View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1820 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91
 Render Girl. The One and Only. 
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Derek
Post Re: Render Girl. The One and Only.
CrazyZimBrandina wrote:
I was so in love with the TS2 premades. No secret (Dina Caliente fanderp here)
but I never ever got into TS3 characters. Barely ever touch them, not even the recreations of TS2/TS1 premades. In fact, I really dislike how they were remade in TS3. They feel so butchered.

Another thing I like about TS2 premades, is that you can tell the creators put a lot of effort into the characters. The neighborhoods would greet you with cute backing stories and pictures, and when you'd load up their house, it actually seemed like they were played with for a long while.

Whereas in TS3... you load up a premade family, and it looks like they literally just moved in.

aww, I also remember being so obsessed with the "beta" TS2 families that were always used for screenshots before the game released. I kept hoping they'd end up in the game lol. They were basically "draft" versions of the characters we ended up with, but still, even if I ended up liking the TS2 premades we were given, I really liked the beta characters.

I believe there is more rumor and myth built up behind render girl than half of the families in the neighborhood. I don't know half of Sunset Valley!

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:42 pm
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

Name: Jack
There was Render Girl, who was in a crazy love-square with Sky Gazer, Delmar and Candy Cane, then there was the town celebrity, NVM, who Candy Cane was obsessed with, and the evil Render Nigel who just appeared out of nowhere one day, and Val Uptuous who may or may not have been run over by a car, and Gyppo, who wore a tiny dress and liked to paint, and Ann Greenan, the psycho old lady with road rage...

I know more about the render sims and the sims from the trailers than I do about the actual families in Sunset Valley. :huh:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:33 am
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted

Name: Jawsh
The Render sims would of been so much better to be in the neighborhood than the crappy half-arsed premades we have now. >_< Sure, people can recreate them, but it's never the same, they should of been in the release, end of.

They're 100x more interesting than the characters now.

I am Electra Heart.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:08 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Imagine if Render Girl came in a store world or somthing :huh:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:49 pm
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted

*cough wouldtotallyMATYthatshit cough*

I mean, what?!
But, then again, seeing as how 'well done' their recreations are, I bet she'd look nothing like the original.

I am Electra Heart.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:13 pm
BRANDERS*honey
BRANDERS*honey

Name: usexy
eufghfhjfgkhjgfhjgfhjgf hgf each time im reminded of the awful recreatons I become infuriated

they literally gave Dina and Nina the same face and accidentally swapped their personalities and made them live with some gank of a roommate. no. I'll stick with my own recreation >:( and why do michael and jocasta bachelor look like blubber?

but yah I seriously cannot list more than half of the premades for any nhood

not to mention aging up bella goth she turns freaky as hale and not even the intended "goth family creepy" kind of way

if you cant handle that then DONT respond 2 me. u do u, i do myself, & it feels GOOD~*~
sorry im cute sorry if ur jealous. im fab im, me, all my pictures of myself look the same. hit me up!!!
la disko-tech fighting forever!
You unsexy! Stop talk to me! I SLAP YOU!
---

Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:56 pm
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted

CrazyZimBrandina wrote:
they literally gave Dina and Nina the same face and accidentally swapped their personalities and made them live with some gank of a roommate. no. I'll stick with my own recreation >:( and why do michael and jocasta bachelor look like blubber?

This.

I never knew Dina was a goth. The top she's wearing does not suit her glamorous personality at all. She's a gold digger, ffs. She needs to LOOK like a gold digger. Sure, in TS2, she wasn't complete gold digger material, but at least she wore a dress and heels!

And Nina? What? Nina is looking for romance and lust. ROMANCE ROMANCE ROMANCE. Stick to it, EA!

Michael & Jocasta were by far the worst. Sure, Michael may of been a jock, but if he's a jock, shouldn't he be muscly, not flubberly? Not to mention Jocasta's sudden 'angler' personality. Uh?... I always imagined her as an elegant woman, I thought Bella would of been the SPITTING image of her mother. Where else would Bella get her dress sense from, really? Kaylynn Langerak? (Who just HAPPENS to be as old as Bella and Mortimer despite the fact she's so young in TS2. Grrrr.)

I am Electra Heart.

Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:21 pm
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

YOUR QUEEN HAS RETURNED

Spoiler:

Thu May 16, 2013 6:00 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

OMG that's way too perfect. i KNEW someone dug up some animations they used for renders early on... WOW!

Fri May 17, 2013 8:40 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

I thought Render Girl was all but forgotten.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:47 am
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Render Girl is too awesome to ever be forgotten. She's a legacy, man.

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:47 am
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Kira wrote:
Render Girl is too awesome to ever be forgotten. She's a legacy, man.

It still just makes me go wild that we racked up 90+ pages based on a single image... just sayin. Hahaha!

Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:50 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Name: Brianne
Ok I'm just wondering if any of yall remember Swat's 'Hot n' Narcissistic'? I just hooked up my old computer and went through all of my horrific jr. high dated files, including terrible music and photos and happened to find it mixed in there. . .It was the first time I ever listened to it (I guess I had forgotten I downloaded it back then) and omg. . .It was so majestic and full of nostalgia that I almost teared up.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:02 pm
Profile YIM
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

I wonder if any of the TS4 preview sims ever become as popular as Rendy was.
"Pancake Guy" seems pretty popular at the moment but I doubt it'll last long unless he keeps returning in screenshots and trailers like Render Girl and the gang did.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:51 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

Woah woah woah... So I went to The Sims 3 Wiki and they show how TS3 has had three covers. When did this happen?!

