View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:26 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 28  Next
 Chat Room Mods 

What needs to be fixed reguarding the Chat Room?
Chatroom +Mods 58%  58%  [ 18 ]
Mods 16%  16%  [ 5 ]
Chatroom 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
Nothing 19%  19%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 31

 Chat Room Mods 
Author Message
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:02 am
Posts: 47
Post 
Erhama wrote:
selenabadazz wrote:
Tess wrote:
Starlight132 wrote:
Tess wrote:
selena ur just as annoying as erhama infact ur more annoying so shut the hell up and stop spamming these forums and prooving how erhama has no life and is ugly. ur sure do have lots of time on ur hands dont you? get a life asshole :/


yes, she is definetly more annoying
and until this post i seriously thought you were erhama for like the past hour
:shocked:


LOL i stole his avatar and siggy :P


B I T C H you know what, if im so annoying come do something about it then
Oh, shut up and stop showing off your spam skills.


erhama how about you shut up u sand pansy, u just all talk no action, u just run ur mouth online and u think u so hard, dude, i will slaughter yo arainian ass, dude i will give u want u asking for, u talking about oh im 13, dude...no ur not, u is 40 and u act like u 3, how about you get a LIFE, and get a JOB and get a GIRLFRIEND and grow some balls, dude, you have nO ROOM to talka bout nobody, like seriously, u cant tell me nothing about me thats wrong....


Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:53 am
Profile
Enchantment
Enchantment
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:22 pm
Posts: 3661
Name: Lauren
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Post 
selenabadazz wrote:
Erhama wrote:
selenabadazz wrote:
Tess wrote:
Starlight132 wrote:
Tess wrote:
selena ur just as annoying as erhama infact ur more annoying so shut the hell up and stop spamming these forums and prooving how erhama has no life and is ugly. ur sure do have lots of time on ur hands dont you? get a life asshole :/


yes, she is definetly more annoying
and until this post i seriously thought you were erhama for like the past hour
:shocked:


LOL i stole his avatar and siggy :P


B I T C H you know what, if im so annoying come do something about it then
Oh, shut up and stop showing off your spam skills.


erhama how about you shut up u sand pansy, u just all talk no action, u just run ur mouth online and u think u so hard, dude, i will slaughter yo arainian ass, dude i will give u want u asking for, u talking about oh im 13, dude...no ur not, u is 40 and u act like u 3, how about you get a LIFE, and get a JOB and get a GIRLFRIEND and grow some balls, dude, you have nO ROOM to talka bout nobody, like seriously, u cant tell me nothing about me thats wrong....


he'll get a life when u do


Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:54 am
Profile
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:02 am
Posts: 47
Post 
Starlight132 wrote:
selenabadazz wrote:
Erhama wrote:
selenabadazz wrote:
Tess wrote:
Starlight132 wrote:
Tess wrote:
selena ur just as annoying as erhama infact ur more annoying so shut the hell up and stop spamming these forums and prooving how erhama has no life and is ugly. ur sure do have lots of time on ur hands dont you? get a life asshole :/


yes, she is definetly more annoying
and until this post i seriously thought you were erhama for like the past hour
:shocked:


LOL i stole his avatar and siggy :P


B I T C H you know what, if im so annoying come do something about it then
Oh, shut up and stop showing off your spam skills.


erhama how about you shut up u sand pansy, u just all talk no action, u just run ur mouth online and u think u so hard, dude, i will slaughter yo arainian ass, dude i will give u want u asking for, u talking about oh im 13, dude...no ur not, u is 40 and u act like u 3, how about you get a LIFE, and get a JOB and get a GIRLFRIEND and grow some balls, dude, you have nO ROOM to talka bout nobody, like seriously, u cant tell me nothing about me thats wrong....


he'll get a life when u do


bitch i got a life, first of allw ho told yo B I T C H ass to put yo nose in our business, can u just do me a favoir and come on the chatroom....we dont gotta talk on here, come on the chatroom....yall send yall tiem on here all day why not come to the chatroom


Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 am
Profile
Enchantment
Enchantment
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:22 pm
Posts: 3661
Name: Lauren
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Post 
bcuz ur there, why have to deal with u in two places?


Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 am
Profile
Sims Addict
Sims Addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:15 pm
Posts: 153
Location: A dumpster outside KFC
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Post 
Starlight132 wrote:
even though freakaboutsims posts way to omany threads, they're nice

id rather see you leave



Hmmm, and who are you? I was talking to whatsherface, once again...

