View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 First impressions and thoughts? 
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Post Re: First impressions and thoughts?
~ərry wrote:
H.O.W wrote:
Is there a way to fire Butlers? Because mines has become......a bit of a problem to say the least lol. Well...My Sims husband is cheating on her with the female butler :laugh:

I want to save the marriage for the children though but those two can't stay away from eachother. I see no where though to actually fire the Butler though and Dismiss just dismisses them for the day :con:

Have you tried using the phone or computer to fire them?

I did try the phone earlier but it was grayed out. I did manage to fire her, after I dismissed her she took her weeks pay and I noticed she was no longer around.

Didn't solve my problem though. I hired a new butler for my sims and her husband does it again :laugh:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:40 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Hokay first impressions. I got the game and played most of yesterday. XD I started with a single female sim. She eventually married a 4 star celeb, had a kid and became a vamp.

Vampires look neat. Pretty danged easy to get one. The vomiting is really really annoying. Wth. I still think vampire children are dumb (my sim had a vampire baby). Takes a long time to get to bars/clubs when the sims start crowding into the elevators. I looove the way Bridgeport looks. So awesome. It's really amazing looking at night. Too easy to become a celeb. XD *thinks* Mixology is kinda neat. It's a great thing for my vampire to do when she's stuck at home. I like nearly all of the new furniture, clothes and hair. Good job, EA (finally). The hotspot thing pisses me off. I can't ever find my freaking newspaper... haha Okay I'm done. I can't think anymore.

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:57 pm
Profile WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Name: Charlie
I kinda wish vampires actually sizzled and died in the sun like they did in ts2, because it doesn't really give vampires any draw backs, pros and cons to becoming one, if you will.

The vomiting this is still... strange to me... I don't understand why they do it?

Apart from that, the city looks great (And for people who hate the elevators, me too, I use boolprop and then teleport them straight up to the main floor!)

I love all the furni/clothes/hair, event the slutty ones! :)

Celebrities and vampires are everywhere and spreading fast! :/ Although I love the look of some of the celebrities, really unique :)

Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3