View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 My Screenshots :] 
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
Post Re: My Screenshots :]
WOW, I have never seen Dina Caliente look that good! That hair really suits her. This makes me miss my Sims 2 sims. If only I knew where the base game was...

Thu May 31, 2012 9:50 pm
Profile WWW
Interrupted by Fireworks
Interrupted by Fireworks

Name: Tess
Lola001 wrote:
WOW, I have never seen Dina Caliente look that good! That hair really suits her. This makes me miss my Sims 2 sims. If only I knew where the base game was...

Dina Caliente is SO pretty, she's the prettiest of all default sims, especially her twin sister Nina. You just gotta really know how to dress her.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:12 pm
BRANDERS*honey
BRANDERS*honey

Name: usexy
You made her look so good! I remember loving her features so much when I first played Sims 2, because her features were similar to facial features I liked on people in real life. It really seems like Maxis went into a lot of detail for making Dina and Nina's faces since they're so distinctive. They did a good job at giving them really exotic Spanish & Arabic features too. Sadly that's kinda hard to do for sims 3. :T

I'm a bit disappointed with how Dina & Nina were made for Sims 3... they don't seem much like Sims 2 and their personalities were changed. I loved how Dina in Sims 2 was a fancy dressing gold digger, but her personality was all goofy and sloppy.

if you cant handle that then DONT respond 2 me. u do u, i do myself, & it feels GOOD~*~
sorry im cute sorry if ur jealous. im fab im, me, all my pictures of myself look the same. hit me up!!!
la disko-tech fighting forever!
You unsexy! Stop talk to me! I SLAP YOU!
---

Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:00 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Derek
CrazyZimBrandina wrote:
You made her look so good! I remember loving her features so much when I first played Sims 2, because her features were similar to facial features I liked on people in real life. It really seems like Maxis went into a lot of detail for making Dina and Nina's faces since they're so distinctive. They did a good job at giving them really exotic Spanish & Arabic features too. Sadly that's kinda hard to do for sims 3. :T

I'm a bit disappointed with how Dina & Nina were made for Sims 3... they don't seem much like Sims 2 and their personalities were changed. I loved how Dina in Sims 2 was a fancy dressing gold digger, but her personality was all goofy and sloppy.

It's weird because Sims 3 brought back a lot of Sims 1 charm (OPINION ALERT) but really missed out on a lot of that background stuff. I really only attribute this to the key difference between a Maxis game and an EA game.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:59 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Tess wrote:
Lola001 wrote:

Dina Caliente is SO pretty, she's the prettiest of all default sims, especially her twin sister Nina. You just gotta really know how to dress her.

I completely agree! She's beautiful! Her and Cassandra!

Melody Tinker is also very beautiful if dressed correctly when she's and adult! I have her as one now, and I can't stop looking at her! :love:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:02 pm
BRANDERS*honey
BRANDERS*honey

omg I haven't seen you here in years ^
I remember talking endlessly to you and Tess about the premade characters for TS2. I was a bit obsessed. But I'm just not at all interested in the TS3 characters. :\

@SwatMe yeah I actually do kind of think there's something about TS3 that reminds me of TS1. I can't pinpoint what it is though. I really do miss how TS1 felt though, but I don't know how to describe it. It just felt more simple and home-ish?

if you cant handle that then DONT respond 2 me. u do u, i do myself, & it feels GOOD~*~
sorry im cute sorry if ur jealous. im fab im, me, all my pictures of myself look the same. hit me up!!!
---

Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:37 pm
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

I KNOW! When I saw that you were still posting, I was so happy!! :smile: I still remember those days!

I got bored, and downloaded the megahood so I could play like I've just started all over again! And I'm changing them on how they look too! :laugh:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:17 pm
Interrupted by Fireworks
Interrupted by Fireworks

Tess wrote:

Oops, I meant to say "especially more than her twin sister Nina." It seems like Dina would be the messed up one dating Mortimer for his money, but actually Dina is pretty nice towards other sims. I don't know why but I always have other sims having negative relations with Nina. I love how Dina just cracks jokes all the time, and how she plays in the bath tub. :P I loved Dina since Don Baxter, I always wanted him to choose Dina instead of Sarah (you won't know what I'm talking about if you weren't crazy about The Sims 2 before it was released).

eeyore226 wrote:

I completely agree! She's beautiful! Her and Cassandra!

