View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 How do I install? 
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Post How do I install?
So I downloaded a couple of custom sims from Mod the Sims, but when I went to extract them I didn't see the usual sims2pack icon nor could I click on it to initiate the installation process.

How do I install these packs now?

Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:57 am
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

Name: Andrew
Post Re: How do I install?
Spode wrote:
So I downloaded a couple of custom sims from Mod the Sims, but when I went to extract them I didn't see the usual sims2pack icon nor could I click on it to initiate the installation process.

What is the file type? There's a folder for savedsims, it might need to go in there?

Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:37 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Waifunator wrote:
Spode wrote:

What is the file type? There's a folder for savedsims, it might need to go in there?

The file extension and type is .sims2pack, but I think I might have figured it out. I do not have The Sims 2 Body Shop installed which apparently EA didn't include with The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection which seems odd since this program was bundled with every expansion and stuff pack as well as the main game.

I'm not sure where to download it though.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:23 am
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

Name: Andrew
Well on Yahoo answers someone recommended https://2aa7-downloads.phpnuke.org/en/c ... 9WrovldWK8

I don't think it should be too shady but be careful if you plan on downloading this :wink:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:48 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Waifunator wrote:
Well on Yahoo answers someone recommended https://2aa7-downloads.phpnuke.org/en/c ... 9WrovldWK8

I don't think it should be too shady but be careful if you plan on downloading this :wink:

Don't need to anymore. Turns out Body Shop is included with The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection.
I just add to associate sims2packs with it and make a shortcut.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]