View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 THE SIMS 4 WISH LIST!!! 
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Name: Danny
Post Re: THE SIMS 4 WISH LIST!!!
Vəntus wrote:
pagangirl wrote:
but mabey a extra pair of arms or legs and mabey a extra head if you wanted just for lols : )

These are sims, not aliens or mutants.

lol thats nice, but I find aliens or mutants to be nice creatures in future expansion packs

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:31 am
Profile YIM WWW
Just Passing Through
Just Passing Through

I agree with everything here but for the love of god make community lots like they where in Sims 2,and let us make custom neighborhoods the old way and not this new un-needed way...i prefer placing lots or making a environment in sc4.and by custom i mean let us make our OWN neighborhoods from the start...not about 8 months in

and put Sims back to the creative side again....its turning into a adventure game witch is not what the Sims is about

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:14 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Disneyworld254 wrote:
I would love for SimCity to be where it takes place. Sim City includes the City itself, where sims can live in apartments and have alot of fun, the suburbs, basically what we have now, and the courtryside, where sims can have farms, animals and a peaceful atmosphere. And you pick where your sims live, and that area will be open. Of course, sims can visit other parts of Simcity.

That is a perfect idea!

other things

weather
no rabbit holes. want to be able to control what people do at work even if it is really simple.
BUSINESS i want to own shops

thats all :)
apart from maybe more adventurous story elements... like hiding things, hustling, maybe a cartoony murder.
more deaths

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:22 pm
Profile WWW

CAS
Hair length slider: Make hair longer or shorter
Height Slider: Make your sim taller or shorter
Teeth customiser: Customise teeth (Uneven, gaps, gummy, yellow etc)
Nail Polish: Paint nails
Option to be pregnant in CAS: Start life with pregnancy (Need male teenage/young adult/adult)
Crotch size ( :gig: )
Accents: Give Sim different accents
Wrinkle Slider: Give Sim more wrinkles
Chubbyness Slider: Make Sim more chubby (Not fatter)
Receding hairline slider: Make hairline more receded

Other
Easier Create a World
Natural Disasters
To be able to move families or to visit other neighbourhoods
Neighbourhoods to be more seemless
Smoother interactions
Add more 'older' stuff (For example: more violent deaths etc)
Slower clock
An elderly home
Teenage Pregnancy
Pizza Parlour
Return of aliens

NO FREAKIN' RABBIT HOLES.

Thats all I can think of for now! :)

Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:43 pm

Smoe things that i would like to see in the sims 4 would be more realistic sims like in sims 2. Better animations and more interactions i mena geez before in sims 2 we had to wait for certain interactions and now there not even there in sims 3. Another thing in more neighborhoods with the base game :nod:. The best thing that i would think is if they combined the features of sims 3 with the ui of sims 2.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:26 am

Another thing is that the sims 3 doesnt really need alot of expansion packs be most sims 3 expansion packs have the equvilent of two sims 2 expansion packs. Example Late Night had Apartemtn Life and Nightlife. And if you havent noticed already is the alot of basegame objects in sims 3 came fomr sims 2 later EP's so they cant really add anything without be redundant. Example sims 3 had objects from OFB (Open For Buisness) and Pets in the base game. so when pets comes out what objects are they gonna add?

Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:15 am
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Name: Danny
I would think for the pets expansion pack they would add more pet options like raccoons, horses, pigs, etc.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:28 am
Profile YIM WWW
Simmer
Simmer

regsimmer_11 wrote:
Another thing is that the sims 3 doesnt really need alot of expansion packs be most sims 3 expansion packs have the equvilent of two sims 2 expansion packs. Example Late Night had Apartemtn Life and Nightlife. And if you havent noticed already is the alot of basegame objects in sims 3 came fomr sims 2 later EP's so they cant really add anything without be redundant. Example sims 3 had objects from OFB (Open For Buisness) and Pets in the base game. so when pets comes out what objects are they gonna add?

I wouldn't count the apartments in Late Night as real apartments since you cant even enter most of them...

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:25 am

Wait what do you mean the actual building or the sims living in the unit? Because most apartment already have sims living in them so you have to choose that household and play them. But thats the annoying part is having to create a new save file for each family.

Last edited by Lola001 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fixed color code

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 am
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted

I'd like to see them improve their game engine so it has less fatal bugs and problems. Is that too much of an ask?

