View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Game Showcase 
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

Name: Erhama
Roleplay: Roxlar Trein
Post Game Showcase
This thread is put here for anyone to showcase any random shots they got out of surprise or bordeom. :P

I made this mainly so I don't have to make a new thread everytime I get a bunch of interesting photos... it may be useful to others.

Spoiler:
Jacob stabbing Juan with some vaccination.

"Here's some flowers. :3" "Looks like someone had their period on them..."

So he married Abigail after that...

Random pretty shot of Jacob.

Abigail after the makeover.

What is he trying to do? :huh:

Rihanna, their daughter spying on someone's pool boy. ;3

"To the royal court, I have decreed that only I should have hot pool boys." :ahh:

Rihanna all teenified!

Abigail gave birth to her second (and final) child, Justin.

Here's a somewhat closeup after reaching Toddlerhood.

And I leave you with this last image of everyone playing with the sprinkler... minus Justin.

Here's my gallery for future shots:
http://erryk.imgur.com/sims_3_game

Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:37 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Post Re: Game Showcase
Your sims are pretttttyyyy.. :D And how do you do what Rihanna was? I couldn't figure out how to get one of my kids to do that when they had the want. Do you click on one of the chairs?

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:42 am
Profile WWW
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

Oh no, she just randomly did it herself... so I don't really know exactly... I'll see with Justin if he can do it.

EDIT: Yep, you need to click on a free dining chair and click 'Preside over Royal Court'.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:44 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

Name: Jack
Spoiler:
Rebecca: So, you know about, like art and all that?
Draik: SHHHH!

I love, love, love the pillow fight animation. Well, the first half, at least. One sim hits the other and acts all cocky until they get hit back. Yeah, most of it is copied directly from TS2, but it still looks awesome.

The failed bachelor party. The only person to show up was the naughty French maid stripper. :huh:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:58 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Derek
Omg. I'll be using this thread. Alot. I always post my pictures to facebook but no one cares. I will post here periodically instead of bothering to try and make a legacy.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:37 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
I want a french maid to show up to mine. XD

Ultiməcia wrote:
Oh no, she just randomly did it herself... so I don't really know exactly... I'll see with Justin if he can do it.

EDIT: Yep, you need to click on a free dining chair and click 'Preside over Royal Court'.

Thanks Erry! :D

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:06 pm
Profile WWW
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: Chelsea
I'm going to try to do a legacy, this is Melyssa Aviator the founder. Right now she is pregnant with baby number one. (My ten year old cousin named her :smile: )
Spoiler:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:37 pm
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

More screenshots!

What you missed:
  • Joshua (imaginary friend) became real
  • Justin teenified along with Joshua
  • Jacob drank the Young Again potion
  • Rihanna got a makeover

Spoiler:
Joshua: Hehe, I have no homework. *smiles*
Justin: You bastard.
Rihanna: *continues doing homework*

Joshua: He's wearing the same tuxedo as mine! D:
Justin: Who cares? Let's dance.

Their new butler, I personally think she's amazing...

Rihanna adultified and graduated :D

Justin: Hehehehe, this place smells like poo now.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:03 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Simmer
Simmer

Wow.... wow... I'm good at designing lots, but my sims are horribly dull compared to yours. And how do you manage to get such good shots? In mine, the angle is usually off, the camera won't zoom in enough, or I'm just a second or two too late.

Question... those portraits...

Spoiler:

Are they from the drafting table? Because I never got them when painting on the easle, and I got a lot of those. They really should make an option where you get to pick what your sims are painting =_=.

Time for some screens of my own.

What you were missing, but not anymore:
- When parks aren't cleaned up
- When it's unexpectedly spacious
- When kids climb into mommy's bed for bedtime reading
- When someone has an insane goth doll mania

Spoiler:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:06 pm
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

I like that goth doll collection. :P

For shots, I use the "tab" camera, because it's a lot better than the normal game camera which is only useful for gaming. And that trio of portraits is a custom object I made. :P I wanted something of my interests in the game so I went and got S3OC and S3PE and made it. Quite easy to make.

