View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Where are the Custom Content Sites? 
Simmilicious
Simmilicious

Name: Ringo
whats with helaene(i think thats how you spell it lol) al it has is one download and thanks for visiting. i knew it got updated recently though.

Oh No! Gophers have invaded and are wrecking your garden!

You've sold your patent for a left-handed monkey wrench. Collect $1300.

Do you canoe?

Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:23 am
Catastrophic
Catastrophic

A few days ago it said it was closed for maintenance or something like that. I think that's there because the site's so popular that people will need stuff to download in the meantime, lol. I think we're getting a nice you layout with updates soon for Helaene!

And xmsims.com have a really nice hair for sims 2, free download. Its worth a subscription hair lol.

Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:57 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

http://www.helaene.com has updated with a new layout and new downloads.
She has some of her older downloads up, but not all of them.

(> <)

Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:46 pm

Here's another great one: http://sims2ellis.h15.ru/.

Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:37 pm
Just Passing Through
Just Passing Through

Does anyone know of any really nice skintones that aren't anatomically correct? (If you catch my drift) My younger sisters constantly watch me when I play Sims 2, so...yea. I would really really apperciate it!!!! :shy:

Mon May 01, 2006 4:41 pm
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Does anybody know any hairstyles for girls that have long loose curls, with bangs, that are free, I want to make a sim of myself and I can't seem to find the right hair.

Thu May 04, 2006 12:35 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Does anyone know of any really nice skintones that aren't anatomically correct? (If you catch my drift) My younger sisters constantly watch me when I play Sims 2, so...yea. I would really really apperciate it!!!! :shy:

Check out MTS2 and do a search on Kiara Rawks (maybe it's one word, don't remember). She has some nice skins that don't show any naughty bits. :smile:
Unfortunately, she doesn't do any dark skins, just medium, tan and light.

juliaiscool wrote:
Does anybody know any hairstyles for girls that have long loose curls, with bangs, that are free, I want to make a sim of myself and I can't seem to find the right hair.

Have you tried the hair mesh from Reflex Sims? It's a bit flowy but it looks pretty close to the hair in your pic. Also Helaene does some recolors that might be more to your liking.

Fri May 05, 2006 4:00 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

anyone know where i could possible get male earrings and gangsta clothes? oh and gold and silver curb chains?

thanks

Sun May 07, 2006 10:36 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

anyone know where i could possible get male earrings and gangsta clothes? oh and gold and silver curb chains?

thanks

You can get male earrings and other piercings at MTS2 from an uploader named temptress. Gangsta clothes, you can also find at MTS2. I forgot the name of the uploader but it's like called the Urban wear collection or something. Just go to Bodyshop section and run a search on "urban" and it should come up.

Thu May 11, 2006 6:12 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

now i know you can get realistic cars from MTS2 but what other sites have realistic cars, i want some now (mts2 is down)

Sun May 14, 2006 6:38 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

now i know you can get realistic cars from MTS2 but what other sites have realistic cars, i want some now (mts2 is down)

In my opinion, the best cars for download in the Sims 2 community come from Vita Sims 2. Their cars look GREAT in my game. Also, Reflex Sims came out with a car a while back that looks really good in the game as well. Most the cars from MTS2 are badly done and look not so good in my game. Dr. Pixel also has a set of sports cars that are well animated (no magically jumping in and out of the car). I think his site is called The Blarney Stone.

Tue May 16, 2006 3:39 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

In my opinion, the best cars for download in the Sims 2 community come from Vita Sims 2. Their cars look GREAT in my game. Also, Reflex Sims came out with a car a while back that looks really good in the game as well. Most the cars from MTS2 are badly done and look not so good in my game. Dr. Pixel also has a set of sports cars that are well animated (no magically jumping in and out of the car). I think his site is called The Blarney Stone.

any chance of getting the links for those sites?

Tue May 16, 2006 3:27 pm
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

I don't know if this site was mentioned alreay, I can't find it in here, so I'll post the link
http://www.starsims.net they have amazing clothes using the maxis meshes, as well as gorgeous (sp?) skintones.... their defaults aren't so good though...

Wed May 17, 2006 12:31 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Psion wrote:

any chance of getting the links for those sites?

www.google.com

Sorry but I'm lazier than you are. :laughing2:

Thu May 18, 2006 3:33 am
Catastrophic
Catastrophic

fallenshire: http://www.reflexsims.de/ , http://www.vitasims2.com/sims2.htm , http://theblarneystone.org/main.html

Some cool stuff at MTS2:
I donwloaded her for the lips a while ago, I'm trying to find some good recolours because they're my favourite lips
By seomi

Hil_Luv has a series of clothing called Luv Stuff. They're awesome.

The lips on this skintone are simply magnificent. You gotta download it to see..
By WillStefan

Sony PSP

I'll edit later with some more stuff from MTS2, I download tons from there...

Fri May 26, 2006 4:13 am
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

http://www.lyran.net/ts2/

both have fabbbulous hair!! other stuff too!

Wed May 31, 2006 11:58 pm
Just Passing Through
Just Passing Through

Post Hey!
Hey people! Whatsup??
You have to check out my new site! You will love it! It has tons of cool new designer clothing! Have your sims look like a million dollars all the time!!

Check it out! I hope you like it!

www.7reasons.150m.com

Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:19 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Anyone noticed how helaene only updates like twice a month? I really like her contwnt, uit just takes too long. Yes, I do know how ignorant I am being, but other sites seem to get it faster.

Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:28 am
Gotta Love Me
Gotta Love Me

Anyone noticed how helaene only updates like twice a month? I really like her contwnt, uit just takes too long. Yes, I do know how ignorant I am being, but other sites seem to get it faster.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah, i've noticed that to. lol And im upset that she hasn't added her older better skintones back. I liked those. :grumpy:

Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:39 am
Profile WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

I rarely download clothes because if I did I would go out of control because there are s many good ones. I only download the best of the best for clothes.

Now hair meshes, that's a different story. I absolutely hate Maxis hair meshes. I downloafd almost anything because hair meshes are more rare than clothes. *grumbles because I don't want to pay for peggy or rosesims2* That's one reason why I love XMSims. It's free, and it's got greeat hair meshes.

I don't download many objects, because Maxis covers that pretty well. I only download the ones that have a function that is different, like that hibernation tanning bed thingy. Also I love sculptures.

I have a whole folder for Sims 2 downloads in My Favorites so I can jutst click on the site anytime I want.

Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next