close to Windows 8 being released when you could just wait a couple of months so you wouldn't have to pay to upgrade?
He set it all up and everything, and when I asked him why he didn't just wait, he said, and I quote, "I don't need any of those shiny new features, this is good enough for me!"
I figured fair enough, Windows 8's gonna change the start menu and everything so I guess if he wants to stick with what he knows...
I was walking through the study later and the computer was turned on and I saw a disturbingly familiar green meadow background.
He'd bought a $2000 computer, then uninstalled Windows 7 and rolled it back to XP. :no:

HAHAHAH! That is great. Quite honestly though, you should be thankful he didn't roll back to Vista. XP is just about the most stable operating system and the longest running one at that. He's not /too/ far off. And not missing that many features either.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:50 pm
Interrupted by Fireworks
Interrupted by Fireworks

Name: Tess
i just found out Australians call "sprinkles" as "hundreds and thousands," where did they come up with that name?

what if you only have 1 sprinkle in your hand? it's still called hundreds and thousands?

Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:23 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Derek
Hey, has anyone searched their name on google and got put back by how little bits of pieces here and there come together to create your footprint? I searched my name and added tumblr to the end and I ended up back here at snooty... I said my full name at some point. Which is fine! Most of you have me added on Facebook, but i just find it weird how the internet and google work.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 2974 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140 ... 149  Next