View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Finally reached the Galactic Core! 
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Post Finally reached the Galactic Core!
To be honest, I wasn't trying to find it. I was really searching for the Sol System, but I found a wormhole that took me right near it and in Grox territory as well. Luckily for me I found refuge on a planet not claimed by them and established a coloney there. Steve, was this the name of a developer who worked on the game? Also is that it once you reached the core? Can you enter it again or is that it? Well I guess now I have only the Sol System to see. My corner of the galaxy feels so small now.

The grox territory wasn't much to cross, they kept attacking me but I reached it unhalmed. Now I am at war with them, but the planet I just colonized was the first they attacked being so close to them. However my planetary turrent took care of them quickly. Anyways I finally entered the galactic core.

Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:07 am
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

Name: Erhama
Roleplay: Roxlar Trein
Post Re: Finally reached the Galactic Core!
You cannot enter it again, but if you download the "Better Spore" mod, you can get infinite ammo on the prize, instead of 42 tries.

Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:44 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Already have that, I have the sandbox mode.

Do you know if you could have the "galactic freedom" mod installed at the same time?

Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:19 am
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

Not so sure as I don't have it :/

Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:48 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

Name: Jack
Spode wrote:
To be honest, I wasn't trying to find it. I was really searching for the Sol System, but I found a wormhole that took me right near it and in Grox territory as well. Luckily for me I found refuge on a planet not claimed by them and established a coloney there. Steve, was this the name of a developer who worked on the game? Also is that it once you reached the core? Can you enter it again or is that it? Well I guess now I have only the Sol System to see. My corner of the galaxy feels so small now.

The grox territory wasn't much to cross, they kept attacking me but I reached it unhalmed. Now I am at war with them, but the planet I just colonized was the first they attacked being so close to them. However my planetary turrent took care of them quickly. Anyways I finally entered the galactic core.

Steve was on the cover of SimCity 3000. :laugh:

Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:13 am
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

Draik wrote:
Spode wrote:

Minus the flat head top and the speaker.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:39 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Draik wrote:
Spode wrote:

I know about the UFO, I knew that was from SimCity 2000. :laugh:

Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:39 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

I wasn't aware Spore had mods like that. Where can I get those? I haven't really kept up with Spore related stuff after about a month of it's release. Only recently took an interest again after seeing some stuff with the expansion

Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]