View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Complaint Department: Got one? 
Roomie
Roomie

Post Re: Complaint Department: Got one?
It annoys me that there are a billion doll/stuffed animal sculptures that came with Generations, but the only stuffed animals kids can play with is the teddy bear or imaginary toy. I really hope a mod comes out that makes the some of the toy sculptures playable, if that's possible.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:58 am
Interrupted by Fireworks
Interrupted by Fireworks

Name: Tess
THE SIMS 3 SUX

Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:59 pm
Roomie
Roomie

Roleplay: Shiloh Monroe
The Sims 3 always crashes and they told me it's MY fault and I was like "I WILL MARCH DOWN THERE RIGHT NOW AND-" okay I didn't say that but I'm mad and crazy and there's no telling what I might do, of course everything that happens out of my crazed anger will happen in the good ol' Sims 2, where I have been setting the Grunt families house on fire, as I do not like them much.

All I know is that I'm growing up so fast and it's scary as hell and I've got to get out of here!

Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:50 am
Just Passing Through
Just Passing Through

I am having issues with the updates in the sims. It seems I keep getting an error code and I don't know how to get around it. Is there anything I can do or will I never be able to get online with my game?

Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:59 am
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted

Loaded up the Sims 3 yesterday after a long time away from it, just to get a feel for the game again for when I possibly pick up Pets, Supernatural and Seasons. Also to see if they had fixed the issues with the game.

So I started a new neighbourhood and loaded up create a sim and halfway through creating a sim the game crashed on me. My game never crashed in CAS before. It was one of the few parts of the game I was safe from crashes. (In fact it wasn't really crashes I suffered from, mostly save issues) Not to mention when I was loading up CAS there was this black box flickering where the loading icon was. For some reason when I've been away from the Sims 3 for long enough I start thinking it wasn't as bad as I'm imagining.

I think if nothing else this has solidified for me that the Sims 3 will never be any different, it'll always be a let down. It's truly a lost cause. :(

Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:09 pm
Simmer
Simmer

Name: Riley
I have Windows 7 and everytime I load Sims 3 it crashes, I wonder why...? This has been happening a little bit after I downloaded Sims 3: Paranormal, otherwise, I LOVE the game.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:02 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
I am SO FREAKING SICK OF EA!!!! Or Maxis, whoever is responsible for the stupid patch I just downloaded. I just spent almost an hour building in to my sims house, only to find that it wouldn't go back to Live Mode. I could go between Build & Buy but when I clicked Live Mode, it just stayed in whatever I was in before. I was forced to quit without saving and I'm pissed. I don't understand how they can be this shitty. I don't know what bugs the patch fixed but they sure as hell gave us new ones! Thanks a lot!!! :mad: :pie: :stab: :dig:

/end rant

Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:44 am
Profile WWW
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

no complaints. the games perfect

Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:13 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10