View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 484 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next
 What are you playing right now? 
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted

I've just finished the last battle with Seymour on Mt. Gagazet... on my way to BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA SIN... at Zanarkand :) with my squishy Auron and my magical Lulu and my thiefy Rikku....

Hells yeah.

Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:28 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Name: mike
Uh.. I play the MMORPG City of Heroes sometimes, but my lag is so bad that's it's turned me off a lot.

I play Renaissance Kingdoms online, that's super fun =D

Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:42 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

I should probably have mentioned this before I finished it (which I did half an hour earlier), but... Bioshock. That's what I was playing.

I got the good ending, of course. The game was so piss-easy that there wasn't really any reason to harvest the Little Sisters instead of rescuing them. Even the boss battle was more like "TASTE MY BULLETS OF- oh, he's dead".

I did, however, like the writing. And the visuals were awesome. I suppose I should've played it on a higher difficulty if I thought it was too easy, but I usually have more trouble with games than this. I mean, I honestly don't think I died more than twice. Maybe thrice.

Observe: screenshots!

Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:20 pm
Profile WWW
come hither
come hither

Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:11 am
The Walrus
The Walrus

Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:23 am
come hither
come hither

Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:16 am
The Walrus
The Walrus

sims 2, simcity, probably spore, some RTS games etc.

Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:56 am
come hither
come hither

I'm stuck on halo three. for some reason i can't build myself up enough to play any other games...
i played guitar hero 2 recently though to get myself ready for guitar hero 3 and i can still play!
yayayayay

and i'm asking my friend for his bioshock game when he gets done with it.

Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:27 pm
High Voltage Rocker
High Voltage Rocker

NHL 2K8(5-0-0 record!)
NASCAR 08(sucking badly on this one out of 100 races only 1 win!)
Folklore(just the last boss to fight and I finish it has a great story I recomend ALL PS3 users get this game!)

not removing this message till the leafs win the cup started 6/6/07

Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:18 am
Profile YIM WWW
Sim God
Sim God

Name: Tom
Still on Silent Hill 3, not that I've gotten particularly far... I'm in a mostly deserted subway. Last thing I did was stand there waiting for a train, which after several minutes I figured out probably only came on the moments I was on the track and vulnerable to splattering. I think there's some gruesome thing I'm supposed to face in a different room there. Well, I'm not sure. Every time I walked in it I heard roaring sounds which increased in volume as I ran like hell to the nearest exit, never actually seeing anything. Maybe it's just some pleasant ambience, as the game can be... like that. But I'm too freaked out to go back in a hurry... ):

I just bought Canis Canem Edit (or Bully, as it was known in the media/still is known in non-PAL regions) and Black (the game with the guns that blow stuff up, specifically). I've yet to play the latter, but I'm enjoying Canis so far. This is one of the ones Jack Thompson was a twat over, wasn't it? I love how you can smack little kids over the head with a fire extinguisher and yet his main issue was that it's possible for the main character to date both genders in not-remotely-explicit-o-vision.

Er, back to the ambience thing, there are slurping sounds coming from behind a bunch of boxes in this room and it's nothing to do with Silent Hill 3. I'll go investigate. If you never see me post again, be suspicious.

Edit: It's funny how much rain can sound like a horny tentacled beast eviscerating a human while sucking on the bloody flesh as bones are crushed under the weight, isn't it?

Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:16 am
come hither
come hither

i was gonna rent assassins creed but all the copies of it were gone :'[

so i'm still only playing halo 3. good fun...

Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:36 pm
Sim God
Sim God

I'm playing it on the PS2. You can get it on PC too, and I'm not sure what else it's available on. I guess you have a 360. Do you have a PS3 as well? I know Assassin's Creed is on that, but I don't know if there's a 360 version. If you do, I guess it's backwards compatible (meaning it can play PS2 games, though they're removing this from later models, annoyingly).

But if you ever have any opportunity to play Silent Hill 3, do.

Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:52 pm
come hither
come hither

Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:14 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

Sims Urbz,Sims Bustin Out,Sims pc and Ace Combat 6.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:16 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Still on Silent Hill 3, not that I've gotten particularly far... I'm in a mostly deserted subway. Last thing I did was stand there waiting for a train, which after several minutes I figured out probably only came on the moments I was on the track and vulnerable to splattering. I think there's some gruesome thing I'm supposed to face in a different room there. Well, I'm not sure. Every time I walked in it I heard roaring sounds which increased in volume as I ran like hell to the nearest exit, never actually seeing anything. Maybe it's just some pleasant ambience, as the game can be... like that. But I'm too freaked out to go back in a hurry... ):
Go to the Bergen Street platform and a subway car will arrive. That's all. Heather even tells you so if you stop and look at the subway maps.

I'm playing Resident Evil 4. It's very fun, sometimes frustrating, and about as scary as Casper the Friendly Ghost.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:36 am
Profile WWW
Sim God
Sim God

But I did! I keep doing that and nothing happens. I tried every other platform too, just in case I was getting directions wrong, then checking all the subway maps again etc. And no sign of anything.

I'm sure you mentioned something about an insane cancer in the subway and I haven't seen one. Is that the enigmatic roaring I'm thinking of? Maybe I need to kill it first, if so. Because I can't imagine what else to do.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:14 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

You go to the right platform, jump onto the tracks, and start walking towards one side... now, normally, this results in suicide, but if you're in the right place, the camera angle will change, showing a door. Keep on walking in that direction and try the door.

The insane cancer is the big fat white thing.

It's really easy to get stuck in the subway, though... everything looks the same.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:19 am
Profile WWW
Sim God
Sim God

I'm going to have to try and find a walkthrough at this rate. I am no closer to comprehending this. I go to the only accessible door in plain sight and I get train-splattered instead of guided around it. ):

At least I'm a bit more comfortable looking for an insane cancer in broad daylight.

Edit: Ohh... I think I've figured it out. Your directions are way ahead of me! I have a lot more exploration to do of the wrong platforms before I can do anything useful at the right one.

Edit again: AHA. Outstealthed the slightly freaky sleeping insane cancer! Now I'll wander aimlessly some more until I figure out where the hell I even am.

Edit yet again: YESSS. Intact on the train rather than mangled under it. Finally.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:17 pm
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

Name: Erhama
Roleplay: Roxlar Trein
THS - The Hitman Series
TSS - The Sims Series
HSMS - High School Musical Singing
BS - Bloodrayne Series
ECPS3 - Eye Create(Playstation 3)

Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:31 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
The Walrus
The Walrus

Risk 2 on the computer! I made it historic, having the Roman Empire and the Greek empires fighting, with the Egyptians slowly conquering Africa (except getting too strong than they were supposed to). And I had tribes like the Celts and Britons fighting over Britain.

I feel like such a geek, yesterday I asked for a history book from my S.S teacher :indifferent:

Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 484 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next