And the only thing I have to say at not making dull sims: Custom Content. :ton:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:26 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Simmer
Simmer

O_O...
Tab camera, where have you been all my life? :love:

As for custom content... unfortunately, I don't have the time to make any. I'm working on a custom world and there are still 75+ lots I need to build. To make matters worse, I gotta rebuild the world itself (map and texturing) from scrap, because some things just didn't work as nice as I thought they would. And, of course, CC is a no-go for it, if I intend to make the world downloadable.

But I guess I should spend some more time on making my sims. At some point I just grew tired of it and picked easy clothes, usually not even bothering with create a style :P. Even without CC, I should be able to make them better than they are now.

Spoiler:

Dangit... now I need to redo all my Greenville photos =_=.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:12 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

I really want to get some pictures to showcase. I will find some and share them soon!

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:35 pm
Simmer
Simmer

A little show to show what happens when to sisters fight over their bedroom in their new house :love:.

Spoiler:

And can I just mention I never realized sims expressions were so detailed or diverse?

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:06 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

NekaraNef wrote:
A little show to show what happens when to sisters fight over their bedroom in their new house :love:.

*snipped*

And can I just mention I never realized sims expressions were so detailed or diverse?

Wow, that's kinda funny! You have great graphics! I've actually always noticed Sim's expressions :) So much better than Sims 2.

Okay, I've wanted to share on here for a while, and I'm finally going to. I am going to try to keep the post small, so in help of this, a bunch of other funny pictures of sims i've taken is here. If you have a few minutes check it out. I only ever post stuff that I Thought was completely worth posting, because I get busted by my Facebook friends for posting too much random crap all the time haha.

Okay, on with this update. 50 Pictures. Let's go.

Spoiler:
Okay, I will start off before the current leg of the Legacy started. I had an uncertancy period where I didn't know who I wanted to play, so, here it is.
To recap, before I begin, I'm playing a legacy with this foundation

Founders--> 3 Second Generation Kids--> 5 (controlled) Third Generation Kids --> 2 (controlled) Fourth Generation Kids
Now, I say controlled, because after second generation, I let the unused children to florish and marry via Story progression, and the neighborhood is just FULL of their presence. Hard to marry at points, but is good because there is always a cousin to befriend.

Rocker Brother (Nicholas) & Sister Inventor (Andrea). Lol freak out sesh

MELISSA, STOP USING YOUR MATERNAL POWERS TO BREAK THE COMPUTER.
btw, in the background is Samantha Martinez, the last heir (second) in the Legacy. the story has moved on to the 4th generation, and the woman giving birth is an extension of the 3rd generation (married Rocker Child). Technically, she gave birth to the first 4th generation child, but I never played them after this.

Okay, this generation pretty much kicks off with the death of Sam, the previous heir. By this point...

Although she started off the least likely to be heir, I picked Nichole, the bookworm doctor, to be the heir. I usually call her Melvin though, as a nickname, haha.

Ironically, Nichole met a very similar fate. In Crescent Cove, the graveyard is VERY far away from society, leaving no shower to be closeby..

She died. Almost at safety, too!

However, this only proved to be a story twist. I had never played a playable ghost before, so this was my break! By the way, she married Spenser, someone who randomly comes up in CAS I believe, so you may recognize him.

Nichole picking up her normal child, Jacob. OH, you may realize the house is REALLY ugly. This is purposeful, because it was a nice Victorian style that I could see my bookworm thriving in. It got much expanded by this legacy.

As I've been trying to do the Ambitions Career, Spenser uses his Charisma to start the Architectural Design career. Nichole is trying to become a World Renouned Surgeon.

Typical night at the graveyard.

Nichole gave birth to my first ever ghost baby, Macy.

