View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Any requests? :) 

Name: Hannah
Post Any requests? :)
Hey Simmers!!!
^^ Basically I'm new here, looking to meet new awesome people yaay to become friends with ;D <3
As I've finished college now I'm going to have lots of spare time on my hands, and what better way than to spend a lot of it paying sims <3 :3
I know this idea is pretty far fetched, but I'm basically asking people if anyone wants me to build houses etc for them? :) going to start building a variety of houses and uploading them and basically for those who arn't very keen on the building aspect of the game can request houses for me to build/ sims and I pwomise to make them in uber speed!! ;D
If anybody's interested please message me! any feedback would be awesome!

Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:06 pm
Profile WWW
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted

Post Re: Any requests? :)
MidnightVale wrote:
Hey Simmers!!!
^^ Basically I'm new here, looking to meet new awesome people yaay to become friends with ;D <3
As I've finished college now I'm going to have lots of spare time on my hands, and what better way than to spend a lot of it paying sims <3 :3
I know this idea is pretty far fetched, but I'm basically asking people if anyone wants me to build houses etc for them? :) going to start building a variety of houses and uploading them and basically for those who arn't very keen on the building aspect of the game can request houses for me to build/ sims and I pwomise to make them in uber speed!! ;D
If anybody's interested please message me! any feedback would be awesome!

Hello!

Since Supernatural is coming out, it would be awesome if we could have a variety of creepy Victorian houses for the neighborhood. Something like this:
Spoiler:
ImageImage

If possible, it would be nice to have a hidden Vampire's Lair/Witches' Lair in the house too ha ha. I'm planning on just creating a world full of witches, vampires and zombies from a pre-made world. :evillaugh:

Thanks!

Origin ID: MJSimKat_14
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MJSimKat

Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]