View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 I gotta couple questions... 
Post I gotta couple questions...
One; When a messy family has guests over, will the family act neater and more polite, and then when the guests leave, act like normal? It's a small thing, but it'd be nice.
Two; They said that there'll be over 500 items, right? Does that include or not include all the designs you can give your furniture in Design Mode?

Thanks!

Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:20 pm
Most adorable goober in the world!
Most adorable goober in the world!

Post Re: I gotta couple questions...
Sims2freek wrote:
One; When a messy family has guests over, will the family act neater and more polite, and then when the guests leave, act like normal? It's a small thing, but it'd be nice.
Two; They said that there'll be over 500 items, right? Does that include or not include all the designs you can give your furniture in Design Mode?

Thanks!

I don't think the family will act any different unless maybe they're trying to impress them? Good question. Since other sims are aware of how they act, I wonder if they realize how they come off to other people....

I don't think that includes the design customization (the 500 new items). Same items, just different designs.

I hope I helped! :blush: :smile:

Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Owner
Site Owner

There are clean and messy sims and if some of the guests are messy sims, I'm sure they won't mind the mess in the house.

The 500 objects are all originals. The amount of different styles and colors you can make yourself, can end up in milions of combinations.

Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:27 pm
Profile WWW
Sim God
Sim God

If youve got a messy family and like the boss comes over for dinner you might wanna directly tell your sims to clean everything up... chances are the boss wont appreciate flies and cockroaches ;)

Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:48 am
Post Thanks, all of you!
Thanks so much! I've gone to the last few chats and I never got those questions answered :grumpy: So really, thanks for all your help!

Wow, the Snooty replied and I didn't have to put 'SNOOTY COME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' in the subject :laughing:

You all rock!

Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:04 pm
Still a Sim Goddess
Still a Sim Goddess

We are one big happy family!!! :laughing:

Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:24 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]