View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:48 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28  Next
 Chat Room Mods 

What needs to be fixed reguarding the Chat Room?
Chatroom +Mods 58%  58%  [ 18 ]
Mods 16%  16%  [ 5 ]
Chatroom 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
Nothing 19%  19%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 31

Chat Room Mods 
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

... Excuse my skinny asian arse getting in here, but you do know that no one here really takes you seriously at all, yall?

And the fact that when you're trying to insult us, you end up describing yourself doesn't really help much.
Get some fresh air. Don't start drama over a chatroom.

(Also, Alice is a female, and I was pretty sure Kai Awase was white, not Chinese.)

I don't care. I'm just wanting to get out my opinion.
And me? Starting drama over a chatroom? Don't get me onto that topic. I'm just trying to defend it.
And I'm not trying to insult you. (Even if it is a little hard not to at the moment)
And I'm not really describing myself, just giving out extra details along with the opinion. No harm in that, right? (Also, you described yourself by saying you're a skinny asian. That's honestly not helping either)
Don't make quick accusations about me just because I go in there.

By the way, "fresh air". There's a heat wave here. Not exactly fresh =P

Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:42 pm
BRANDERS*honey
BRANDERS*honey

Name: usexy

if you cant handle that then DONT respond 2 me. u do u, i do myself, & it feels GOOD~*~
sorry im cute sorry if ur jealous. im fab im, me, all my pictures of myself look the same. hit me up!!!
la disko-tech fighting forever!
You unsexy! Stop talk to me! I SLAP YOU!
---

Last edited by CrazyZimBrandina on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:43 pm
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

I wasn't talking to you, btw... XD

Nyeh T__T I tend to misunderstand things.

So sorry about that xD

Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:44 pm
Sims Addict
Sims Addict

Post Re: To Alice!
AliceIsOuttaWonderland wrote:
MuffinMutant wrote:
Ok Alice, I will give you my explanation. You are basically saying that Clover doesn't deserve to be banned as much as Selena does? Hmm well I will proove you wrong there. I have many many screen shots of proof.

[Large number of pictures that are no worse than what Erhama/Justin Much?/BassonGirl/Stabmixer/Balzaar did on forums]

Need more? I have em =]

Hmm, doesn't look so innocent now does he? And about the whole (C) MuffinMutant thing, that is an inside joke ok? And who are to say that I was BRAGGING about banning someone? And if I was bragging, I would've had a reason to seeing as how much we have to fight to get him out. He says really horrible things to the mods and other members of the chat. Maybe if you would actually ask us instead of just guessing what's what, maybe you'd understand more. And furthermore, the mods definitely deserve some type of recognition because you don't know how frustration Snooty Sims is at the chatroom, and that is the only reason you even have the guts to say anything: You don't know what we have to deal with. You couldn't do it, I know you couldn't. So yes, sue me for being a insulted a little bit. And also, I was talking to SNOOTY, not you Alice.

First off... Where have I said he SHOULDT be banned? I was just saying those other individuals involved should be banned as well... Thats all I was saying...

And all your pictures did was show that the Clover person, while breaking the rules and justified for a ban, was not only provoked by one person as I thought but more... Though I don't have a problem with your banning him/her from the chatroom if he/she breaks the rules/proper code of conduct, I do have a problem if the other perpetrators are allowed to remain... From what you showed there, you didn't, as a Mod, monitor/warn/ban the other individual's involved.

On the forums when we have something like this (As we did a few months ago with Erhama), both sides of the argument were warned and had consequences...

Well you should also take into consideration that there ARE other mods present and that I can't keep my eyes on that chatroom 24/7. I do have other things to do, you know. You just probably don't understand what a chatroom is. It is definitely NOT a forum where you have to sit there and wait for a reply, but in a chatroom it's instant and when I banned him, I switched to something else that i was doing, and did that. Like I said, you should ask before you accuse. And he was not provoked. He has done this for MONTHS for no apparent reason. He comes on and starts random fights that he KNOWS will get on other people's nerves. So you can mark that off of the list.
I mod my own way, and I will not be tutored on it by some wannabe god who thinks she knows what goes on in the chatrooms. Do you even talk while you're there? No. You take print screens for fights. Reaaal friendly, these forum members. And as for both side of the argument, Selena is Selena. You can't change or do anything about the way she acts, She uses proxy, therefore if you ban her she automatically comes back. So even if I wanted to, and I don't, I couldn't ban her. So mark THAT off of your list as well. Oh, and did I neglect to mention THAT I WAS TALKING TO SNOOTY, NOT YOU? Silly me, must've slipped my mind. Stay in your own :censored: business.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:55 pm
Enchantment
Enchantment

Name: Lauren
glad to see we're all so kind and peaceful in this thread

Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:58 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Muffin, a mods job is to moderator and make decisions. Not do something else, even if they can multitask. If you just ban because people want someone banned. Then you're not making hasty decisions now are you? So what if Selena uses proxies. Keep banning her until she gets tired. She broke the rules, keep banning. By the way, you posted on a forum where it's a DISCUSSION, meaning you can't tell people to mind their own business. I'm beginning to think I'll be a better mod, even though that's probably not true. :grumpy:

Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:04 am
Sims Addict
Sims Addict

Muffin, a mods job is to moderator and make decisions. Not do something else, even if they can multitask. If you just ban because people want someone banned. Then you're not making hasty decisions now are you? So what if Selena uses proxies. Keep banning her until she gets tired. She broke the rules, keep banning. By the way, you posted on a forum where it's a DISCUSSION, meaning you can't tell people to mind their own business. I'm beginning to think I'll be a better mod, even though that's probably not true. :grumpy:

Well since it's a moderators decision why do people question it so often? *points to this whole thread*. And I was directly saying that towards Snooty, meaning, not to Alice. There is no private board, I believe. So what's the difference here? And no, you wouldn't make a good moderator. And I'm not just saying that for the sake of an argument. I'M not even a good mod, so why would you? The whole reason I was insulted is because no one on here (The forums) actually knows the pressure of the Snooty Sims Chatroom moderators. I mean, seriously. Who are you to judge us? We ban and kick who we feel needs to. And you obviously do not know Selena. She doesn't ever give up. She's been here for about a year now and everyone knows, if you ban her, she comes back. Which is another thing I hate about the forum members, they act like they know who we are and what's going on, and in all reality, they don't. I mean, do you even know who I am? No you don't. Yes, I said I didn't think I was a good mod. No one is. No one single person is absolutely perfect at their job, so why do you expect me to be?

Last edited by Dakota on Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:09 am
Interrupted by Fireworks
Interrupted by Fireworks

Name: Tess

Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:11 am
Sims Addict
Sims Addict

yo. shuddup.

A well thought of and organized response *applauds* :laughing2:

Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:12 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

FreakAboutSims wrote:

Well since it's a moderators decision why do people question it so often? *points to this whole thread*. And I was directly saying that towards Snooty, meaning, not to Alice. There is no private board, I believe. So what's the difference here? And no, you wouldn't make a good moderator. And I'm not just saying that for the sake of an argument. I'M not even a good mod, so why would you? The whole reason I was insulted is because no one on here (The forums) actually knows the pressure of the Snooty Sims Chatroom moderators. I mean, seriously. Who are you to judge us? We ban and kick who we feel needs to. And you obviously do not know Selena. She doesn't ever give up. She's been here for about a year now and everyone knows, if you ban her, she comes back. Which is another thing I hate about the forum members, they act like they know who we are and what's going on, and in all reality, they don't. I mean, do you even know who I am? No you don't. Yes, I said I didn't think I was a good mod. No one is. No one single person is absolutely perfect at their job, so why do you expect me to be?

Well I do not see people over at the Simmers Club misbehaving and they have seen it all as well. Everything is nice and peaceful. They have seen people come in with proxies, but if they are meant to be banned. They just ban them again. Also Selena has quit because people gave up, if you set a no limits for her. She WILL eventually give up. Everyone does that do this sort of thing. Letting them know they can't win because you're still there to ban her every single time. Is one step close to defeating her. Not that this is an ultimate battle or anything. The Simmers Club has a nice peaceful chat room for discussions, while here it's more one sided either way.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:26 am
Sims Addict
Sims Addict

MuffinMutant wrote:
FreakAboutSims wrote:

Well I do not see people over at the Simmers Club misbehaving and they have seen it all as well. Everything is nice and peaceful. They have seen people come in with proxies, but if they are meant to be banned. They just ban them again. Also Selena has quit because people gave up, if you set a no limits for her. She WILL eventually give up. Everyone does that do this sort of thing. Letting them know they can't win because you're still there to ban her every single time. Is one step close to defeating her. Not that this is an ultimate battle or anything. The Simmers Club has a nice peaceful chat room for discussions, while here it's more one sided either way.

Well if you hadn't noticed yet, we aren't The Simmers Club. And don't talk like they are all ''nice and peaceful'' because they are NOT. They made it like a ''war'' and a ''battleground'', but they act all nice when you get in there. Once again, acting like you know stuff when you, in fact, don't. And once again, you don't know Selena. She will always be at Snooty Sims. Always. She will never leave. I know her to that extent, and if you question that, go ask her. I mean, seriously, what did you gain from jumping into an argument that didn't even include you? Bored? Because you started this thread? What is it? In fact, I wasn't even talking to ANYONE on here besides SNOOTY. And the fact that it is a discussion forum doesn't mean it can't be directed towards one particular person.
I'm getting kind of tired of arguing with you, for the plain and simple fact that you do it without knowing.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:31 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

FreakAboutSims wrote:
MuffinMutant wrote:
FreakAboutSims wrote:

Well if you hadn't noticed yet, we aren't The Simmers Club. And don't talk like they are all ''nice and peaceful'' because they are NOT. They made it like a ''war'' and a ''battleground'', but they act all nice when you get in there. Once again, acting like you know stuff when you, in fact, don't. And once again, you don't know Selena. She will always be at Snooty Sims. Always. She will never leave. I know her to that extent, and if you question that, go ask her. I mean, seriously, what did you gain from jumping into an argument that didn't even include you? Bored? Because you started this thread? What is it? In fact, I wasn't even talking to ANYONE on here besides SNOOTY. And the fact that it is a discussion forum doesn't mean it can't be directed towards one particular person.
I'm getting kind of tired of arguing with you, for the plain and simple fact that you do it without knowing.