This is about the (no offense here guys,) gayest interaction this game has. But because Spenser is a techniphobe, it serves as the main entertainment for the household (until Jacob becomes rebellious, that is).

Dawhh.. Brother and Sister interacting xD

I cant remember, but I thought this bear worked great for the peculiar storyline, haha.

Designing is serious shit, ask Spenser.

I hope she has insurrance!

Jacob grew up, and due to his mother's disposition, he was also a bit chubby. He wanted a life change, so I made him start working out. Just as a hobby, you know.

Macy before she grew up. Sorry I lack some pictures, I took a lot of pictures on cellphones and they are on the digital picture frames in game. First time I tried that, too.

Just for a change, Macy became a fisher. It's her sport!

Everyone grew up around the same time, and spenser is seen here trying to bring up his charisma skills.

God, I love the sunsets in this game with the lighting mod I use.

This is how your supposed to eat cake! (Jacob grew up into a Young Adult)

Now, here's the story line change. Picture somewhat related. I decided I was sick of seeing Macy as a ghost. So, I set it out as my mission to bring her to life.
I used a few tutorials, but I figured out. I needed a fisher, cook, and gardener in order to cook Ambrosia, which required Deathfish and Life Fruit as it's ingredients. Macy was a Fisher. Nichole could be a cook, as she was a bookworm and fast learner. But I needed a gardener..
So I thought back through the generations. Who was in the science career / gardened?

My answer was Abraham Martinez. He was the first child of the legacy. Wasn't picked as heir. But because I didn't move him out right away, he had almost level 7 gardening. Bingo! I had an "Oh My Ghost!" oppertunity, and he became a reality.

Just for reference, this is what he looked like as a Young Adult.

That's when I realized it took 3 ghosts in the house to make one human the outcome. Awk.

Macy and her Great Uncle Abe going out on a late night fishing trip at the graveyard. Macy had alreay got the Alley Catfish and then Angel Fish. This quest was a go!

Deathfish aquired! Meanwhile, Melvin was reading up and got her cooking to level 9.

A nice shot of the graveyard at night!

The irony i put into the story is that Jacob was to become a ghost hunter. Originally, I was going to split the family up, making their parents divorse because Nichole had the cheater reputation (thanks to early relationship story progression interferance), make jacob hate his mother, and become a ghost hunter out of rebellion, but I was too busy with everything else. Plus they needed the money.

Meet Donnie! Macy found him in the deep within a chest! My first Magical gnome!

Jacob: Right, THIS is why I hate ghosts! Screw you, Uncle Abe.
You know, him and his Aunt Andrea would have gone good together (right before Uncle Abe originally died)

Ghost hunting is fun, and I'm glad I'm doing it, but I think Macy will be the heir.

Donnie is still messing around in Uncle Abe's garden. He previously went out and collected a bunch of unknown special seeds. I hope one of them is a life fruit! I to this point feel bad that I brought back a dead uncle as a gardening slave. Haha!

Oooh, spooky!

Jacob's first kiss with a highschool crush of his. She's kinda butchy, if you know what i mean. I gave her a makeover after that, and she is waaay to muscular, and everything made her look like a man. Another reason I won't be using Jacob as heir. *prays Macy is pretty*

I thought this was funny. Couldn't tell if it was a new ghostly animation or if the reality goggles provoked her to do so.

BINGO! Life Fruit was one of the Unknown Special seeds. The plan had all the requirements completed!

Here's Nichole, making the Ambrosia.

Perfect quality. ooh, and it glows!

Macy! Don't die on us! You're about to become human!

Macy: Hmm, I feel a bit dizzy...
Don't fail on me now! This is the biggest quest I've ever done in The Sims 3!

Macy: Woah.. I can feel myself.. wait..

I'M NOT A GHOST ANYMORE!!! Perfect Birthday Gift!
Now, I'm not sure if this reset her life cycle, but it was her birthday, and she grew up.