How did this go unnoticed?! GO RENDER GIRL!

Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:39 pm
Your Ghost
Your Ghost

Roleplay: Edwin Morelli
I had to actually go to the wiki and make sure you hadn't photoshopped that to trick me. xD

Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:45 am
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Shadow wrote:
I had to actually go to the wiki and make sure you hadn't photoshopped that to trick me. xD

Hahah! Classic me! but no, that is an entirely new rerender, like wtf :laugh:

Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:23 pm
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

Preußen wrote:
CrazyZimBrandina wrote:

This.

I never knew Dina was a goth. The top she's wearing does not suit her glamorous personality at all. She's a gold digger, ffs. She needs to LOOK like a gold digger. Sure, in TS2, she wasn't complete gold digger material, but at least she wore a dress and heels!

And Nina? What? Nina is looking for romance and lust. ROMANCE ROMANCE ROMANCE. Stick to it, EA!

Michael & Jocasta were by far the worst. Sure, Michael may of been a jock, but if he's a jock, shouldn't he be muscly, not flubberly? Not to mention Jocasta's sudden 'angler' personality. Uh?... I always imagined her as an elegant woman, I thought Bella would of been the SPITTING image of her mother. Where else would Bella get her dress sense from, really? Kaylynn Langerak? (Who just HAPPENS to be as old as Bella and Mortimer despite the fact she's so young in TS2. Grrrr.)

If Bebe Hart can be a nice bookworm-y amish girl born from crazy SuperPopular-wannabe parents, and Xander Clavell can be an heart-breaking full-on irresponsible party animal with boring, ultra-quiet parents, then someone as refined as Bella could easily have an overtly afraid nature-y mom like Jocasta, and a freakout-y dad who would kiss almost everyone he meets like Simis. (Yes, Simis was a romance sim and is Inappropriate\Neurotic, and Jocasta is Over-Emotional\Coward.)

Uh, right, we were at the amazing RENDER GIRL!. So, what about Renay's parents? Are they a lot like her, or nothing like her? Ok, you all said Render Chubbrianna had triplets with someone, and these triplets were Render Girl, Render Wannabe, and Render Brianna. Chubbrianna later had another kid with the same father as the previous three, and she was known as Render Teen. Render Teen is dating Travis "Tex" Chase (the local teen cowboy) also known as Render Boy. Render Wannabe has adopted a son named Render Kid. Render Nigel seems nice and cute but is actually a spy from another dimension sent to kill Render Girl. Sky Gazer is the fiancè of Render Girl, but both Render Wannabe and Render Brianna actively dislike him. Sky Gazer and Simis Bachelor are not the same person, but first cousins instead. This means that if Sky Gazer and Render Girl married, she would actually be related to Bella. Render Wannabe and Render Brianna actually think Render Girl only wants to marry Sky Gazer because he's related to Bella, but RGirl and SGazer are actually very in love. Zack "Delmar" Houston is a football player that is currently engaged to Render Wannabe, but Brianna is actually the lesbian one as she's in love with Candy Cane Girl. Magnus real first name of ultra rockstar NVM, is the idol of everyone in the Render Family and close associates (expecially Candy Cane). Marcela Badeau and Saffron Smith are Render Girl's good friends since toddlerhood, while Officer Roscoe is hangin' out with Sky Gazer and Zack Houston. Ann Greennan psycho old lady and her henchwoman Val Uptous with a car-fetish, are also out to get Render Girl b\c they're evil. Pimento ( :yeah: ) is Render Girl's pet "yeah" smiley, Render Girl and Bella are actually best friends forever and in cahoots for a plan involving the creation of the Render Empire where RGirl and SGazer are empress and emperor, Liam O'Dourke has an huge (unrequited) crush on Render Brianna, and he lives with Kim "Gypso" Kent and Piper Hipp who are really good friends of his. Brianna is actually in love with all teen-to-elder females of Sunset Valley (including Kim and Piper), and RGirl and RWannabe are both in love with all teen-to-elder males of Sunset Valley (yep this includes Liam). But everyone is okay with it b\c they're Renderlicious! The reason Cycl0n3 Sw0rd (the only redhead capable of out-nerd Liam. Somehow lives with 3 girls, one more than Liam does.) left Blair Wainwright was because she could not compete with Render Girl's own renderliciousness. Render Girl and Sky Gazer have renderlicious twins named Render Gazer (the son) and Sky Girl (the daughter). RGazer and SGirl's own renderliciousness is actually the reason Bella disappeared. Also, the reason we do never see Render Girl & family in Sunset Valley, it's because they're way too renderlicious to care, & way too awesome to be properly displayed as playable sims. Yeah. That's the Render Family for you. Someone make a Renderlicious Family Tree.

(Any idea about the father of: Render Girl, Render Brianna, Render Teen, & Render Wannabe? Do they even have the same father? Maybe they were born by budding!)

Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:52 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

HOW LONG DID THAT TAKE YOU :wha:

Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:54 pm
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

Almost one full IRL day.

Fun fact: i was to type something really long about the future destinies of Render & Co. in the TS2 era, but i clicked the wrong button and the computer ate it.

BTW Chubbrianna and Delilah Dreamer are first cousins once removed.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 1820 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91