View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Removed Big Boss Scenario 
Just Passing Through
Just Passing Through

Post Removed Big Boss Scenario
I've been poking around in SimPE and I've been trying to get the Big Boss working again. He is a removed NPC from the game. You would've invited him for dinner and gave him a tour. If all goes well, you get a memory of a big bonus he gives. If not, you get either demoted or fired. Here are some things relating to him in the objects.package file:

Big Boss is very pleased with $Object's operation here. $Me got a cash bonus of $$Local:3. Nice work!

Big Boss had a great time tonight, and it paid off—$Object got a cash bonus of $$Local:3 at work. Good job!

Big Boss did not have a very enjoyable evening. Things might get a little bumpy for $Object at work.

$Object has arrived for dinner. Good luck.

$Object enjoyed getting a tour of your house!

A little tidbit of developer text relating to him, or some other person:

The Sims 2 - Needs Translation - Batch20
Name of the boss NPC. Part of killed boss scenario but marking to be translated so that his name can be used in dialogs, etc.

If anyone is good at SimPE, you can help me :)

Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:24 am
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Post Re: Removed Big Boss Scenario
Just like we have told you over at MTS messing around with the obj. packages is one of the biggest no-no for Sims 2 for you will corrupt your game.

Big Boss if he was still included in the game would have been a obj. just like Mrs. C and the Grim Reaper and other major NPC's that should not be touch in any way.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]