View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:12 am



Reply to topic  [ 635 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 32  Next
 Is the above poster memorable? 
Author Message
The Walrus
The Walrus
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 6:53 pm
Posts: 6264
Location: A Muddy River
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Post Re: Is the above poster memorable?
Indeed. But to be fair, Ayo was a bit mean.

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:08 pm
Profile
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:35 am
Posts: 330
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Post Re: Is the above poster memorable?
JΩSH wrote:
Well, this is fun(!)

Memorable for using an ironic exclamation point.


Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:08 pm
Profile
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:13 pm
Posts: 379
Post Re: Is the above poster memorable?
Kraslev wrote:
~Simaholic~ wrote:
You're apparently a jerk.

Boohoo. You'll live.


lol

_________________
Stop Animal Abuse.


Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:08 pm
Profile
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:35 am
Posts: 330
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Post Re: Is the above poster memorable?
Shadowsim wrote:
Indeed. But to be fair, Ayo was a bit mean.
I wouldn't have said it if I wasn't given a reason to.


Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:09 pm
Profile
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:06 am
Posts: 708
Name: Maddie
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Post Re: Is the above poster memorable?
Honestly, I remember everybody. I just don't like some people...


Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:09 pm
Profile
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:13 pm
Posts: 379
Post Re: Is the above poster memorable?
Shadowsim wrote:
Indeed. But to be fair, Ayo was a bit mean.



Lol it wasnt mean i wasnt offended the slightest bit cuz its not even true x]

_________________
Stop Animal Abuse.


Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:10 pm
Profile
Misplaced
Misplaced
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:21 pm
Posts: 1826
Name: Ayo
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Roleplay: Anya - Sam
Post Re: Is the above poster memorable?
Omg I made a grammatical error the world is going to end :faint:
I'm flattered you pay so much attention.

After the things Potatoe has said she's lucky that's all I said. Even after her outburst on that unnamed thread I tried to be civil but there is only so much a person can take.


Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:10 pm
Profile
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:35 am
Posts: 330
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Post Re: Is the above poster memorable?
Ayo wrote:
Omg I made a grammatical error the world is going to end :faint:
I'm flattered you pay so much attention.

After the things Potatoe has said she's lucky that's all I said. Even after her outburst on that unnamed thread I tried to be civil but there is only so much a person can take.

Boohoo.

You're 18 and you're gonna get all butthurt over something someone did in a forum and hold a grudge forever? Seriously?

HA!


Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:11 pm
Profile
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:28 am
Posts: 879
Location: Behind your curtains, lurking in every shadow, and under your bed.. I'm everywhere.
Age: 0
Post Re: Is the above poster memorable?
Kraslev wrote:
Shadowsim wrote:
Indeed. But to be fair, Ayo was a bit mean.
I wouldn't have said it if I wasn't given a reason to.


lol this guy is awesome..

You're my idol


Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:12 pm
Profile YIM
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:06 am
Posts: 708
Name: Maddie
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Post Re: Is the above poster memorable?
Austin! :hug:


Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:12 pm
Profile
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:35 am
Posts: 330
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Post Re: Is the above poster memorable?
Austin29 wrote:
Kraslev wrote:
Shadowsim wrote:
Indeed. But to be fair, Ayo was a bit mean.
I wouldn't have said it if I wasn't given a reason to.


lol this guy is awesome..

You're my idol

Memorable for Michael Jackson. RIP... sad death, but I still didn't like the man.


Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:13 pm
Profile
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:35 am
Posts: 330
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Post Re: Is the above poster memorable?
~Simaholic~ wrote:
Austin! :hug:

You're hugging someone who likes me. You better wash yourself with bleach.

::edit:: OMG DOUBLE POST!
YOU SLACKERS NEED TO PICK UP THE PACE!


Last edited by DeleteThisAccount on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:13 pm
Profile
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:06 am
Posts: 708
Name: Maddie
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Post Re: Is the above poster memorable?
^ No, I love Austin..we're buddies.


Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:14 pm
Profile
Misplaced
Misplaced
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:21 pm
Posts: 1826
Name: Ayo
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Roleplay: Anya - Sam
Post Re: Is the above poster memorable?
Kraslev wrote:
Ayo wrote:
Omg I made a grammatical error the world is going to end :faint:
I'm flattered you pay so much attention.

After the things Potatoe has said she's lucky that's all I said. Even after her outburst on that unnamed thread I tried to be civil but there is only so much a person can take.

Boohoo.

You're 18 and you're gonna get all butthurt over something someone did in a forum and hold a grudge forever? Seriously?

HA!


I'm not holding a grudge I just don't like her. I really don't see why you care so much.


Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:15 pm
Profile
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:35 am
Posts: 330
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Post Re: Is the above poster memorable?
~Simaholic~ wrote:
^ No, I love Austin..we're buddies.

Well I guess I can't say that it means you love me by proxy....
Because my mom <3s Jesus and I <3 My mom but I </3 Jesus.


Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:15 pm
Profile
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:35 am
Posts: 330
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Post Re: Is the above poster memorable?
Ayo wrote:
I'm not holding a grudge I just don't like her. I really don't see why you care so much.



I don't see why YOU care so much...

Eighteen-year-old.

::edit:: DAMN IT! Sorry about the second DP.


Last edited by DeleteThisAccount on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:15 pm
Profile
The Walrus
The Walrus
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 6:53 pm
Posts: 6264
Location: A Muddy River
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Post Re: Is the above poster memorable?
Ayo wrote:
I'm not holding a grudge I just don't like her.
Why not?

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:16 pm
Profile
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:06 am
Posts: 708
Name: Maddie
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Post Re: Is the above poster memorable?
Ayo wrote:
Kraslev wrote:
Ayo wrote:
Omg I made a grammatical error the world is going to end :faint:
I'm flattered you pay so much attention.

After the things Potatoe has said she's lucky that's all I said. Even after her outburst on that unnamed thread I tried to be civil but there is only so much a person can take.

Boohoo.

You're 18 and you're gonna get all butthurt over something someone did in a forum and hold a grudge forever? Seriously?

HA!


You're 19 and sticking up for a 13 year old who can't spell.


Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:16 pm
Profile
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:13 pm
Posts: 379
Post Re: Is the above poster memorable?
Quote:
You're 19 and sticking up for a 13 year old who can't spell




lol since when am i 13?

_________________
Stop Animal Abuse.


Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:18 pm
Profile
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:35 am
Posts: 330
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Post Re: Is the above poster memorable?
~Simaholic~ wrote:
You're 19 and sticking up for a 13 year old who can't spell.
I'm not sticking up for anyone. I'm making fun of someone.

Potatoe might be the biggest C-word in the world, but that has nothing to do with Ayo being a QQNOOB about it.


Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:18 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 635 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 32  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.