View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 I just completed a Sims survey. Questions about magic! 
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Post I just completed a Sims survey. Questions about magic!
I just sent this in to SimPrograms so I just copied my e-mail to them. This stuff sounds so awesome. I really hope some of this stuff happens. Lots of stuff about magic!

"Hey, I just finished a sims survey and a copied a lot of interesting sounding stuff. Lots of Magic being mentioned. It was mostly questions about the store and a few concept shots.

A Haunted Library with Magical Spell Book at $15 -
A truly spooktacular library built out with 10 exclusive Gothique items. This venue is all ready to be placed in the game
for some chilling reads. The crown jewel of this library is the magical spell book that is exclusive to the venue.
Will your Sims use their magic for good or for evil?

Magical Fountain that reverses Sim aging at $35 -
Discover a whole new world with new Sims to meet and items and clothing only found in this world.
Nestled amidst dramatic mountains, towering trees, and sweeping vistas this luxury spa town has old world
charm and modern comforts. Also included is a hidden magical fountain that reverses aging.

What items are you interested in purchasing in The Sims 3 Store?
(Select as many as apply.)

Worlds
Home d├ęcor like furniture, sculptures, beds, appliances, etc.
Transportation
Clothing
Items from my favorite brands
Items that improve or impact the overall gameplay
Home improvement like doors, windows, walls, fireplaces, etc.
Hair

The rich and famous can find only the best things in life in this exclusive town.
However as they frolic among nature and enjoy spa treatments they fall victim to the organized criminals
who prey on the unsuspecting tourists. Will you be on the side of good and help clean up the town or advance the
cause of evil criminal masterminds?

The healing waters and the mineral wealth of the town draw tourists as well as those interested in making money.
But all of this interest is threatening the balance of nature. Some fight to keep the forests undeveloped but will
they cave to the pressures of industrialization and the lure of Simoleons? How will you manage the fortunes of this town?

Celebrities and the rich flock to this town in search of relaxation and escape from the mundane. Many cannot resist rumors
of the seemingly miraculous powers that linger in the woods and waters. Some of the townsfolk who live in the woods are
highly secretive and seem to have a pale green tinge to them. Is it really magic at work?

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Please take a moment to read the venue concept descriptions below. Now, based on these descriptions, please rank the venues you like the most, with 1 being your top choice, 2 being your 2nd favorite, and 3 being your third favorite.
(Please rank 3 responses.)

Pizza Parlor
Haunted Library
Mad Scientists Lab
Bakery
Coffee Shop
Luxury Gym
Clothing Store
Games Arcade

What types of objects would you be interested in seeing in a location such as the Pool & Gym?

Diving Board
Rowing Machine
Chair Massager
Stair Master
Velcro Wall
Sauna
Rock Climbing Wall
Wave Machine that allows you to surf
Yoga Ball
In Pool Wet Juice Bar

What types of objects would you be interested in seeing in a location such as the Library?

Secret Chambers
Books of magical spells
Giant Chess Game (life sized)
Secret Doors
Magical Paintings

Below is a list of potential names for the worlds that may be included in The Sims 3 Store. Please rank the top three names you like best. Place a 1 next to your favorite name, a 2 next to your second-favorite, and a 3 next to your third-favorite.

Alpinesville
Halcyon Springs
Mount Zephyr
Hidden Springs
Vista Peak
Crystal Streams

Which of these styles for a world do you like the most?
(Select one answer.)

Fantasy and Magical
Based on real places around the world
Historical
Modern and Contemporary

Below are a list of items that will add gameplay to The Sims 3 that will be offered exclusively on The Sims 3 Store. These items range from changing your Sim's skills to adding new food choices and more. Now, based on these descriptions, please rank the items you like the most, with 1 being your first choice, 2 being your second favorite, and 3 being your third favorite.

Magic Cauldron - Brew up some trouble or some good. Use the fruits and flowers and ingredients collected in the world to create potions that give special Moodlets.

Fountain of Youth - Sips from this fountain will return some youth to aging Sims.

Deep Fryer - Mmmmmm donuts! Fish and Chips! What other culinary creations will you experiment with?

Ice cream maker - Making frozen treats from the comfort of your own kitchen is fun for the whole family.

Bear Skin Rugs - Get cozy with someone special, maybe even in front of the fire and see where animal attraction gets you.

Vending Machine - When life demands a snack this marvel of modern living is the answer. Just don't rock the vending machine! Are free snacks really worth risking serious bodily harm?

