View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:44 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
 Chat Room Mods 

What needs to be fixed reguarding the Chat Room?
Chatroom +Mods 58%  58%  [ 18 ]
Mods 16%  16%  [ 5 ]
Chatroom 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
Nothing 19%  19%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 31

Chat Room Mods 
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Didn't Snooty say that this thread was supposed to be used about discussing the chat room and the mods?

WE ALREADY HAVE THAT *POINTS TO our SECTION*

Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:22 am
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

For people who are not mods who could discuss the chat room and moderators. Not to mention report problems with either of them. Not everyone is a mod you know. ;)

Yes thank you for informing me of such! Wait Boines...you say you come to the chat to help someone directly...right? thats why we use the chat..to get a direct answer....right! As for you bumi/dog/girl/w.e why must you all complain? WE are the bad guys?! Like you are perfect? you curse! you've done EVERYthing in the books! So don't go and say your're perfect!

Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:36 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:39 am
Roomie
Roomie

Yeah Bumi, like the 4Chan raids on the chatroom and the forums here. And DO NOT say you aren't. We know your behind it especially after that one day when they had the screenshot of that PM Boines sent you. Only one person can get to YOUR pm's and that is you. You know SO MUCH about 4Chan no sooner you get into it talking about it... anyone could tell that your a member there. It's not hard to figure out and there is no hiding it. Plus, you said yourself you were a forum troll.

(Forum Troll = Spammer/Raider for those who may not know.) :D

Last edited by LazyBoy on Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:41 am
Profile WWW
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

I never said I was? :confused:

you implyed it! Documenting EVERY mods mistakes! NO ONE IS PERFECT!! so stop thinking mods are..cause they're not! WE have alot to hold back in this job!

Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:41 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Nobody is perfect we are human and the chat is a ghost town.
Why should members complain? Mods hold a higher standard then reg members. That's why they complain I bet. So mods have to set examples

Quote:
. We know your behind it especially after that one day when they had the screenshot of that PM Boines sent you.

Um I don't pm him in fact I only pm mods and people that break rules to talk about rules and nothing more.

Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:43 am
Profile WWW
Roomie
Roomie

Why should members complain? Mods hold a higher standard then reg members. That's why they complain I bet. So mods have to set examples

Tell us something we don't know. Wait, don't... you might say something I don't want to hear so I will just pretend that I didn't know that I set an example for members even though I really do. :spin:

Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:44 am
Profile WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Back on to the 4chan raids and pointing fingers. Let it go, as for me starting it. Yeah right, what motive would I possibly have for starting the raid. Yes, I do admit I browse /b/, well not really since /b/ pisses me off. But 4chan's memes have spread thought out other Chans and Encyclopedia Dramatica. As for being a member? WTF? 4chan has no members as any one could walk right in and post something.

There is no such thing as members on anonymous web forums and imageboards. Just because someone has knowledge of these things, doesn't give you the right to accuse somebody of something they clearly did not do.

EDIT: I never implied anything Timmeh and as a matter of fact. I only point out mods mistakes because mods are suppose to hold higher standards and set examples. Just like what boines said above me.

Last edited by Spode on Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:46 am
Roomie
Roomie

Ok, so then where did he get the PM that said...

To: FreakAboutSims

It was very clear in the screenshot. Plus he says you PM him all the time.

:confused:

Last edited by LazyBoy on Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile WWW
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Well They only come here to compalin because
A) we ban them because they broke a rule
B) they don't like us and want to make up something OR
C)faked a printscreen (they know who they are)

Roomie
Roomie

Quote:
Back on to the 4chan raids and pointing fingers. Let it go, as for me starting it. Yeah right, what motive would I possibly have for starting the raid. Yes, I do admit I browse /b/, well not really since /b/ pisses me off. But 4chan's memes have spread thought out other Chans and Encyclopedia Dramatica. As for being a member? WTF? 4chan has no members as any one could walk right in and post something.

Who else would know that stuff other then a raider themselves?

Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:48 am
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Your actions show members that's its ok to curse, etc. So they do it as well. That's where they got it from or from their daily lives. Back then nobody was cursing or typing in caps, etc. In fact it was all chill back in the day. What changed? New mods and a new chatroom with less options. You do not see me cursing here and you dont see members cursing either because we mods set examples. And we help understand them why they break rules, etc and fix things ;)
But the ones that curse the most are coming from the chatroom.

Last edited by OldBoines on Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:48 am
Profile WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Timmeh, how do you fake a print screen with a chat room? You need the right font, and to make it look real.

Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:49 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Who else would know that stuff other then a raider themselves?

Hmm, perhaps somebody who goes to browse /b/, *chans, and any other boards? Not everyone their is a raider, and as a matter of fact. Raiders are the "cancer killing /b/" which puts that website in civil war.

Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:51 am
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Your actions show members that's its ok to curse, etc. So they do it as well. That's where they got it from or from their daily lives. Back then nobody was cursing or typing in caps, etc. In fact it was all chill back in the day. What changed? New mods and a new chatroom with less options. You do not see me cursing here and you dont see members cursing either because we mods set examples. And we help understand them why they break rules, etc and fix things ;)
But the ones that curse the most are coming from the chatroom.

AH YES BOINES PLEASE BLAME THE CHAT! PLEASE WE'RE THE TERRIBLE ONES! OMG don't always blame us some of the members from here that are on the chat are cursing and caps and what not! so don't be so quick to judge! (btw for those whom can't tell that first part WAS sarcasm!)

Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:54 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Judge? I call it how I see it ;P (I was called upon to help you all but you all wanted me out care to explain why? I know why)
Long ago it was soo chill until this happened last year. Then it got worse with raids and other things. Mods breaking rules by kicking people that should not have been kicked like "me" for an example without reason he banned me. I had no way to contact him in the chat and he didn't read my pm on the forum. So I had to pm other people on forum to give a message to him to unban me. That goes on all the time when I was using the chatroom. You do not see bumi or others cursing it up here do you? If you do pm me the link.

Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:00 am
Profile WWW
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

sure call it like you see it :laughing2: and if you know..why are you asking me? Who ban you if you don't mind me asing AND you have like 1000 IPs and IP changing thingies :p whyon tojust chage it but i see what you mean...i guess. ALSO With Bumi this is his place to ask questions about ____! SO he does curse in the chat cause... if he gets ban he can come right back with and ipchanging thing :p on here if you saw him you'd know it was him and ban him...so yeah....

Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:05 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Uh I have a static ip because I host game servers. If my ip changed then how would people connect to the games I host? (I had to get unbanned)
I do not use proxies.
Lazy banned me and denied it. Then said sorry. But other mods also banned me lol
If bumi did curse it up here he would be banned by snooty forever meaning by hostname not just an ip. Meaning a full ban. Something you all can't do on bribble.

Last edited by OldBoines on Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:07 am
Profile WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

If you are addressing those programs that changing your IP, then I do not have any of those things whatsoever.

Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:08 am
Roomie
Roomie

Call it how you see it... aha... this is just getting ridiculous. You know Boines you can stop anytime now cause you've only been repeating yourself in every post. And OMG your were banned! You happened to be on a foreign name during a 4Chan so you know that was your own fault. Plus, I'm sure your smart enough to know how to change your IP. You can let the past go you know Boines. I hate people that say... You banned me for this and that or during this time... and it was MONTHS ago. Move on already gawd, and stop anytime now. :D

Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:09 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next