If you want to discuss in private. Use the personal message button. >_< Also, it doesn't matter if she gives up. When she came onto my forums and never left. I kept banning her and eventually she went away. It doesn't matter, you just keep banning her until the day she does leave. Not give up and cry like a baby. Which I may reference myself in that other thread, but everything is cool now and I'm relaxed now. Anyways it doesn't matter. Also how do you know what the Simmers Club mods do? They keep the chat room clean and the forums. Perhaps we should thrive to be more like them. I heard that when the chat room started here on this forum, it was more peaceful. I bet I could be a mod, I just do not want the responsibility of moderating the chat room looking at every comment. Which is something you have just said you didn't do.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:44 am
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

Starlight132 wrote:
Tess wrote:
selena ur just as annoying as erhama infact ur more annoying so shut the hell up and stop spamming these forums and prooving how erhama has no life and is ugly. ur sure do have lots of time on ur hands dont you? get a life asshole :/

yes, she is definetly more annoying
and until this post i seriously thought you were erhama for like the past hour
:shocked:

LOL i stole his avatar and siggy :P

you know what, if im so annoying come do something about it then

Please do not curse at members boines

Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:46 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Tess wrote:
Starlight132 wrote:
Tess wrote:
selena ur just as annoying as erhama infact ur more annoying so shut the hell up and stop spamming these forums and prooving how erhama has no life and is ugly. ur sure do have lots of time on ur hands dont you? get a life asshole :/

edited if im so annoying come do something about it then

Selena, how does that comment make you feel?

Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:48 am
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

Name: Erhama
Roleplay: Roxlar Trein
Tess wrote:
Starlight132 wrote:
Tess wrote:

Edited, if im so annoying come do something about it then
Oh, shut up and stop showing off your spam skills.

Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Enchantment
Enchantment

nah, ignoring you will probably be easier than dealing with ur attitude

Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

MuffinMutant wrote:
FreakAboutSims wrote:
MuffinMutant wrote:
FreakAboutSims wrote:

If you want to discuss in private. Use the personal message button. >_< Also, it doesn't matter if she gives up. When she came onto my forums and never left. I kept banning her and eventually she went away. It doesn't matter, you just keep banning her until the day she does leave. Not give up and cry like a baby. Which I may reference myself in that other thread, but everything is cool now and I'm relaxed now. Anyways it doesn't matter. Also how do you know what the Simmers Club mods do? They keep the chat room clean and the forums. Perhaps we should thrive to be more like them. I heard that when the chat room started here on this forum, it was more peaceful. I bet I could be a mod, I just do not want the responsibility of moderating the chat room looking at every comment. Which is something you have just said you didn't do.

WHAT THE F U C K DOES THE SIMMERS CLUB GOTTA DO WITH THIS, YOU IS ON NSOOTY FORUMS B I T CH IF U DON'T LIKE IT HERE U CAN GET THE F U C K OUT YOU DUMB ASS B I T C H, ITS SO SAD HOW YOU JUST SET YOURSELF UP, YOU IS A DUMB A S S BOY, LIKE SERIOUSLY, IF YOUT OLD THEM THAT YOU WAS FROM HERE YOU WOULD PROBABLY GET BANNED TOO, SO WHY WOULD YOU LIKE THE PEOPLE THERE IF THEY ALREADY DON'T LIKE YOU, AND THEN SO YOU TRYING TO TALK BETTER ABOUT THEM AND YOU'RE ON SNOOTYSIMS.COM, LIKE ITS JUST SAID FUCK YOU SNOOTY, THE SIMMERS CLUB IS BETTER THEN HERE,.....DUMB ASS

Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:49 am
Sims Addict
Sims Addict

MuffinMutant wrote:
FreakAboutSims wrote:
MuffinMutant wrote:
FreakAboutSims wrote:

I didn't say I don't look at the comments. and besides, we wouldn't really want you as a mod. At the chatroom, mods stick together and are loyal to one another. You are the type of person who would change everything for the worse. Besides, you would have to be active on the chatrooms themselves in which you have made it to where they seem uncivilized and dumb. Which, I admit, they aren't, but that's what I like about it. I'm sick of arguing with everyone on here where you have to wait for a reply, so just come on the chatrooms. We'll explain EVERYTHING thoroughly to you ^^

Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:50 am
Enchantment
Enchantment

even though freakaboutsims posts way to omany threads, they're nice

id rather see you leave

Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:51 am
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

\

B I T CH YOU KNO WHAT FUCK YOU WIT YO WHITE ASS, HOW ABOUT YOU COME DO SOMETHING ABOUT ME BEING SO ANNOYING THEN, COME PUT ME IN MY P-LACE THEN SINCE U SO DAMN ANNOYED

Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:51 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28  Next