View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:28 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next
 Chat Room Mods 

What needs to be fixed reguarding the Chat Room?
Chatroom +Mods 58%  58%  [ 18 ]
Mods 16%  16%  [ 5 ]
Chatroom 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
Nothing 19%  19%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 31

Chat Room Mods 
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Sigh can't you remain in the chatroom? You wonder why hardly any of us go to the chatroom? Please drop the attitude and language if you want to remain here; you don't get any extra points for calling people a 'bastard'.

Btw 'timmy' please stay in one account, you're not fooling anyone.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:21 am
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

Name: Erhama
Roleplay: Roxlar Trein

That chatroom is madness, I would advise, no-one from the forum to go there!

Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:22 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

THAT IS IT!

That chatroom is madness, I would advise, no-one from the forum to go there!

i don'tthink anyone in the forum does.......and you prevoiked us soo your madness hows that?

Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:24 am
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

selenabadazz wrote:
AliceIsOuttaWonderland wrote:
HAter wrote:
if you look at the bottom its him saying selena oh and my case your the one starting with everyone oh and about clover you came in alittle while after he did thoses things and you can't circle stuff :smile:

Haha... Umm, the fact that theres a 'scrolling bar' at the side of the chat, and that its at the top, reveals that i was infact there for the remainder of that conversation, that was all I bothered saving pictures of... But if you really want, I can go back and get some more for you...

I'm not starting with 'everyone'... In fact, I'm only adressing this at those of you who are using the chatroom here, but have never bothered to make a forum account. And I can say this, as you have only joined the forum -- Today?! -- shock horror...

'you came in alittle after he did thoses things' --- Where do you draw that conclusion from? I came in a while before that, while you 'lot' were there calling him a 'sand pansy' (racism much? Should that not be enough to get Selena's forum name banned as she posted up a racist picture? I'm sorry, that thought justoccured to me) and telling him to 'get lost', so no I don't think I came in alittle after he did 'thoses' things.

selenabadazz wrote:
like wow...how about you come on the chatrom alice and stay on there, u dont kno what the F U C K be happening on there so you cant say who isnt or who is suppose to be banned, how about u stay all day and see what happens, we get mad for a reason not just for the hell of it, how about that, come find out the whole truth for urself

Did I not just prove that I have infact been in the chatroom?? (And should I point out that not only did you break the swearing rule of the forum within your post, but that you have actually issued a threat which is also against the forum rules.)

And if I did infact take you up on your offer, I'm sure I would find 'Clover' or 'Erhama', if they are the same person, acting in the same way 'he' does on the forums.

no BASTARD, i mean come on and stay on all day, yo ass came in there like one time, u dont kno what goes on on that chatroom, u just trying to bring simple little easy S H I T that you saw that i said, and u gonan use it aganist me,...okay...like whats the point that you trying to make kiddo...i dont undertsand

Before I answer your question of what my point is, I would like to clarify that I am not a child, so don't call me a 'kiddo'. (Along with the rest of us. Its called 'respect'... Its something we members have for each other) And that I do infact know who my father is, and my parents were married when I was born so please refrain from calling me a 'bastard', savvy?

Now as to what my point is:
1). That racism and racist slurrs are NOT appropriate upon the forum, and would you refrain from those kinds of terms.
2). While your actions within the chatroom may infact be provoked, it does not give you the right to start swearing/abusing/banning/harrasing whomever it is that is provoking you. (Did we swear and use racial slurrs when talking to Erhama, when he basically provoked the whole active forum? No.)
3). When your in the forum, abide by the forum's rules. You signed a contract saying you would follow them when you joined, and within the few hours that you have been a part of the forum membership you have broken several of these.
4). Within a court setting any evidence, no matter how limited or small, of a wrong doing is proof and as such one can be judged and accused accordingly.
5). If what I say was 'simple little easy shit' I would hate to see what isn't as simple.[/i]

okay first of all if yall had repect yall would have gave me respect then maybe i would have given you respect, you ever thought about that? I did nothing to yall, i didnt even know yall was on here, until yall talked mess about what i said, who are yall to tell me what to say and what not to say, just answer that

Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:25 am
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

selenabadazz wrote:
HAter wrote:
if you look at the bottom its him saying selena oh and my case your the one starting with everyone oh and about clover you came in alittle while after he did thoses things and you can't circle stuff :smile:

Haha... Umm, the fact that theres a 'scrolling bar' at the side of the chat, and that its at the top, reveals that i was infact there for the remainder of that conversation, that was all I bothered saving pictures of... But if you really want, I can go back and get some more for you...

