View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Getting around mega packs 
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Post Getting around mega packs
So, my boyfriend has the sims double deluxe and various other "mega packs" that come with stuff packs. I have all of the expansions, and none of the stuff packs.

Since the game is so old, and I don't feel like buying them, but I want the stuff packs, I've devised the plan to let me borrow them.

I am kind of computer savvy, so you can be technical with me. :laugh:

If I insert his disk, is there ANY WAY I can install just the stuff packs? Like if I go through the CD files themselves and do a manual install? Because I'm not in the mood to reinstall THE WHOLE enchilada especially since I have lost my seasons CD. :con:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:10 pm
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Post Re: Getting around mega packs
Sorry, this post is kind of late. I only have the Best of Business compilation and the University Life compilations, so Fun With Pets might be different but when you open it will give you a prompt asking what you want to install and you un-check the box for the things you don't want, no manual installation required! :dance:

Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]