View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Any stories/plans brewing? 
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Hunter
Post Re: Any stories/plans brewing?
I know. Ekkkk Arghh.

Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:06 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Step 1: Become Vampire
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:56 pm
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

I will check out Bridgeport first and if I like it maybe move my selfsim and friends over there. I have barely touched Sims 3 since WA came out, but now with three expansions I will probably try it again. I'm still playing Sims 2. :laugh:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:28 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Totally going to make a house of people similar to the Jersey Shore. People that just want to party, become famous, and make lots of money while doing little or no work what so ever...

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:28 pm
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

Location: At Hogwarts....no really I'm in Muggle Studies right now..
I'm thinking about having my sim meet someone famous and try to woo him, so she'd be married into the high life. lol! But I'm also thinking if one my sims ends up with a flippin' vampire, I will kill their partner, if they had kids, the kids and my daughter/son will live. I'm feeling a little evil :evillaugh: I've killed mothers of my grandkids just for having the insane trait ( this was of course before I knew I could change the traits after they are given :laugh: ). I'll do it again, no vampire is going to be in my family ( atleast willingly, if my sim ends up having some full vampire baby well I'll just have to accept them, they would apart of the family by blood). I just know one of my sims ( probably a favorite of mine) will some how end up getting with some vampire because it would be ironic and predictable. I can just see all the Late Night vampire stories now :stare:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:16 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Hunter
I need to get rid of all the ugly people in the city, when i go to a club i dont want to see someone in a hot pink cordiroy dress with her best friend in a denim romper. :shift:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:40 pm
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted

I haven't got the game yet, but last night I messed around with the breast,muscle sliders that came with the latest update.

I have a really really annoying party sim I've prepared called "Hookina Yabetch" (Ya-betch :ton:) and her breast and muscle sliders are set to max while wearing a really tight clubbing dress that Anubis made. Hot Pink is the order of the day, I'm hoping she'll be like the one every groans when she walks into the club. Traits are Party Animal, Mean Spirited, Great Kisser, Flirty, Slob and I set her lifetime wish to "surrounded by family"

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:23 am
Sims Addict
Sims Addict

I hope to make a custom neighborhood depicting a small town filled with crappy bungalows in the South, and an urban area in the north (which is meant to imply only a tiny portion of a metropolis). The small town will be depicted as being poor, with only a city hall, police station, fire department, warehouse, diner and consignment shop.

There will be a large forest area separating them, with a road leading to the military and science centers. This will be where most of the collection items are.

Just south of the city will be a small suburb, with the grocery, spa, bookstore, fancy restaurant, school, and hospital.

The city itself will have most of the other rabbitholes and penthouses.

As for plot, I want the small town to be depicted as conservative, and dealing with the influence of alot of artists and bohemians moving into the area due to the cheap property. Naturally, it will also deal with the difficulties of living in a small town and being forced to travel just for groceries (which is something I have to deal with).

Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2