View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Complaint Department: Got one? 
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

Name: Erhama
Roleplay: Roxlar Trein
Post Re: Complaint Department: Got one?
LiquidDiamonds82 wrote:
Also, I'm disappointed in the cc for ts3. I'm sorry but a lot of it looks like garbage (especially hair). I fully understand that some people pour their blood sweat and tears in it but a lot of it is ugly and sticks out like a sore thumb. I just wish there were more conversions from older sims games and eaxis matches.

That's the problem, hairs from Sims 2 are small compared to Sims 3 heads, which is why sims have a big fivehead in TS3.

Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:33 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

That too! That is a big complaint of mine. They have the biggest mellons and look like they are wearing huge wigs.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:50 am
Simmer
Simmer

Name: Kari
I guess one of my complaints would be that you can't bathe babies and toddlers.. It seemed realistic in Sims 2 and I've missed it since they took it out. The changing table was cool too, I miss that. It made the game more realistic and since you can't really do a lot with babies, I don't think it'd that big of a deal to put it in.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:31 pm
Sims Addict
Sims Addict

I totally hate Sims 3. There are a few things I like but 10x more of things I hate...

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:42 pm
come hither
come hither

Well I was very impressed with the boobie sliders. Hats off to EA for sims that are proud of their curves.

If only there was a way to age your family that you are playing but not the other families like in the sims 2. And you could keep your sims wishes when you change active households. Then sims 3 would be the bomb.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:36 am
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Name: Latoya
i am pretty peed that you cant bath toddlers any more i dont get why they took it out its not like there is much to do with babys and toddlers anyways why did they feel the need to do this? :mad:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:59 pm
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

I hate how the babies look in TS3 -- blurry faces, you can't tell what color their eyes are. I think they basically look like pink or blue cocoons.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:02 am
Enchantment
Enchantment

Name: Lauren
Simstat wrote:
I hate how the babies look in TS3 -- blurry faces, you can't tell what color their eyes are. I think they basically look like pink or blue cocoons.

i agree, i hate how they are wrapped up SO much, they really are boring...

Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:59 am
Simmer
Simmer

Name: Nic
They're only babies for a few days though, aren't they?! How would you change them if you could??

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:29 pm
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

abbylewis wrote:
They're only babies for a few days though, aren't they?! How would you change them if you could??

I thought the babies in TS2 were beautiful -- at birth, you could tell what color their hair and eyes were, plus their features were really clear. I could always tell things like "Uh oh, she has Lilith's nose" or "He looks like Dirk," etc.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Simstat wrote:

Larvae.

You know. I just LOVE it when I spend a good hour decorating a room and using CAS only to hit the live mode button so I can save it and it freezes. Plum bob still moves and the trees but nothing else does.

*eta. Afterward once I loaded up the game again I discovered that it was freezing every time a message popped up. Almost immediately the dad finished his painting. As soon as that popped up it froze.

Usually when I start having problems with a family freezing and lagging I just put the family and their house in the bin and plunk them in a new neighborhood. Sucks cause it always happens after I finally get the town customized the way I want it.

Last edited by Equilibrium on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please use the edit button, don't double post.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:35 pm
Simmer
Simmer

LiquidDiamonds82 wrote:
Simstat wrote:
Usually when I start having problems with a family freezing and lagging I just put the family and their house in the bin and plunk them in a new neighborhood. Sucks cause it always happens after I finally get the town customized the way I want it.

This happens to me no matter what I do. If I play for a day or 2, the game starts getting extremely slow and glitchy. The other day all sims near my sim started to get stuck, and after that I got stuck in Egypt.

WTB patch!

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:43 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Today I went to make my family in CAS. I cannot make my parents adults and myself and my siblings young adults and have us be parent/children. I also cannot make my nephew my nephews unless they are born in game (which I obviously don't want to do). So a big fat MEH!

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:35 am
Profile WWW
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

I'm currently rolling my eyes forever at these stupid poses all over Mod the sims. Ugh.

Also, my sims bike completely borked my game. I had the cruiser from the store with the basket on it. She set off on her date and my game just shat itself. All audio stopped and everything slowed down to a crawl. I was able to fix it and I sold the bike but a few days later it appeared again when she went somewhere. Like the bike I sold just showed up.
I love how they disappear and then randomly show up, even when they aren't in the inventory. I also just love how cars disappear. I don't know if a klepto steals them or what.

Mon May 16, 2011 5:22 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Derek
LiquidDiamonds82 wrote:
I'm currently rolling my eyes forever at these stupid poses all over Mod the sims. Ugh. .

I know, right? Who is actually going to use those? And if they do, can you use them more than once? No.

Mon May 16, 2011 8:03 pm
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted

LOL It's useful for machinimas :smile: I have used them myself, very useful!

Origin ID: MJSimKat_14
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MJSimKat

Tue May 17, 2011 3:33 am
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

They just look so cheesy when I'm looking at photos of houses and things. I can totally understand using them for machinima (sp?) but ugh.

Tue May 17, 2011 6:32 am
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted

LOL I agree! They do look cheesy and out of place on the site :gig:

Origin ID: MJSimKat_14
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MJSimKat

Tue May 17, 2011 12:44 pm
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Name: Michael
I hate how long birthdays take. I mean, after they blow out the candles, the onlookers stand there and make so much noise, for such a long time, that I usually end up going on high speed until they finally grow up. It's also kind of embarrassing for me when there's so much screaming and party noises coming from the computer. Just sayin'.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:00 pm
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

Name: Cate
I have a new gripe.... being invited to parties. For whatever reason my sims always have star status from just being friends with someone (really? that system needs to change!). So when my star sim gets invited and he/she attends.... the party is basically dead. No music, food, or recreation. They just stand around looking awkward and talking, then most leave within the hour. I also have a good laugh when I get invited to so called "pool parties" but when my sim gets there at the house or venue there is NO pool! The sims team really needs to re-work some interactions and things that are easily overlooked.

And as for the star system earlier....Being a friend of a celebrity doesn't mean you become a celebrity as well! :stab:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next