Also to get rid of rabbitholes. I know everyone asks for this but with good reason. They say they wanted to open up the world when they're were going from Sims 2 to Sims 3. No more hamster cage they said....but in some ways even though they've opened the world they've closed it even more than before.

It would also be nice if they made the game a little more CC friendly, they've made attempts in Sims 3 and that's good but it can always be better. Obviously you can't prepare for every CC but there must be some way to make things more friendly.

Better story progression too as others have said. I was actually pretty shocked when I first realized our sims wouldn't move in/out with each other and get married then have babies on their own. What was promised for the Sims 3 story progression wise never really came to light.

To be honest though, if all they did was make Sims 4 a less glitchy, buggy problematic version of the Sims 3 I'd buy it in a heartbeat. That wouldn't be enough for most people but it would be enough for me....

I wonder what they'll really do for the Sims 4 though. Maybe they'll open things up even further? Not just one open neighborhood but many open neighborhoods resulting in your own nation of sims.

I'm not really expecting a miracle with the Sims 4....although Medieval seems much less glitchy so maybe it would be better in that side of things.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:33 pm
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted

Wow I like a lot of these cool ideas! I just want add mine :-}

I'd really like to see hair and clothes animation. I want them to be able to move with the wind, body movement of the Sims themselves, etc... I think that would be cool to have in the Sims 4 :smile:

Origin ID: MJSimKat_14
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MJSimKat

Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:31 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Derek
chippy I want all the same :) I also want not all pre-made animations, and more realtime action. What's it called, Euphoria Engine's realtime animations? We had a thread about that once :)

Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:10 pm
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted

Swatme101 wrote:
chippy I want all the same :) I also want not all pre-made animations, and more realtime action. What's it called, Euphoria Engine's realtime animations? We had a thread about that once :)

Hmm...I've never heard of that program before :-} Well maybe EA will make a big jump like they did from the Sims 1 to the Sims 2 again lol.

Origin ID: MJSimKat_14
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MJSimKat

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:42 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

chippy wrote:
Swatme101 wrote:

Hmm...I've never heard of that program before :-} Well maybe EA will make a big jump like they did from the Sims 1 to the Sims 2 again lol.

Well, they already started development... let's hope!

Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:02 pm
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

COME WITH WEATHER, BASIC WEATHER AT LEAST!

That is all.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:29 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

MacD11 wrote:
COME WITH WEATHER, BASIC WEATHER AT LEAST!

That is all.

With EA almost including weather in both Sims 2 and Sims 3, Weather HAS to be a given in Sims 4. Kind or like collections, inventories, etc.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:01 pm
Just Passing Through
Just Passing Through

I want weather and cheats for weather,more clothes and hair for children and toddlers and people can skateboard,

Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:21 pm
Just Passing Through
Just Passing Through

I want to see Sims in EVERY building especially school and work you can change the height of Sims and can open windows more cars and helicopters. These are the things i want in the base game pets creatures from supernatural, apartments and more than one town.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:30 pm
Simmer
Simmer

I want more things to do with babies and toddlers, it's so boring just feeding, changing, playing etc,
Children and toddlers could learn to share example with toys, computer games etc,
Board games so the family can play together,
No rabbit holes theyre so boring,
Proper apartments,
Taxis our sims can drive and use as a business, I hate the taxis at the moment,
It would be nice if our sims could go for walks with the family or loved ones and hold hands or put there arms round each other as they walked,
Have Sunday lunch with family,
More family interaction,
Go to the court house to get a lisance to marry or devorce,
Weather,
Ambulances to take sims in labour to hospital,
Fathers rubing there wife's back and help them through the labour pains while they wait for the ambulance, I hate how the father has no internation with the mother while she's in labour.
For sale signs on plain ground and empty houses so we can see if there is a family living there or not and sold sighns on houses for two days so we can see new family's that have moved in,
Real estate business,
Owning a house and rent it out,
Phoning in sick,
School holidays,
Paid holiday from work,
Banks,
Having to get a mortgage for a house before your sim can buy or build a house,
That's it for now :happy:

Sorry about spelling and gramour

Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:36 am
Profile WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Reworked Create A Sim mode that has body sliders, hand and feet sliders, and facial sliders.
A simple and advanced option for CAS.
Better more realistic looking skintones.
Randomize button to return.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next