Melody Tinker is also very beautiful if dressed correctly when she's and adult! I have her as one now, and I can't stop looking at her! :love:

Aw, I think Cassandra is sweet, but in terms of her looks I don't like her only because she has a default face. I feel like the creators could have put more creativity in her and Alexander, as he has a default face too.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:19 am
BRANDERS*honey
BRANDERS*honey

I haven't touched Sims 2 in ages and I haven't played TS3 in a while but I've been meaning to since I actually do really like my characters I've made (but it takes freaking hours to make their faces howI want... whereas in Sims 2, it was easier for me)
Eeyore do you have Facebook? xD haha. Being 11 year old sim players on the internet... those were the days.

I loved the Baxtersss. I remember being kinda disappointed they didn't make it (since they were supposedly changed to what we ended up with)

One thing I noticed is that the family album pictures in Sims 2, their faces are different. Like Dina's face, I think her face looked like the face Cassandra has now and stuff.

---

Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:56 am
Interrupted by Fireworks
Interrupted by Fireworks

i decided to make Nina a lesbian for the first time ever, and her and her partner adopted an infant baby

and the thing is that infant grew up to be so damn cute, and its weird because i have no idea what default face she has (because all adopted sims have a default face, just like NPCs).

Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:55 pm
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Ohmygosh! she is cute! :love:

I am not sure, but she sort of looks like Rainelle? Maybe it's the big eyes!

what's her name? :smile:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:43 am
Interrupted by Fireworks
Interrupted by Fireworks

eeyore226 wrote:
Ohmygosh! she is cute! :love:

I am not sure, but she sort of looks like Rainelle? Maybe it's the big eyes!

what's her name? :smile:

She is cute, right? Hehe, I have no idea where her face come from.

I named her Suzie XD

She's a teenager now, and I dyed her hair red cause it looks edgy

Also she also did it with like 4 other guys, including the maid so she's a little tramp :P Innocent little Suzie isn't so innocent anymore hehe.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:09 pm
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Wow! It's funny, because with the red hair she looks more like Nina now. :laugh: And She's a romance sim too, it seems! :laugh:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:41 pm
Interrupted by Fireworks
Interrupted by Fireworks

eeyore226 wrote:
Wow! It's funny, because with the red hair she looks more like Nina now. :laugh: And She's a romance sim too, it seems! :laugh:

haha actually shes a popularity sim. I guess she's so popular all the guys wanna be with her :P

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:19 am
BRANDERS*honey
BRANDERS*honey

Tess I have a random question... how do you find the motivation to keep playing sims 2 all these years? lol like I've suddenly had this urge to begin playing again, after I realized I barely made use of all the eps I bought. I was almost ready to install it all once I found as many eps around my house. But then I kind of got unmotivated once I looked at some of my old sims 2 pics, seeing I have none of my old progress so I'll have to start from scratch all over again.
it's just weird seeing all the cc I used to have, families, sims, houses I made and worked so much on that I don't have anymore. I mean I know I could remake my favorite sims if I really really tried, but I hardly have time for even that anymore.
idk I haven't played it since maybe 2009 and it still feels weird to me, but part of me does want to play it again.

All your pics do give me more motivation too though! I love seeing people still play sims 2. I wanna play sims 1 as well :|

---

Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:46 am
Interrupted by Fireworks
Interrupted by Fireworks

CrazyZimBrandina wrote:
Tess I have a random question... how do you find the motivation to keep playing sims 2 all these years? lol like I've suddenly had this urge to begin playing again, after I realized I barely made use of all the eps I bought. I was almost ready to install it all once I found as many eps around my house. But then I kind of got unmotivated once I looked at some of my old sims 2 pics, seeing I have none of my old progress so I'll have to start from scratch all over again.
it's just weird seeing all the cc I used to have, families, sims, houses I made and worked so much on that I don't have anymore. I mean I know I could remake my favorite sims if I really really tried, but I hardly have time for even that anymore.
idk I haven't played it since maybe 2009 and it still feels weird to me, but part of me does want to play it again.

