View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 The T-Mobile Stuff 
Just Passing Through
Just Passing Through

Post The T-Mobile Stuff
Hello, back in the Spring, when the T-Mobile/EA promotion was going on, I found out about it just about a week before it was slated to end. Since I could only download one file every 24 hours, I was only able to download 8 of them. I was unhappy that I missed getting most of what looked like really cool stuff. Cut to the chase - I found the entire set available from this site, much to my delight. I was so grateful, and it seemed too good to be true.

It turned out that the T-Mobile files that I did not have already would not not install using the EA launcher. I am told to upgrade my game to the latest edition of the game, even though I have the latest edition.

My question is a simple one, I think. Is there any way at all that I can install the T-Mobile content that I missed from the promotion but subsequently got them back here? Is there another way to install the T-Mobile simpacks besides the lame launcher?

Thank you in advance! :wave:

Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]