I'm not starting with 'everyone'... In fact, I'm only adressing this at those of you who are using the chatroom here, but have never bothered to make a forum account. And I can say this, as you have only joined the forum -- Today?! -- shock horror...

'you came in alittle after he did thoses things' --- Where do you draw that conclusion from? I came in a while before that, while you 'lot' were there calling him a 'sand pansy' (racism much? Should that not be enough to get Selena's forum name banned as she posted up a racist picture? I'm sorry, that thought justoccured to me) and telling him to 'get lost', so no I don't think I came in alittle after he did 'thoses' things.

selenabadazz wrote:
like wow...how about you come on the chatrom alice and stay on there, u dont kno what the F U C K be happening on there so you cant say who isnt or who is suppose to be banned, how about u stay all day and see what happens, we get mad for a reason not just for the hell of it, how about that, come find out the whole truth for urself

Did I not just prove that I have infact been in the chatroom?? (And should I point out that not only did you break the swearing rule of the forum within your post, but that you have actually issued a threat which is also against the forum rules.)

And if I did infact take you up on your offer, I'm sure I would find 'Clover' or 'Erhama', if they are the same person, acting in the same way 'he' does on the forums.

no BASTARD, i mean come on and stay on all day, yo ass came in there like one time, u dont kno what goes on on that chatroom, u just trying to bring simple little easy S H I T that you saw that i said, and u gonan use it aganist me,...okay...like whats the point that you trying to make kiddo...i dont undertsand

Before I answer your question of what my point is, I would like to clarify that I am not a child, so don't call me a 'kiddo'. (Along with the rest of us. Its called 'respect'... Its something we members have for each other) And that I do infact know who my father is, and my parents were married when I was born so please refrain from calling me a 'bastard', savvy?

1). That racism and racist slurrs are NOT appropriate upon the forum, and would you refrain from those kinds of terms.
2). While your actions within the chatroom may infact be provoked, it does not give you the right to start swearing/abusing/banning/harrasing whomever it is that is provoking you. (Did we swear and use racial slurrs when talking to Erhama, when he basically provoked the whole active forum? No.)
3). When your in the forum, abide by the forum's rules. You signed a contract saying you would follow them when you joined, and within the few hours that you have been a part of the forum membership you have broken several of these.
4). Within a court setting any evidence, no matter how limited or small, of a wrong doing is proof and as such one can be judged and accused accordingly.
5). If what I say was 'simple little easy shit' I would hate to see what isn't as simple.[/i]

okay first of all if yall had repect yall would have gave me respect then maybe i would have given you respect, you ever thought about that? I did nothing to yall, i didnt even know yall was on here, until yall talked mess about what i said, who are yall to tell me what to say and what not to say, just answer that
We don't "Give" respect, you have to earn it.

So, deal with the ways of respect!

Just like I have to!

Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:27 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Attention debators, posts will now be deleted if they don't contain any maturity and are full of cuss words, I can't be bothered editing them. Thank you for understanding.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:33 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Location: South Park, Colorado. Yes, seriously. I mean it. Don't look at me like that. I'm not lying! You are!
selenabadazz wrote:
HAter wrote:

selenabadazz wrote:

You just DONT get it do you?

I had respect for you until you did something which got rid of my respect... And I have shown proof of exactly what those things are. I had respect, and you lost it. I have done NOTHING to remove respect from myself, and as such I find it completely disrespectful that you are taking my non-offensive and un-baised comments and saying their making you 'disresepect' me... Well that in itself is enough for me to loose whatever respect I did or should have for you.

And just because you did nothing directly to me, does not mean I can't not respect you. You did something I find completely disgusting and horrible, and you expect me NOT to be upset at you because it wasn't adressed at me?! What are you doing when I adressed my comments at MuffinMutant?!!

I'm no-one to tell you what to say and what not to say... But I AM a part of this forum, and as such if you are posting things AGAINST the rules of the forum it is my right as a member to notify you that you are breaking those rules. It is my right as a part of this community to let you know that I am upset at what you are saying, as that is my right as a member.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:38 am
Profile WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Give it up for the forum moderators everyone! They are really doing their jobs well and in this debate over chat room moderators and the forum moderators. I have my vote for the forums. If people want to act like this for all their remaining time on the Internet. Just go find a Chan somewhere and be with people that do the same crap you do.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:06 am
The Walrus
The Walrus

You get some reallt stupid people on the internet (aimed at the chatroom in general),

Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:22 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Name: Mike
Give it up for the forum moderators everyone! They are really doing their jobs well and in this debate over chat room moderators and the forum moderators. I have my vote for the forums. If people want to act like this for all their remaining time on the Internet. Just go find a Chan somewhere and be with people that do the same crap you do.

o________________________________________________________o

Quote:
You get some reallt stupid people on the internet (aimed at the chatroom in general).

