View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:40 pm



Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Twinity 
Author Message
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:43 am
Posts: 1926
Location: England
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Post Twinity
I know in my other thread I was asking for a good online game to play. I have kind of failed on that one, the only game I ever loved was The Sims Online/EA-Land, and now it's gone.

BUT, I have found a game that is quite unique... It's called Twinity.

I was expecting it to be a lot like Second Life, but it's not.

Unfortunately, it's really early in development, so it's in BETA. Quite a lot of features lack at the moment and a few bugs plague the game, but you can change the way you look, create your own apartment and fill it with lots of nice furniture.

So if anyone misses TSO or is bored, give it a try and maybe I'll meet you there...

www.twinity.com

Just a suggestion...

_________________
Image

"Like" us on Facebook to know when we're filming - http://www.facebook.com/CleverBoxPictures

Follow us on Twitter whilst you're at it - http://www.twitter.com/CleverBoxPics

Visit the Official Website - http://cleverboxpics.webs.com

SUBSCRIBE to us on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/CleverboxPictures


Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:37 pm
Profile
Queen of Kings
Queen of Kings
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:32 pm
Posts: 2710
Age: 0
Post 
omg this looks like fun, sadly im waiting to be accepted :indifferent:

_________________
Image

Jawsh, Erry, Ben, Kari, Liz, Ayo, & Ki rock(:
I wish you never looked at me that way(;


Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:02 pm
Profile
Historia Crux
Historia Crux
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:01 am
Posts: 18386
Location: Radiant Garden
Name: Erhama
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Roleplay: Roxlar Trein
Post 
I was accepted, BUT IT'S ONLY FOR WINDOWS T_T

_________________
この世界のメロディー, わたしの歌声, 届いているかな, 響いているかな
Image
Image
Image


Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:22 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Queen of Kings
Queen of Kings
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:32 pm
Posts: 2710
Age: 0
Post 
Erry wrote:
I was accepted, BUT IT'S ONLY FOR WINDOWS T_T


:indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent: now who do i play twinity with? *Cries*

_________________
Image

Jawsh, Erry, Ben, Kari, Liz, Ayo, & Ki rock(:
I wish you never looked at me that way(;


Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:22 pm
Profile
Historia Crux
Historia Crux
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:01 am
Posts: 18386
Location: Radiant Garden
Name: Erhama
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Roleplay: Roxlar Trein
Post 
Raina wrote:
Erry wrote:
I was accepted, BUT IT'S ONLY FOR WINDOWS T_T


:indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent: now who do i play twinity with? *Cries*
Wait until I get my laptop :D

_________________
この世界のメロディー, わたしの歌声, 届いているかな, 響いているかな
Image
Image
Image


Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:23 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Queen of Kings
Queen of Kings
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:32 pm
Posts: 2710
Age: 0
Post 
Erry wrote:
Raina wrote:
Erry wrote:
I was accepted, BUT IT'S ONLY FOR WINDOWS T_T


:indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent: now who do i play twinity with? *Cries*
Wait until I get my laptop :D


well thats not very .... explainable

_________________
Image

Jawsh, Erry, Ben, Kari, Liz, Ayo, & Ki rock(:
I wish you never looked at me that way(;


Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Profile
Adrenergic
Adrenergic
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:30 am
Posts: 7765
Location: SC, United States
Name: Kristin
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Post 
Looks neat and alot like Second Life. I think I'll sign up later tonight. : D

Edit: I signed up. Just waiting for a spot to come open.

_________________
Charis humin kai eirēnē ϟ Image
Actually I prefer to be called ‘Ruler of All That is Evil’, but I will answer to Satan.
dearlace ~ simblr ~ skittles rainbowcy

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.


Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:23 pm
Profile WWW
Queen of Kings
Queen of Kings
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:32 pm
Posts: 2710
Age: 0
Post 
Kristin wrote:
Looks neat and alot like Second Life. I think I'll sign up later tonight. : D

Edit: I signed up. Just waiting for a spot to come open.


Meh, its ok, but to buy the globals, their form of money, costs a bit expensive.


Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:41 pm
Profile
Adrenergic
Adrenergic
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:30 am
Posts: 7765
Location: SC, United States
Name: Kristin
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Post 
Cherise wrote:
Meh, its ok, but to buy the globals, their form of money, costs a bit expensive.


Second Life? Or Twinity?

_________________
Charis humin kai eirēnē ϟ Image
Actually I prefer to be called ‘Ruler of All That is Evil’, but I will answer to Satan.
dearlace ~ simblr ~ skittles rainbowcy

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.


Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:35 am
Profile WWW
Queen of Kings
Queen of Kings
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:32 pm
Posts: 2710
Age: 0
Post 
Kristin wrote:
Cherise wrote:
Meh, its ok, but to buy the globals, their form of money, costs a bit expensive.


Second Life? Or Twinity?


Oops, Twinity, sorry. I mean L$250, on SL, is like 1 dollar. So not that expensive, but Twinity, REALLY expensive.


Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:39 am
Profile
Adrenergic
Adrenergic
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:30 am
Posts: 7765
Location: SC, United States
Name: Kristin
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Post 
Cherise wrote:
Oops, Twinity, sorry. I mean L$250, on SL, is like 1 dollar. So not that expensive, but Twinity, REALLY expensive.


It's okay. :P Yea SL wasn't too bad. I spent $10 in game once and bought myself a few really nice outfits, a pair of stilettos and a gorgeous hair. Actually less than that. I gave about $3 worth of Lindens to my ex.

But that sucks about Twinity. I kept looking around the site trying to find info. about stuff like that. Cause it sounded an awful lot like SL. If they want to compete with SL I think they'll need to be a bit cheaper... atleast for a while.

_________________
Charis humin kai eirēnē ϟ Image
Actually I prefer to be called ‘Ruler of All That is Evil’, but I will answer to Satan.
dearlace ~ simblr ~ skittles rainbowcy

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.


Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:39 am
Profile WWW
Queen of Kings
Queen of Kings
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:32 pm
Posts: 2710
Age: 0
Post 
Kristin wrote:
Cherise wrote:
Oops, Twinity, sorry. I mean L$250, on SL, is like 1 dollar. So not that expensive, but Twinity, REALLY expensive.


It's okay. :P Yea SL wasn't too bad. I spent $10 in game once and bought myself a few really nice outfits, a pair of stilettos and a gorgeous hair. Actually less than that. I gave about $3 worth of Lindens to my ex.

But that sucks about Twinity. I kept looking around the site trying to find info. about stuff like that. Cause it sounded an awful lot like SL. If they want to compete with SL I think they'll need to be a bit cheaper... atleast for a while.


so did you try it yet?


Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:58 pm
Profile
Adrenergic
Adrenergic
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:30 am
Posts: 7765
Location: SC, United States
Name: Kristin
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Post 
Yea I tried it a few days ago. I wasn't impressed. Everything seemed so dark in game and navigation was horrid. I plan to go back in when I get a chance and send them some feedback.

_________________
Charis humin kai eirēnē ϟ Image
Actually I prefer to be called ‘Ruler of All That is Evil’, but I will answer to Satan.
dearlace ~ simblr ~ skittles rainbowcy

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.


Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:30 am
Profile WWW
Queen of Kings
Queen of Kings
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:32 pm
Posts: 2710
Age: 0
Post 
Kristin wrote:
Yea I tried it a few days ago. I wasn't impressed. Everything seemed so dark in game and navigation was horrid. I plan to go back in when I get a chance and send them some feedback.



how do you talk? i couldnt figure it out


Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:27 pm
Profile
Adrenergic
Adrenergic
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:30 am
Posts: 7765
Location: SC, United States
Name: Kristin
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Post 
I didn't get around to trying that out. But I think it was on that little bar at the bottom. I need to go back and try it out.

_________________
Charis humin kai eirēnē ϟ Image
Actually I prefer to be called ‘Ruler of All That is Evil’, but I will answer to Satan.
dearlace ~ simblr ~ skittles rainbowcy

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.


Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:10 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.