Rocking Chair - Sit on the porch and watch the world roll on by. Rocking chairs have also been scientifically tested to soothe young Sims to sleep.

Cuckoo Clock -- This clock tells time in song and is a mechanical marvel.

Wind chimes - The soft trill of these wind chimes will relax even the most stressed out Sims.

Improved Fishing Rod and tackle box -- Catch better fish faster with this improved fishing rod and tackle box.

Recliner - Lay back and enjoy television in absolute comfort or even a book. Enjoy the best in relaxation and entertainment technology in any home.

Hammocks - The ultimate in relaxation that you can enjoy indoors or outdoors.

Amazing Sleep Bed - This bed guarantees the best sleep Simoleons can buy.

Stereo with different dance moves - Unlock special dance moves by playing this stereo.

Bird Watching binoculars - Learn a new skill - bird watching - and spend more time in the great outdoors.

Basketball Hoop -- Hours of fun and exercise for Sims of all ages.

Snack Cart (hot chocolate, hot dogs etc) - For those on the go, grab a bite from a snack cart.

Please take a moment to read the descriptions below. Now, based on these descriptions, please rank the themes you like the most based on the description, with 1 being your top choice, 2 being your 2nd favorite, and 3 being your third favorite.

Imperial Russia - Indulge in an empire of riches. In Tsarist Russia everything that glitters is gold (or maybe precious gems).

Flower Power - Always keep things groovy with flower power fashions and furniture.

Of Paradise - Experience living in paradise with South East Asian-inspired furniture.

Atomic Age -- This is the future we've all been waiting for.

Tuscan Villa - Countless artists have attempted to capture the magic of the Tuscan countryside. Transform your world into a Tuscan escape.

French Revolution - Capture the history, glory, and gory of the French Revolution.

Asian Minimalist -- Poise, balance, and serenity are all reflected in this furniture style.

Hollywood Regency - This is the classic luxury styles of Hollywood at the height of glamour. With a setting and fashions like these, you don't walk into rooms you sweep into them and command attention.

Viva Las Vegas - Everything that happens in Vegas can stay there but that doesn't mean you can't bring the furniture and swank styles home with you.

All The World's a Stage - Everything you need to bring back the romance of Elizabethan England and the dramatic world of Shakespeare.

Caribbean Colonial - Laze your days away among palm trees, courtyards ringed with colonial arches, and bougainvillea near the pool).

Dessert Designs - The American Southwest comes alive in vibrant patterns. Live surrounded by natural materials that reflect the sun, sky, and earth.

Miami Art Deco -- Inspired by the extravagance of Miami during the roaring '20s with sleek curves and sharp suites.

Wild Wild West - Conquer the frontier and live the adventure. This is rugged living at its best.

How interested are you in purchasing an item from the Sims Store that provides special effects for your Sims, but could be used only a few times before the special effects wear off?

Spells Scrolls - Spells that allow Sims to obtain a specific Moodlet. Spells can be cast 3 times before the scroll is depleted.

Box of Chocolates - Make friends fast by offering chocolates. Figure out who you want to impress since there aren't enough chocolates for everyone.

Trait Potions - Ability to have Sims drink a traits potion to unlock hidden traits and also change traits.

Perfume or Cologne - Sims can use perfume 5 times. Each time Sims use Perfume or Cologne they are very attractive to other Sims. There are only 5 uses.

Here are the concept screens of the Haunted library and the town.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/ ... itled2.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/ ... itled3.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/ ... titled.jpg

:dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:30 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Post Re: I just completed a Sims survey. Questions about magic!
sounds awesome but might be for medievil

Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:05 pm
Profile WWW

Wow! There's a lot of great ideas in here! I like the idea of just including magical items in the store. Not everyone is interested in having a whole magic based EP. I still have my fingers crossed though that the next EP is weather! :smile:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:45 pm
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

They didn't ask a single thing about medieval. It was all questions about the Sims Store and what objects would you like.

Some of that stuff sounds really awesome.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:05 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Derek
Wow! How exactly did you take that? This stuff seems legit!

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:30 pm
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

It was sent to me in an e-mail. At first I thought it might be junk but when I opened it, it was all sims 3 stuff.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:21 am
Sims Addict
Sims Addict

I kind of just freaked out, there was a huge amount of stuff on that list that I would 'pay' big bucks for............... :wink:

Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:06 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Name: Charlie
oh wow, i want mount zephyr! That would be sweet with snow to have a mountainside town made of cabins! ^^

Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]