View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 The sims 3- Play time 
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: Soarin
Post The sims 3- Play time
Wow alot of people no me as the guy who posts a ton of ideas for EP's for the sims 3 before its even came out. Well i was thinking i have had a few poor ideas or not so good ones compared to the others. Well i think this one is pure genius.
Many people may refer to this as a repeat to freetime but theres a little more to the kids side of the field.
~~~~~~~THE SIMS THREE-PLAY TIME~~~~~~~

Base idea: Are ur Lil kids, teens, and tots sick of playing video games, or hanging with there NOT so cool parents. This is were it ends NOW!!!<Cool flashy techno music comes on>
Ur sim kids teens and tots are now going out and are going to like it! Tons of new things that ur younger sims can do!

New skill points: Sports and hobbys will be now seperetated as a skill points!!!
Sports will be up to 20 points and hobbys will be 10. Every sport and hobby will be seperated so if u play soccer <Football> U may have a 6 but u and ur friends play american football in the backyard so u may have a three. <Skill points mean less so a 3 in fooball is reallu like a 6 in skill being that sports are outta 20>

New Hobbys: Soccer <FOOTBALL> american football, basketball, baseball, tennis,and hobbys, Art, music, dance, <Can be in ballet, jazz rock etc>,Gymnastics, science, School <Math, reading, just plain knolege>, building, biking, swiming and more!!!
< and smaller sports such as track, foosball, pool, volly ball, golf will be otta medals... bronze silver and gold instead of all those skill points.

Lots: There will be sporting and hobby buildings like maybe in the the small neighborhood behind all the houses is a rundown baseball feild were all the kids play together, or there could be a rec center in the city were kids can sign up for certan sports like basketball, vollyball, and indoor dodgeball. There could be several fields were kids can play outdoor sports. The better and longer u play the more skill youll get. If u really want to be good most sports have club and rec sports. Rec u sign up and u do practices and games with all around skilled players when in club there are 2 divisions for club. Div A and div B u will usully try out for B first and hopefully make the team and ull get better faster and play against better players, get trainers and hopefully move up to div a were ur goal is to make the high school team when as a teenager and then progress into the sport u play in athleticly. <Yes athletic sports will finally be seperated!!!> The ultimite dream is to play in the pros!!!

The trick--- There will have to be like 3 or 4 diffrent feilds or rec centers to play so the kid sims will get to play against them. Of cource the rundown baseball field isint going to have an offical roster! So the rec center and fields will have to both offer club and rec and all conecct so everone can have a team. EXAMPLE: There are 4 rec fields and 3 sport facilties. Club and rec will be both offered for sports like basketball and tennis. The rec center will then during games play against the other rec center. So there is 3 teams playing. The rec aginst theree rec there B against b and there a against a, SAME with the sport facilties.

Hobby time- maybe your kid dosent want to do sports. Well how about you get into the new art class over at the rec center. If ur kid dreams of being a worl famous painter then u want to sign your kid up on the art class under paint. Ur kid sim will take classes and paint. he may get graded or maybe ur sim is so gifted once when he turnes teen he is boosted right into the art career <Under choice> and will now be making money on his art peices. Or maybe ur lil dancer wants to become the worlds best balletits and she is sighned up and is now learning the tricks to the one to step! She wants to become the best of the best and now is practicing at home twenty four seven and paying for privie lessons! <Can be choosen for most hobbys and sports> The teacher is so amazed with her shes bumbed to the team! Now shes performing on stage and hopes to be the pro balaest of all time!

Cool additons- biking must be learned so uv will have to get the whole training done before erning hobby points and getting into races and triathlons, same with swimming.

New items:Basketball hoop's Soccer net/Ball with or without Football<American> Newbikes Claystands
New building sets
and lots more!

Todlar things
A daycare for meeting the new tots, New toys! Can now play sports like kicking the ball and trying to do a summersalt! New clothing, There will be more choices for babysitting and nannys, the diaper changing unit will make a return a public and a home one!

The Extra LOTS!
Well everything a kid can do the teen can do, like being on a rec or club team, or doing flips st a gymnatics arena and more, but heres a few more things! There will be new teen hangouts! Arcade, comic store, marine center, after school party hangouts <A place were on a certan day like friday or saterday teen and kid sims wll have a hangout place were all the cool and more party outgoing sims hangout, theres games, tv sets, skate bored places, a food bar were ur sims can buy food and soda all they want, karoke and a good place for sims too meet and socialize without there parents being around!!! <Kids and teens will have a seperete hangout. No adults aloud!>

What about the poor adults?
Well this is mainly a younger area pack but a few things will be added for the adults! There will be more nightclubs and hangouts added. Ur adult siims can now set cerfews and chores for the younger sims and lastly of course adult sims will have hobbys and sport packets that will o ur career like u wont be in the music career unless ur good in the gutiar or if ur good at those big muscles with athletic but no good in basketball and ur trying to be in the basketball career ull have no luck its all about hobby points there!

Other
Sims can now internet date and go on several different websites!

Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:15 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Post Re: The sims 3- Play time
I like this idea.

Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:03 am
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Another sport I would like to see is Surfing, but maybe they might save that for a vacation EP? I would like to see the ocean have its use besides fishing. Cool idea.

Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:09 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Zac wrote:
Another sport I would like to see is Surfing, but maybe they might save that for a vacation EP? I would like to see the ocean have its use besides fishing. Cool idea.

Ha im a big surfer, body bording, skin bording kind of guy abd i forgot. Yah id like to see like sail boats and canoes and stuff and surfing what u said could be great.
Oh and i want the ability for teens to have to learn how to drive.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:43 pm
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

im a volleyball player so i want my sims to play vball yo
also soccer. soccer is amazin

Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:50 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

kimicker wrote:
im a volleyball player so i want my sims to play vball yo
also soccer. soccer is amazin

Yah im a big soccer player, and id like to see high school teams with the whole club and rec thing.

Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:45 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Derek
Wow i am glad i stumbled upon the ideas thread. I really like ur ideas! Including this one!

Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]