_________________
Insert witty quote here


Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:58 am
Profile
Enchantment
Enchantment
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:22 pm
Posts: 3661
Name: Lauren
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Post 
MuffinMutant wrote:
Starlight132 wrote:
even though freakaboutsims posts way to omany threads, they're nice

id rather see you leave



Hmmm, and who are you? I was talking to whatsherface, once again...


wasnt talking to you


Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:59 am
Profile
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:02 am
Posts: 47
Post 
Starlight132 wrote:
bcuz ur there, why have to deal with u in two places?


i dont give a fuck, what u mean dealw ith me, you wouldnt have to deal with me if u would have never gotten into out business, duhh you A S S H O L E


Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:59 am
Profile
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:02 am
Posts: 47
Post 
Starlight132 wrote:
MuffinMutant wrote:
Starlight132 wrote:
even though freakaboutsims posts way to omany threads, they're nice

id rather see you leave



Hmmm, and who are you? I was talking to whatsherface, once again...


wasnt talking to you


but he was talking to yo faggot ass


Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:59 am
Profile
Enchantment
Enchantment
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:22 pm
Posts: 3661
Name: Lauren
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Post 
selenabadazz wrote:
Starlight132 wrote:
bcuz ur there, why have to deal with u in two places?


i dont give a fudge, what u mean dealw ith me, you wouldnt have to deal with me if u would have never gotten into out business, duhh you A S S H O L E


well seeing as this forum is a place for discussion, i have decided to join the discussion, and if you have a problem with that well i dont really care

on-topic i dont use the chat room, never have
i enjoy the forum much more, but lately its become more of a fighting zone *cough cough*


Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:01 am
Profile
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:31 am
Posts: 2235
Age: 0
Post 
MuffinMutant wrote:
FreakAboutSims wrote:
MuffinMutant wrote:
FreakAboutSims wrote:
MuffinMutant wrote:
FreakAboutSims wrote:
Muffin, a mods job is to moderator and make decisions. Not do something else, even if they can multitask. If you just ban because people want someone banned. Then you're not making hasty decisions now are you? So what if Selena uses proxies. Keep banning her until she gets tired. She broke the rules, keep banning. By the way, you posted on a forum where it's a DISCUSSION, meaning you can't tell people to mind their own business. I'm beginning to think I'll be a better mod, even though that's probably not true. :grumpy:


Well since it's a moderators decision why do people question it so often? *points to this whole thread*. And I was directly saying that towards Snooty, meaning, not to Alice. There is no private board, I believe. So what's the difference here? And no, you wouldn't make a good moderator. And I'm not just saying that for the sake of an argument. I'M not even a good mod, so why would you? The whole reason I was insulted is because no one on here (The forums) actually knows the pressure of the Snooty Sims Chatroom moderators. I mean, seriously. Who are you to judge us? We ban and kick who we feel needs to. And you obviously do not know Selena. She doesn't ever give up. She's been here for about a year now and everyone knows, if you ban her, she comes back. Which is another thing I hate about the forum members, they act like they know who we are and what's going on, and in all reality, they don't. I mean, do you even know who I am? No you don't. Yes, I said I didn't think I was a good mod. No one is. No one single person is absolutely perfect at their job, so why do you expect me to be?


Well I do not see people over at the Simmers Club misbehaving and they have seen it all as well. Everything is nice and peaceful. They have seen people come in with proxies, but if they are meant to be banned. They just ban them again. Also Selena has quit because people gave up, if you set a no limits for her. She WILL eventually give up. Everyone does that do this sort of thing. Letting them know they can't win because you're still there to ban her every single time. Is one step close to defeating her. Not that this is an ultimate battle or anything. The Simmers Club has a nice peaceful chat room for discussions, while here it's more one sided either way.



Well if you hadn't noticed yet, we aren't The Simmers Club. And don't talk like they are all ''nice and peaceful'' because they are NOT. They made it like a ''war'' and a ''battleground'', but they act all nice when you get in there. Once again, acting like you know stuff when you, in fact, don't. And once again, you don't know Selena. She will always be at Snooty Sims. Always. She will never leave. I know her to that extent, and if you question that, go ask her. I mean, seriously, what did you gain from jumping into an argument that didn't even include you? Bored? Because you started this thread? What is it? In fact, I wasn't even talking to ANYONE on here besides SNOOTY. And the fact that it is a discussion forum doesn't mean it can't be directed towards one particular person.
I'm getting kind of tired of arguing with you, for the plain and simple fact that you do it without knowing.


If you want to discuss in private. Use the personal message button. >_< Also, it doesn't matter if she gives up. When she came onto my forums and never left. I kept banning her and eventually she went away. It doesn't matter, you just keep banning her until the day she does leave. Not give up and cry like a baby. Which I may reference myself in that other thread, but everything is cool now and I'm relaxed now. Anyways it doesn't matter. Also how do you know what the Simmers Club mods do? They keep the chat room clean and the forums. Perhaps we should thrive to be more like them. I heard that when the chat room started here on this forum, it was more peaceful. I bet I could be a mod, I just do not want the responsibility of moderating the chat room looking at every comment. Which is something you have just said you didn't do.