This is very true.
Veeeery true.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:19 pm
Interrupted by Fireworks
Interrupted by Fireworks

Name: Tess
selena ur just as annoying as erhama infact ur more annoying so shut the hell up and stop spamming these forums and prooving how erhama has no life and is ugly. ur sure do have lots of time on ur hands dont you? get a life asshole :/

Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:02 pm
Enchantment
Enchantment

Name: Lauren
selena ur just as annoying as erhama infact ur more annoying so shut the hell up and stop spamming these forums and prooving how erhama has no life and is ugly. ur sure do have lots of time on ur hands dont you? get a life asshole :/

yes, she is definetly more annoying
and until this post i seriously thought you were erhama for like the past hour
:shocked:

Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:16 pm
Interrupted by Fireworks
Interrupted by Fireworks

Name: Tess
Tess wrote:

yes, she is definetly more annoying
and until this post i seriously thought you were erhama for like the past hour
:shocked:

LOL i stole his avatar and siggy :P

Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:55 pm
Sims Addict
Sims Addict

Post To Alice!
Ok Alice, I will give you my explanation. You are basically saying that Clover doesn't deserve to be banned as much as Selena does? Hmm well I will proove you wrong there. I have many many screen shots of proof.

Need more? I have em =]

Hmm, doesn't look so innocent now does he? And about the whole (C) MuffinMutant thing, that is an inside joke ok? And who are to say that I was BRAGGING about banning someone? And if I was bragging, I would've had a reason to seeing as how much we have to fight to get him out. He says really horrible things to the mods and other members of the chat. Maybe if you would actually ask us instead of just guessing what's what, maybe you'd understand more. And furthermore, the mods definitely deserve some type of recognition because you don't know how frustration Snooty Sims is at the chatroom, and that is the only reason you even have the guts to say anything: You don't know what we have to deal with. You couldn't do it, I know you couldn't. So yes, sue me for being a insulted a little bit. And also, I was talking to SNOOTY, not you Alice.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:02 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Location: South Park, Colorado. Yes, seriously. I mean it. Don't look at me like that. I'm not lying! You are!
Post Re: To Alice!
MuffinMutant wrote:
Ok Alice, I will give you my explanation. You are basically saying that Clover doesn't deserve to be banned as much as Selena does? Hmm well I will proove you wrong there. I have many many screen shots of proof.

[Large number of pictures that are no worse than what Erhama/Justin Much?/BassonGirl/Stabmixer/Balzaar did on forums]

Need more? I have em =]

Hmm, doesn't look so innocent now does he? And about the whole (C) MuffinMutant thing, that is an inside joke ok? And who are to say that I was BRAGGING about banning someone? And if I was bragging, I would've had a reason to seeing as how much we have to fight to get him out. He says really horrible things to the mods and other members of the chat. Maybe if you would actually ask us instead of just guessing what's what, maybe you'd understand more. And furthermore, the mods definitely deserve some type of recognition because you don't know how frustration Snooty Sims is at the chatroom, and that is the only reason you even have the guts to say anything: You don't know what we have to deal with. You couldn't do it, I know you couldn't. So yes, sue me for being a insulted a little bit. And also, I was talking to SNOOTY, not you Alice.

First off... Where have I said he SHOULDT be banned? I was just saying those other individuals involved should be banned as well... Thats all I was saying...

And all your pictures did was show that the Clover person, while breaking the rules and justified for a ban, was not only provoked by one person as I thought but more... Though I don't have a problem with your banning him/her from the chatroom if he/she breaks the rules/proper code of conduct, I do have a problem if the other perpetrators are allowed to remain... From what you showed there, you didn't, as a Mod, monitor/warn/ban the other individual's involved.

On the forums when we have something like this (As we did a few months ago with Erhama), both sides of the argument were warned and had consequences...

Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:43 pm
Profile WWW
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

selenabadazz wrote:
selenabadazz wrote:
HAter wrote:

selenabadazz wrote:

I had respect for you until you did something which got rid of my respect... And I have shown proof of exactly what those things are. I had respect, and you lost it. I have done NOTHING to remove respect from myself, and as such I find it completely disrespectful that you are taking my non-offensive and un-baised comments and saying their making you 'disresepect' me... Well that in itself is enough for me to loose whatever respect I did or should have for you.

