View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:29 pm



Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 The sims 3 MUSIC 

Is this a good idea?
Yes 31%  31%  [ 4 ]
No 15%  15%  [ 2 ]
ITS Amazing plz EA! 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Id rather listen to rick astley all day 15%  15%  [ 2 ]
Maybe? 31%  31%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 13

 The sims 3 MUSIC 
Author Message
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:43 pm
Posts: 574
Location: Florida
Name: Soarin
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Post The sims 3 MUSIC
Well i havent been on snootysims for almost a year and i was thinking and i got this great idea that i would like to share and get ur thoughts on.
This could be part of the game a seperate expansion or part of an expansion.

Your sims have the chance to become living legends! Ur sims will now have a state of the art music career option. Let me note that u can be a teen, young adult, adult, and possibly senior.
This will all start of as a normal career. U will start working as like stage helper fixing lights and stuff, making a small salary. Then on ur thrid stage u will become a side player. U will get to choice your instrument, and choice from a shortlist of bands. U will actully have to play there will be notes on the screen that u have to hit at the right time and if u get a certian amount in a row u will be able to do a speical fan dance such as spinning ur gutiar, backfliping, electric slide and other fun celebrations. After you get promoted by mastering ur postion u will become the main player. The notes will get tougher and the fans will get pickier but ur become a posting.php?mode=post&f=35complete STAR! Now of cource ur playin in a very small crowd. <Teens play as a garage band and older playin at bars but of cource the teens will play at those places too but not for now/ After your promotion to 6 Stage you will have a choice. Create ur own band and pick from instruments, genre, outfits and everything. <I will give you a list on the bottom of this topic/
Or you can keep playin for other bands and picking from lists of bands. Its less fun but you will get a steady payroll and good if you dont want to work to much. This expansion pack or whatever it could be would in clude a ton of instruments to cover alot of the generes of music.
If you choice create a band C.A.B U will chooce were you want to play and if they want you to play there. Of cource you wont be playing at sport stadioums or concerts but at bars restraunts, Battle of the bands and such as. Then if you start getting populer you may get sponsers and stuff like playing in a commerical or movie and if your really lucky an agent may see you play or you can ask him/her to come and check you out. If they like wat they see you may get a shot a record deal. Money and Popluatery will then start rolling in and you will be goin on tours and playing in tons of people. Lets hope you dont have stage fright!
After you turn old enough and want to retire u and ur band will be looked at for a possible Hall of fame placement! If u are u will get money for just sitting at home. Maybe ull have few back together concerts for old time sake!




List of Instruments. <Can be added to/ Electric guitar, akcoustic guitar, electric drums, normal drums, Bass, keybord, violan, DJ, singer, Piano, trumpet,trumbone, fiddle,banjo,bongos, and other.
TYPES OF MUSIC, ROCK,JAZZ,COUNTRY, PUNK, GRUNGE, SHOW DANCE,Alternative, DISCO<To a degree/, and i hate to say it but rap. and more
What you can choose for ur C.A.B
Instruments, genre, notes <If u want/ color of band, look, sound, style, behavior< Like shakin it up or lighting the stage on fire! were u play and when u play. And more.

Sorry this was so long but things were stirring in my head and i just had to share them.
:yikes:


Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:24 pm
Profile
Forum Friend
Forum Friend
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:21 pm
Posts: 117
Location: U.S., Virginia
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Post Re: The sims 3 MUSIC
I'm not sure I'd be too into it if it was just about music. How about an EP with other cool modern jobs, or perhaps really strange, or really dangerous jobs too? I'd buy something more along those lines. You'd get your money's worth.

_________________
"Life Drawing: An excuse to see naked people." - Sims 2 University
TS3 Architect and Interior Designer - See my Creations


Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:11 pm
Profile
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:43 pm
Posts: 574
Location: Florida
Name: Soarin
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Post Re: The sims 3 MUSIC
lilaviel wrote:
I'm not sure I'd be too into it if it was just about music. How about an EP with other cool modern jobs, or perhaps really strange, or really dangerous jobs too? I'd buy something more along those lines. You'd get your money's worth.


Well i would like to see jobs along the lines of that but u couldent really add mcuh to that like u could with music,showbiz,sports, and art.


Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:54 am
Profile
Forum Friend
Forum Friend
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:21 pm
Posts: 117
Location: U.S., Virginia
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Post Re: The sims 3 MUSIC
soarindude02 wrote:
lilaviel wrote:
I'm not sure I'd be too into it if it was just about music. How about an EP with other cool modern jobs, or perhaps really strange, or really dangerous jobs too? I'd buy something more along those lines. You'd get your money's worth.


Well i would like to see jobs along the lines of that but u couldent really add mcuh to that like u could with music,showbiz,sports, and art.


I'm not so sure that's true. Music, showbiz, sports and art are easy to relate to, so there are many ideas one can come up with for those jobs. I could think of many things you could also do with stranger jobs - like Archeologists, Pilots, the guys that do documentaries for the Discovery Channel, heck, even farming would prolly be interesting for some people. There are even stranger jobs you might have fun with.. like animal wranglers, clowns, fortune cookie writers (somebody has to do it), inventors that come up with the next food sensations... all sorts of goodies. Music by itself is, well, weak. Why would you want to, anyhow, when you can play Guitar Hero and Rock Band and get more out of it? EA makes Rock Band, so they'd prolly be more inclined to put forth new music ideas towards that game than The Sims.

Not to say that yours isn't a good idea. I'd just add stuff to it, is all.

_________________
"Life Drawing: An excuse to see naked people." - Sims 2 University
TS3 Architect and Interior Designer - See my Creations


Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:40 am
Profile
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:43 pm
Posts: 574
Location: Florida
Name: Soarin
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Post Re: The sims 3 MUSIC
lilaviel wrote:
soarindude02 wrote:
lilaviel wrote:
I'm not sure I'd be too into it if it was just about music. How about an EP with other cool modern jobs, or perhaps really strange, or really dangerous jobs too? I'd buy something more along those lines. You'd get your money's worth.


Well i would like to see jobs along the lines of that but u couldent really add mcuh to that like u could with music,showbiz,sports, and art.


I'm not so sure that's true. Music, showbiz, sports and art are easy to relate to, so there are many ideas one can come up with for those jobs. I could think of many things you could also do with stranger jobs - like Archeologists, Pilots, the guys that do documentaries for the Discovery Channel, heck, even farming would prolly be interesting for some people. There are even stranger jobs you might have fun with.. like animal wranglers, clowns, fortune cookie writers (somebody has to do it), inventors that come up with the next food sensations... all sorts of goodies. Music by itself is, well, weak. Why would you want to, anyhow, when you can play Guitar Hero and Rock Band and get more out of it? EA makes Rock Band, so they'd prolly be more inclined to put forth new music ideas towards that game than The Sims.

Not to say that yours isn't a good idea. I'd just add stuff to it, is all.


I very much like ur ideas in jobs!
But i was saying that those four jobs can be much more then jobs. When being a clown is go to a snotty kids house and dance around. When you could really do more with those careers.
EXAMPLE: Say your sim is in the shobiz career. U could control him/her in interviews, see ur sim on tv whatch ur sim go on tv shows and all that stuff. I see what ur saying about Gutair hero and rock band but i would like to see an expansion pack with jobs. Make it more fun then walking in a building. EA said th at it would be boring to control your sims at a job. WELL MAYBE IF U WORK IN A OFFICE! Showbiz and sports and all these fun jobs would be great fun to control! I mean expessily if you only have one or two sims were there both at work and u have nothing to do but wait! Id like to see more with jobs. I guess that my music ranbul is just a way of explaining that JOBS are more then just something u make money from and u have to do skills and build friendships that make u want to rip ur hair out for, Jobs is a part of ur lifestyle. To some people a boring lifestyle but its the sims MAKE IT FUN EA!
ITS UR GAME!
i do like those ideas that u have. Make a lil more spunk if ea doesent agree with my views.


Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:09 am
Profile
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:18 am
Posts: 755
Location: Southeastern USA
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Post Re: The sims 3 MUSIC
I would love The Sims 2: Chocolate to be a comeback for the Sims 3! I think that is the best song ever.... :spin:

_________________
~ MJSimKat ~


Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:32 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.