She's actually really pretty! I spent forever trying to find an appropriate hairstyle.

Unfourtunately, Uncle Abe was no longer needed. He returned to to the Netherworld.

Meanwhile, as seen as the last pictures, we had left over ingredients, and although she had been a ghost her whole life..
I decided to make Nichole human again. This also reset her lifestage. Now, as she reached the top of the medical career, she could make money for the family longer! *I'm such a user, hahaha*

Nichole: I haven't felt my face since I was in my 30s!

There's Nichole, doing what she does best. In fact, she was learning how to Garden, so that she could take care of Uncle Abe's garden, now that she was at the begining of the Elder Stage again.

YOU CAN'T MAKE ME LEAVEE!!!!

I leave you with that. For anyone who actually looked through all 50 pictures, I applaud you! Hope you enjoyed.

Last edited by Swatme101 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:18 pm
Simmer
Simmer

Looking good! Now I think about it, I never played with ghosts before. Not sure why. When I started with legacy families (amazing yours last 4+ generations, I tire after two or three), I kept all the graves on the lot, because it looked so nice. But that also meant my game was spammed to death with ghosts =_=. When ambitions came out, I figured I could clean them up with the ghost hunter career, but that just seemed all wrong... I mean... my poor old dead family members! I can't go kill them off again, can I? And that sunset looks amazing :).

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=367164 ?

Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:21 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

NekaraNef wrote:
Looking good! Now I think about it, I never played with ghosts before. Not sure why. When I started with legacy families (amazing yours last 4+ generations, I tire after two or three), I kept all the graves on the lot, because it looked so nice. But that also meant my game was spammed to death with ghosts =_=. When ambitions came out, I figured I could clean them up with the ghost hunter career, but that just seemed all wrong... I mean... my poor old dead family members! I can't go kill them off again, can I? And that sunset looks amazing :).

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=367164 ?

Yup! And instead, I have them in their own area at the grave yard.

But no, this is the farthest I've ever gotten in a legacy! I always get attached / bored by Generation 3! I'm really proud of myself that i've already killed off 2 heirs and am ready to kill off the 3rd!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:14 pm
Simmer
Simmer

Killing three heirs? Large family? I usually keep the youngest kid as heir and age up the others as quickly as I can (and still get them their lifetime wish)... don't want too many sims on my lot. For my current testing family, I tried the 5-baby-to-teen lifetime wish for the mom. That was hell =_=. And the IFs made it even worse.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:57 pm
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
Here are some pictures from my game. I'm having so much fun with my rebellious teens!!

Spoiler:
Charlotte was ignored by her mother and left behind by her father. She has an imaginary friend, Charlie (he was made real when he became a teen)... who is her only friend. They soon become romantically involved.

Charlie is Mean Spirited and wanted to snub Charlotte. So I let him.

Charlie, Charlotte's former imaginary friend, is being arrested for egging a neighbor's house.

Charlotte is being arrested for trying to flood the school.

Even though they are both failing and haven't been to school in over 3 days, Charlotte and Charlie were allowed to go to prom, where they decided to Go Steady.

After being arrested, Charlotte has been grounded for two days. Soon she will be sent to Military School. :laugh:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:53 am
Profile WWW
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

More drama! :D
Spoiler:
"I want you to be the les to my bian."

"No."

"WHAT?!"

And then I moved her out and let her live alone...

Justin and Joshua came back from Boarding School(s):
Justin went to Fort Starch Military School and Joshua went to LeFromage Art School
Justin has a job in the Military career while Joshua is preggo with Justin's baby.

ENGAGEMENT.

MARRIAGEMENT.

CAKEMENT... oh that sounded wrong... so yeah I leave you with this sexily frosted pink wedding cake!

Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:50 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

Name: Cate
I'll have to keep checking back for Erry and Swat's photos! :yeah:

"I want you to be les to my bian." :gig: Classic!
I want to see more of your same sex couples! :dance:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next