All your pics do give me more motivation too though! I love seeing people still play sims 2. I wanna play sims 1 as well :|

Lol hmm. o_o Good question.
I occasionally play it, but not everyday.
I really love playing with a big bowl of food. I love being occupied while I eat, so I always figure "Hmm what can I do while I eat....oh let's play Sims 2."

I like to go out of the box with my sims. Like for example, for the first time I decided to make Nina a butch lesbian and that was interesting for me, which made me keep playing.
In my game I also made Dustin Broke break up with Angela Pleasant, and he ended up marrying some townie and becoming very successful.

Also I sometimes like to save and quit my game just before exciting stuff is about to happen. This is to give me motivation to keep playing. Like Dustin's little girl a day away from turning into a teenager, or just finishing building a brand new house I have yet to play in. So the next time I play Sims 2 with a big bowl of food, I can experience playing in that new house, or growing Dustin's daughter up.

Also I guess it's just common interest in the game. Every computer must have The Sims 2 installed...I just need it when severe boredom calls lol. XD
I want to install The Sims 1, it's just that it's 5 disks to install and I'm kind of lazy. :P I also really dislike The Sims 3, so it's not even an option for me. I don't even have the game but I've borrowed it and it's so boring I can't play it for more than an hour. I guess I'll just always love The Sims 2, it's a great game to waste your time with, I think.

Just two random shots:

Dustin's little girl going to private school. It's so weird she looks just like him.

Dirk is also a successful Hall of Famer, and this is his newly built house I made for him. Just a common suburban home.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:34 am
BRANDERS*honey
BRANDERS*honey

Those are great ideas! :p I should try to put a spin on things. I tried too hard to make the premades lives close to how they "wanted" as opposed to changing them up. And I loved your idea of saving before exciting things. I saved before births just so I could reload until I got the gender I wanted, lmao.
one motivation for me is to re-continue that ancient series idea with Dina when I ever feel like it again. It bugs me I'd have to redo everything but it only takes some time to dedicate to, which I don't have a lot of. I haven't worked on it in years and didn't even think of it til I found all my old TS2 boxes. it was such a "dream" of mine when I was 12 but it seems miniscule compared to things I deal with in life now.

Sims 3 is kinda weird... xD I play it but I can really see a lot of the errors that turns people off from it. but since I've given it more of a chance and made characters I really love, it's been easier for me to get into. But yeah there are times when I get really bored, or really annoyed with it, but for me it's playable. It depends with how interested you are with your characters and what you make them do I guess. Lately I like making them fulfill wishes and going around town to complete opportunities/goals. The issue is that TS2 and TS1 made itself fun, but for TS3 we kinda have to do it ourselves.
It just really really lacks the charm that TS1 and TS2 had, and the premades sukkkkk. Plus, TS3 with EA's iffy corporate control makes it feels more like a money making product than an actual game. tl;dr butyah I still play it

That girl does look just like Dustin! Cute tho. Can't wait to see her looks grown up. I really like the house, too. It looks like houses I loved to make; clean and comfy looking. I'm too lazy or don't have time to build houses anymore lol. Now I'm trying to find the old screenshots threads but they're like impossible to find wtf

---

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:38 pm
Interrupted by Fireworks
Interrupted by Fireworks

Aww hehe, yeah boo Sims 3! XD and thanks for the compliments, Brandon.

Does this house look familiar to any of you??!! (true sim fans will know :P)

Got bored and built it, hehe.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:27 pm

Name: Adam
It's the Newbies house from The Sims 1! I miss TS1... that game had the best magic system of all The Sims games. Though the TS2's freeze time spell was pretty cool. Do you have Apartment Life?

Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:51 am
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

Name: Erhama
Roleplay: Roxlar Trein
Merciful_Zeus wrote:
It's the Newbies house from The Sims 1! I miss TS1... that game had the best magic system of all The Sims games. Though the TS2's freeze time spell was pretty cool. Do you have Apartment Life?

OMG no, the Newbies had a L shaped home. This is the Pleasant's home.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:52 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next