And just because you did nothing directly to me, does not mean I can't not respect you. You did something I find completely disgusting and horrible, and you expect me NOT to be upset at you because it wasn't adressed at me?! What are you doing when I adressed my comments at MuffinMutant?!!

I'm no-one to tell you what to say and what not to say... But I AM a part of this forum, and as such if you are posting things AGAINST the rules of the forum it is my right as a member to notify you that you are breaking those rules. It is my right as a part of this community to let you know that I am upset at what you are saying, as that is my right as a member.

first of all nobody told yo white ass to get in yo nobody business, you got yourself in that shit, i was answering the questions nicely, and here yall go talking about some, thats not right, it doesnt take all that, like who yall to even say that, are yall the crtics on the forum or something, like get a life, you waste time time trying to put people down just so you can feel better about your self, grow up and get a life, thats all yo lil B I T C H E S do is get up in people business, yall motherfuckas always got something to say about everything, and its so sad, its sad how yall think yall so cool when yall not

dude....you act like you just the king on here....grow some balls you faggot, and that other kidd....that chinese dude....he just think he all bad online, ha ha on a forum ha ha, like dude....seriously grow up faggot...you AID infected feminine pussy ass B I TC H, im off this forum yall lame anyways!!!

Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:28 pm
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

I really have to say something because something's going on that should've ended the first second it started.

Now then, yes, I'm one of the chatroom mods, which makes it even more of a reason for me to reply for this.

The whole forum vs. chatroom thing, it's also dumb. I'm not saying either side is right to criticize the other, because that's what's making this argument even worse.

Even I myself, I understand why you don't go in there since I do agree it can be hell, but we deal with it and we can even have fun in there. (I'm not saying that you feel the opposite) I'm sure you can even have fun here.

But being against the mods? Come on. It's not like every person in there is going to be all sweet and kind (which I'm sure you all know by now). Besides, from what you know, do YOU want to mod there? I wonder if any of you can even remain calm and sane the entire time. Even I don't while I sometimes get called the head mod. (Which surprisingly, I'm not living up to the title lately due to other distractions) But I can't help myself sometimes.

Snooty, there is almost nobody else left who can take this job. You should be at least a bit defending on our part for that reason, even if we aren't the best mods.

Well, feel free to agree or disagree. I don't mind (although I'll reply back). Just take my thought into consideration.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:31 pm
BRANDERS*honey
BRANDERS*honey

Name: usexy
... Excuse my skinny asian arse getting in here, but you do know that no one here really takes you seriously at all, yall?

And the fact that when you're trying to insult us, you end up describing yourself doesn't really help much.
Get some fresh air. Don't start drama over a chatroom.

(Also, Alice is a female, and if you're referring to Kai Awase as "da chinese kid", he's white. Your insults are fuunnny.)

if you cant handle that then DONT respond 2 me. u do u, i do myself, & it feels GOOD~*~
sorry im cute sorry if ur jealous. im fab im, me, all my pictures of myself look the same. hit me up!!!
la disko-tech fighting forever!
You unsexy! Stop talk to me! I SLAP YOU!
---

Last edited by CrazyZimBrandina on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:31 pm
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

selenabadazz wrote:
selenabadazz wrote:
HAter wrote:

selenabadazz wrote:

first of all nobody told yo white ass to get in yo nobody business, you got yourself in that poop, i was answering the questions nicely, and here yall go talking about some, thats not right, it doesnt take all that, like who yall to even say that, are yall the crtics on the forum or something, like get a life, you waste time time trying to put people down just so you can feel better about your self, grow up and get a life, thats all yo lil B I T C H E S do is get up in people business, yall motherfuckas always got something to say about everything, and its so sad, its sad how yall think yall so cool when yall not

dude....you act like you just the king on here....grow some balls you faggot, and that other kidd....that chinese dude....he just think he all bad online, ha ha on a forum ha ha, like dude....seriously grow up faggot...you AID infected feminine pussy ass B I TC H, im off this forum yall lame anyways!!!
Thanks for the free spam, but it is of no use.

Nobody wants this to happen to their computer.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:37 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
BRANDERS*honey
BRANDERS*honey

Name: usexy
Oh my god so many quotes so many pictures... And uh, can of spam.

*Computer suicide.*

if you cant handle that then DONT respond 2 me. u do u, i do myself, & it feels GOOD~*~
sorry im cute sorry if ur jealous. im fab im, me, all my pictures of myself look the same. hit me up!!!
la disko-tech fighting forever!
You unsexy! Stop talk to me! I SLAP YOU!
---

Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:40 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next