I didn't say I don't look at the comments. and besides, we wouldn't really want you as a mod. At the chatroom, mods stick together and are loyal to one another. You are the type of person who would change everything for the worse. Besides, you would have to be active on the chatrooms themselves in which you have made it to where they seem uncivilized and dumb. Which, I admit, they aren't, but that's what I like about it. I'm sick of arguing with everyone on here where you have to wait for a reply, so just come on the chatrooms. We'll explain EVERYTHING thoroughly to you ^^


Seriously, I would change everything around? Yeah right. I would follow the rules for EVERYONE! No one will be exempt from any banning if they broke the rules. I think I have read the chat room rules a little more then you did. If there was an argument between two people, both would be warned. If two people cursed. Both will be warned. Not like the mods now who simply ban one side of the argument and leave the other at bat. WTF? Mods stick together? What is this, high school? You have to have your little cliques following you around. I agree, you should know the mods. But the way you said things made it sound like you own the whole thing. As for changing everything around, the chat room already changed from the older days. So even if I wanted too, why would I change things? If I was a mod, I would bring the chat room back to the way it was before all of this drama. That's all.


Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:02 am
Profile
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:02 am
Posts: 47
Post 
Starlight132 wrote:
selenabadazz wrote:
Starlight132 wrote:
bcuz ur there, why have to deal with u in two places?


i dont give a fudge, what u mean dealw ith me, you wouldnt have to deal with me if u would have never gotten into out business, duhh you A S S H O L E


well seeing as this forum is a place for discussion, i have decided to join the discussion, and if you have a problem with that well i dont really care

on-topic i dont use the chat room, never have
i enjoy the forum much more, but lately its become more of a fighting zone *cough cough*


well new flash B I T C H! YOU STILL ON A CHATROOM ITS JUST NOT INSTANT MESSAGING, WE ALL TALKING TO EACHOTHER....THATS CALLED CHATTING..SO....I MEAN..,..DUDE...YOU IS DUMB, AND ANOTHER THING, U JUST TRYING TO GET UP IN SOME S H I T, BECUZ U JUST BORED WITH YOUR LIFE HOW ABOUT YOU JUST DO EVERYBODY A FAVOR AND JUST SHUT THE F UP AND SHOVE IT, FAGGOT


Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:04 am
Profile
Enchantment
Enchantment
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:22 pm
Posts: 3661
Name: Lauren
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Post 
selenabadazz wrote:
Starlight132 wrote:
selenabadazz wrote:
Starlight132 wrote:
bcuz ur there, why have to deal with u in two places?


i dont give a fudge, what u mean dealw ith me, you wouldnt have to deal with me if u would have never gotten into out business, duhh you A S S H O L E


well seeing as this forum is a place for discussion, i have decided to join the discussion, and if you have a problem with that well i dont really care

on-topic i dont use the chat room, never have
i enjoy the forum much more, but lately its become more of a fighting zone *cough cough*


well new flash B I T C H! YOU STILL ON A CHATROOM ITS JUST NOT INSTANT MESSAGING, WE ALL TALKING TO EACHOTHER....THATS CALLED CHATTING..SO....I MEAN..,..DUDE...YOU IS DUMB, AND ANOTHER THING, U JUST TRYING TO GET UP IN SOME S H I T, BECUZ U JUST BORED WITH YOUR LIFE HOW ABOUT YOU JUST DO EVERYBODY A FAVOR AND JUST SHUT THE F UP AND SHOVE IT, FAGGOT


actually, this is not a chatroom

"you is dumb"

well i guess we have found the real dummy here


Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:05 am
Profile
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:02 am
Posts: 47
Post 
you act like u just so perfect huh, should we tell how you was telling your friends how you wanna take over the chatroom, but now you on the forum, your attitude change.... please, get a life, you shouldn't have no room to talk about, you just full of , go die u weak

No cursing no attacking no calling people %$#@ k? boines


Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:06 am
Profile
Historia Crux
Historia Crux
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:01 am
Posts: 18395
Location: Radiant Garden
Name: Erhama
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Roleplay: Roxlar Trein
Post 
]Look, you have no life, coming onto this chatroom, and also, I'm Qatari if you even know where that is, and I already have TWO girlfriends, I can't get a job, I'm in the 8th grade dumbass, and I am 13, you just think you're smart and you think everything you say is correct, you make America look like it hates us, and, if you ever knew, we don't just have sand, we have grass, you ass.

If you think I run my mouth just like this for fun, you're wrong, cause I do this for the integrity of the republic of Snooty Sims, at least I help someone and help a cause, unlike you, doing stuff that will not help and will just make things worse!

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:06 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:02 am
Posts: 47
Post 
actually, this is not a chatroom

"you is dumb"

well i guess we have found the real dummy here[/quote]

BUT STILL THO KIDDO...THINK ABOUT IT, YOU SEE HOW EVERYBODY IS RESPONDING....THATS ALL CONVERSATION....AND WHEN WE CONVERSATE, WE COMMUNICATE AND WHEN WE COMMUNICATE WE CHAT...NOW...

YOU CANT SAY THAT THIS ISNT LIKE ANOTHER CHATROOM JUST NOT INSTANT CHATTING....YOU SEE WHAT IM SAYING NERD


Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:08 am
Profile
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:31 am
Posts: 2235
Age: 0
Post 
Alright, WTF are you talking about? Because all I hear is a bunch of words or to fit the theme. All I see is a bunch of words that's quickly becoming useless to me and possibly everyone else. If you are referring to some plot to take over the chat room, I have no :censored: idea just what the hell you are talking about. :confused:

Anyways, why doesn't this thread feel like an argument?


Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:09 am
Profile
Interrupted by Fireworks
Interrupted by Fireworks

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:24 am
Posts: 4334
Location: PA, USA
Name: Tess
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Post 
selenabadazz wrote:
Tess wrote:
selena ur just as annoying as erhama infact ur more annoying so shut the hell up and stop spamming these forums and prooving how erhama has no life and is ugly. ur sure do have lots of time on ur hands dont you? get a life asshole :/
\


B I T CH YOU KNO WHAT fudge YOU WIT YO WHITE ASS, HOW ABOUT YOU COME DO SOMETHING ABOUT ME BEING SO ANNOYING THEN, COME PUT ME IN MY P-LACE THEN SINCE U SO darn ANNOYED



its funny how u are spamming the forum looking for attention and teasing a 13 year old. does that make you feel happy inside? someone obviously didnt get enough attention when they were little. you really need to stfu, everyone can agree there :)


Last edited by Tess on Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:09 am
Profile
Enchantment
Enchantment
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:22 pm
Posts: 3661
Name: Lauren
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Post 
BUT STILL THO KIDDO...THINK ABOUT IT, YOU SEE HOW EVERYBODY IS RESPONDING....THATS ALL CONVERSATION....AND WHEN WE CONVERSATE, WE COMMUNICATE AND WHEN WE COMMUNICATE WE CHAT...NOW...

YOU CANT SAY THAT THIS ISNT LIKE ANOTHER CHATROOM JUST NOT INSTANT CHATTING....YOU SEE WHAT IM SAYING NERD[/quote]

conversate?
dont call me kiddo
and yay im a nerd!!!!
you hear that everyone? some random spammer called me a nerd
my life is now *complete*


Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:10 am
Profile
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:02 am
Posts: 47
Post 
FreakAboutSims wrote:
selenabadazz wrote:
Tess wrote:
Starlight132 wrote:
Tess wrote:
selena ur just as annoying as erhama infact ur more annoying so shut the hell up and stop spamming these forums and prooving how erhama has no life and is ugly. ur sure do have lots of time on ur hands dont you? get a life asshole :/


yes, she is definetly more annoying
and until this post i seriously thought you were erhama for like the past hour
:shocked:


LOL i stole his avatar and siggy :P


B I T C H you know what, if im so annoying come do something about it then


Selena, how does that comment make you feel?


...WHAT THE F U C K DOES THAT GOTTA DO WITH...ME AND THAT PERSON...OBVISOULY THATS ALL THESE PEOPEL DO IS WASTE THERE LIFE ARGUEING ON A FORUM....I DONT DO THAT...IM READY TO WHOOP SOMEBODY'S ASS.....YOU ON THE OTHER HAND, IS A WEAK A S S B I T C H, YOU TALK SHIT FOR THE FUN OF IT,YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS...YOU SEE WHAT IM SAYING......GET LIKE ME...OKAY


Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:10 am
Profile
Sims Addict
Sims Addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:15 pm
Posts: 153
Location: A dumpster outside KFC
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Post 
Quote:
Seriously, I would change everything around? Yeah right. I would follow the rules for EVERYONE! No one will be exempt from any banning if they broke the rules. I think I have read the chat room rules a little more then you did. If there was an argument between two people, both would be warned. If two people cursed. Both will be warned. Not like the mods now who simply ban one side of the argument and leave the other at bat. WTF? Mods stick together? What is this, high school? You have to have your little cliques following you around. I agree, you should know the mods. But the way you said things made it sound like you own the whole thing. As for changing everything around, the chat room already changed from the older days. So even if I wanted too, why would I change things? If I was a mod, I would bring the chat room back to the way it was before all of this drama. That's all.



Like I said, come to the d a m n chatroom. Because all you're doing arguing for the hell of it.

_________________
Insert witty quote here


Last edited by Dakota on Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:12 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 28  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.